Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Vote_lcapCheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Voting_barCheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Vote_lcapCheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Voting_barCheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Empty
PostSubject: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 pm

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!!"

Outside of Juliette's door, Ben Tennyson could be seen pounding away. In his hand a portable PDA system about the size of an Ipad and with a screen to match. Yet another small device Ben had manufactured as Greymatter for the team's usage instead of always have to run to a terminal and it was rather easy to make for an 11th to 12th level intellect. However, what he was going to show her was not in the least bit appealing to the mind or eyes. In fact, Ben felt it was rather an insult, but before jumping to conclusions he needed to face Julie. Then he would jump to conclusions right in front of her...Yup, sounds like a much more plausible idea.

"Hun, I need to talk to you for a second and it's REALLY important."

Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 pm

I had been in bed trying to nap when my boyfriend pounded on my door.
"Ben? What's wrong? With you?" I added having been dreaming nicely.
"What could be so important that you'd attempt to break my door down and face me in possible rath because you woke me up?" I asked with a fond smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:34 pm

"Try this..."

Ben with a concerned look upon his face just held the PDA screen up to Juliette while he spoke with an accusing tone in his voice. Then pressed the play button with the other hand as he put the device in front of her so she could see the footage of what looked like her making out with Beetlejuice or whatever that thing was.

"I mean gosh, if you're going to cheat on me Jules you could at least try to go up instead of downgrading yourself to some undead ghost looking guy...Is he even human?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:41 pm

My jaw dropped and at Bens words I just snapped.
My gloved palm connected with his cheek with a sharp *SLAP*
My voice was beyond hurt.
"You..honestly believe...I would degrade myself- that I dont love you- HOW CAN YOU THINK I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU WITH THAT- THAT- CORPSE!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I pulled him into my room and closed the door.
No one needed to hear the screaming.
"I cant- I don't- You jerk. You know how much I'd love to do..that" i pointed at the footage, "With you. But I can't. Thought about that? If he did that with me I'd fry his dead flesh off." I retorted with a glare.
"So don't you dare accuse me. Or have you forgotten I have a sister?" I threw at him.
Scarlets visage tricks worked with people at first glance. But the better you knew the person she was imitating, the sooner you saw past it.
Ergo everyone in the city would be fooled.
"Ben..I want you to look closer at the me in the video. Please- Please tell me you can see past the disguise..." I looked away from him and crossed my arms.
He'd better be able to see me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Ben's face looked surprised, she-she actually slapped him!? Why would she do that if he had really caught her cheating red handed, but then a moment later she threw Ben into the room and onto her bed while she practically screamed at him about how much of a jerk he was to actually believe that was her, citing it was obviosuly her sister because she couldn't kiss people like that.

"I-I-I just thought maybe somehow he was getting around your current with his powers?"

Juels then said to look at the footage again and asked if he could see the difference between her and her sister, but honestly after that, Ben didn't need to. If she had been cheating that reaction wouldn't have happened...Plus, Ben was dumb to ever believe she would cheat on him. She loved him and he had fallen for her. How could Ben ever believe anything would ever come between them..Especially something as ghastly as that?!! After throwing down the PDA onto the bed and standing up Ben walked over and grasped Jules in an embrace.

"I see it, I'm sorry, I should've known it was Rose...Ok, I apologize?"

Ben looked into her eyes as he said his apology. He wanted her to know he was definitely sincere and that he couldn't believe how stupid he had been to believe she would ever do that, even if it was pretty convincing evidence.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:59 pm

I pulled out of his arms, at the moment too upset.
Not just because of Ben, because of Scar.
I wasnt surprised she was doing this, I was surprised that my sister, evil psychopath, was with someone and was WITH them. In ways I couldnt be with Ben.
And it sucked.
"I wish we could do that Ben, I know you want to too." I stated wrapping my arms around myself and looking out the window, anywhere but him.
"I cant believe you thought I'd cheat..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Ben sighed deeply and then drooped his shoulders as he walked up behind Julie, placing a hand upon her shoulder, but as usual being careful of her skin as he spoke.

"Look, I'm sorry, I really am , but right now we have bigger issues than just you and me. I also came not only to confront you about cheating--Even though I realize now that it was horribly stupid of me to think you did, but to also talk to you about what else they were doing. Jules, Rose & whoever this guy is caused A LOT of damage and hurt people. We have to stop them before they do anything else. At first I thought maybe he had some kind of spell over you, but now that I know it's your twin helping him, things just got a lot more clear and a lot more serious...I'm asking you before I go out there to find them what you want me to do if I confront Rose. She is your sister after all, but she has to go down for this.

Ben wanted to talk about their issues, he really did, but he was not one to put his problems (even his love life) before the needs of others in life or death situations.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

I turned to his sharply.
"Nothing. You arent going alone. She's my sister. It's my battle. This is a game" I muttered closing my eyes.
"This is a game. For her. It's fun. We won't find them. She wants to destroy everything we have before she destroys us. Starting with our reputation and our Team. The others are sure to see this." I threw my hands up in the air.
"It's me she wants. You know whatI have to do." I said quietly.

If anyone other than me came to fight she'd just kill them. If I came..I could get her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Ben grabbed Julie and pulled her towards him now with a bit of aggression. There was no way he was going to let that happen.

"Now hold on just a sec, when I told you I was going to be fighting for my life against a high-level demon. You didn't even hesitate to be by my side and there's no way I'm going to let you take on Rose alone. Especially now that she has this ghost guy backing her up."

They really needed to find out who this guy was, but either way Ben was thinking it might be a good idea to bring the entire team in on this one. He knew Jules would hate that, but it's not just her sister causing mischief anymore. She's enlisting help and they needed to take them down before it got out of hand...Well..More out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:59 pm

I grabbed his upper arms as he grabbed me and met his gaze intently.
"Gentle tiger." I said dryly, the sarcastic side of me coming out. Protecting me.
I was pretty hurt after all.
"She's not Rose anymore. She's Scarlet. She's not my sister. She's psycho and she will kill you- I cant risk that. Because, contrary to your obvious trust in me" *sarcasm* "I actually love you. She's my sister. And her...ghost..boy toy..thing..won't interfere if he knows whats good for him. Scarlet wants me alone. She'll be alone. After I take care of her all her little puppets will fall and we can pick them out easily." my words were sharp and I didnt once meet his eyes. I regretted what I'd said, but it was an old habit. Push those away who care about ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Ben's gaze dropped as well and then he turned away letting go of Juliette. She really didn't want his help...

"Fine, I guess this is just one of those things that you have to do. I'll stay out of it then, but if you're going to do this then you have to promise me that you know what you're doing and that you'll be okay."

Ben turned from Jules as he said all this because she was his girlfriend after all and could probably tell when he was lying. Apparently, he had this eye-twitch thing that gave him away. He never once intended on letting her do this alone, but she of course wouldn't have to know that until he needed to act. Then with his back turned to her still he spoke again...

"Promise me. If you need help at any point, you won't hesitate to call the team."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:50 pm

"I promise." I knew what I was doing. Almost a suicide mission.
I flinched when he turned away from me, but he didnt see.
"I promise Ben. I will call as soon as I need help."
Lie. I'd rather die and take Scar down with me than put Ben at more risk.
"Ben... I know you want to help, but I need to do that alone." I turned him to face me and met his gaze.
"I'm sorry." oooh that was hard to say. "I love you too much," To risk it, Scarlet and myself. Ben was in danger all the time. But I certainly wasnt making things better.
"I'll forgive you for earlier, if you forgive me for this.." I sighed.
He was always so...distanced. As if her *condition* didnt bother him in the slightest. Like it didnt phase him like it should, which only led to me thinkng he just didnt want it, since not touching me had never been a problem for him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm

"It's ok, really, I do get it. Back in my own universe or I guess planet Earth I never wanted to get my family involved or let my friends risk it in battles, but then I learned to trust them and understand that I'm not the only hero int he world. And even though I know this, I have problems wanting to let you get in harms way still sometimes. It's just a risk you always have to live with when you're a hero."

As Ben said this he turned around and hugged Julie by the waist, not wanting her to feel too alienated by all this. I mean a sister ruining your good reputation and stuff must be a horrible thing. Ben remembered what it was like when Kevin was framing him by using his aliens, it was one of the most horrible feelings in the world, but still Ben felt Jules problems were a little deeper than that.

"Hey, and don't worry about the whole kissing and doing what ever else they were doing in that video. Because first off the thought is making me shiver all over, and well get to that point when we can and when were ready. I'm in love with you, and no physical barrier is ever going to be able to stop me from doing that."

By physical barrier Ben was referring to not being able to touch her. When Ben wasn't being egotistical and oblivious he could be a very sweet guy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 pm

I let him hug me and buried my face against his shoulder, careful of his skin.
"Thanks... I know you can handle yourself, you've faced far worse. But if She didn anything to you, i could take that risk.." I murmured.
I smiled slightly at his next set of words, feeling slightly reassured.
"I know, I love you too. By the way, can we stop having dates that end in chaos? I think the monster movie marathon here in the tower should be safe enough. The only danger would be Furi eating all the chips." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 pm

"Trust me I get it and agree with that and Furi's compulsive eating disorder, haha. Movie Marathon, rather than going on another datesaster? You've got a deal!"

Ben smiled too as he held his woman in his arms, but knew this last fleeting moment of love might be their last for a while because now it was time to do their jobs. A task that required every ounce of focus, energy, and power of will one had to offer...And then some. Ben gently pushing Julie back now so that she could leave him.

"You better go find Rose now, who knows what she's been up to with that ghost guy. There's no time to waste if you're going to stop them, they've already killed a dozen or so people and I can't get the Titans East on intercom, which is making me wonder if they're in some kind of trouble too because Lance, JaK, & Grace would usually be all over something like this."

Ben didn't mean to seem like he was trying to rush her away, but time was indeed of the essence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)   Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheating, at it's LOWEST! (Capricious)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next