Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Vote_lcapFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Voting_barFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Vote_lcapFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Voting_barFirst Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Empty
PostSubject: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Open To: Josh & Capricious, other people who go to Murkami High later.
Chracters Appaering: Ben 10, Superboy, Matrix, Capricious
Fight Themesong: Diary Of Jane
Time: 9 AM
History: Ben, Jeulz & Conner have finally all elected to go back to high school. They all used to do it and just because they were crime fighters doesn't mean they should stop. In fact the only reason they had quit attending was due to events out of their control. Juliette needed to train, Ben was well...Dead, and Conner just moved here from very FAR away. What Ben doesn't know, however, is that ever since his revival hes been being watched. Being current #1 on the hit list of a very powerful and evil alien. What a great way to start off the new school year on the wrong foot.
---------------------------------------------------

At the bus stop just outside of Jump City Central Park, Titans East member Superboy could be seen sitting at the bench waiting for his ride to his first day of school in this new universe. Must've been odd going through the same grade twice. Luckily, he wouldn't be heading there alone. For charging down the street at the top speed of a GT cruiser was Xlr8, better known as Ben 10. In the alien's arms he held his current girlfriend and fellow Titans teammate Capricious. As he arrived and put her down making sure not to let her touch his skin, the blue and black alien would suddenly revert back into a teenage boy. Who was now seen in his usual attire, but was sporting a black/green jansport backpack to match his outfit. In it all the necessary school supplies for the upcoming day.

"Jeez, barely made it here in a little over half a minute. I don't know what's worse, morning traffic or how long it takes you to get dressed." :P

Ben would joke with Juelz as he spoke to her; also donning his cellophane mouth covering should she want to kiss him today, but he doubted it after that comment. Truth be told, they were almost late, but Ben was actually the one who overslept. Having stayed up eating chili fries and playing sumo-slammers twelve on his game station half the night. After arriving at the bust stop for a second he would stand and talk with Cap and then noticed Conner was already here waiting for them.

"Hey, what's up Superboy, excited for the first day of school?"

Ben would ask as he moved to stand next to Conner, the bus on it's way towards them from down the street now as it's big yellow frame could be seen far off in the distance. Ben was also unaware of Supes real name or if he even wanted to be referred to by his codename or not.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 am

As Superboy was standing waiting for the bus his hearing would pick up on something, it wasn't the sound of an engine but more like the sound of running. As it got closer he was able to tell what it was, it was Ben or technically Xlr8. As he approached Conner saw that he had Capricious in his arms before putting her down and changing back into Ben. Life was going to be so much easier when he developed his other powers like speed and flight. He would then hear Ben ask if he was ready for school. "Not really, it's pointless for me, I know basically most of what they're going to teach me." Superboy would shrug his shoulders, he was only going to school to keep up appearances. "And it'll probably be easier if you call me Conner"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 am

I laughed as Ben set me down,
"ppft, put a sock in it mr.sumo-fries" I moved my glaved hands to hold his as we walked towards another guy, superboy. I was donning my signature colors; electric blue and black. Black sweater, black skirt, blue tights, completed with black combat boots I looked good and ready to kick some bad people butt.
"hey Conner" I smiled after he said his name, "Im Julez"

I personally had mixed feelings about school. There was no way in he'll I was enduring gym class again. I'd had to go super nova to get clean after that torture. Not to mention I couldn't touch anybody and therefore always sat out when they did something where that was needed.
However I was curious to see how the perv teacher had changed.
Somewhere during my pondering the bus arrived. Getting in after Ben I took my usual seat on his lap (worked quite well since I was about a half head shorter and much lighter) and looked out the window,
"Am I the only one who was forced into music class?" I asked the two boys hoping one of them had taken it too. I hadn't wanted to but BAM there it was. On my schedule. It was an elective too. So when I had called the office they had told me I had insisted on it.
Damn it Rose. Damn it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 am

As they got on the bus all 3 of them would sit together, Juelz sitting on Ben's lap as not to crowd Superboy who usually liked to be kind of isolated.

"Uhh, sorry but no, I am being forced to take...*GULP* Trig!! *DUM DUM DUMM*

Ben's face would turn completely white at the thought of this as his eyes grew big circular and anime white. Afterward shaking it off and addressing Conner.

"What about you Conner, any classes you're not looking forward to?"

However, just as Conner went to answer, a boy from the seat behind them would notice the Omnitrix on Ben's wrist and point at it.

"Hey aren't you that kid from TV!? You turn into all those cool alien things!!"

Ben would see that his infamous nature proceeded him, which wasn't a good thing because he liked being famous, but at the same time he hated it.

"Uh erm, no, I think you got it the wron---"

"YA THAT IS HIM!!"

Another kid from the seat across form them would then look over, seeing Ben try to deny the claim by waving his hands in a erratic fashion as if to say not me. The watch in better view for everyone to see now.

"Hey everybody, it's BEN 10!"

"Hey, who's he with, they're Teen Titans right?"

"I saw that one on TV at the museum, he's Superboy!!"

Ben would then facepalm as he looked about while the bus began to frenzy.

"Great, looks like our cover's blown...Sorry guys."

However, to be honest it wasn't like they wouldn't eventually notice anyway. Especially when Ben and Cap had to keep leaving class due to excessive, 'family', emergencies.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 am

Before things got too out of control in the buss I cleared my throat and motioned for superboy and Ben to cover their ears.
"Calm down! we are just ordinary teens. You have noticed nothng." my hypnotic voice danced around the teens senses and lulled them back into their usual daze. Not paying us attention.
"You're welcome." I smirked, pleased as I gave Ben a kiss. Still marvelling over his inventional wrap.
"So, what were you going to say Conner?" I asked before resting my gloved hand over the omnitrix so nothing like that would happen again.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Superboy would look over at Cap, why bother telling a guy with super hearing to cover his ears, it's not as if it'd make a big difference. He would then hear them talk about what subjects they're going to be doing. "I haven't really checked so I'll just find out when I get there" Conner would pull his schedule out of his pockets, it looks as if it's hardly been touched so he has no idea what subjects he'd be doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 pm

As they arrived at the school, the kids would all get off the bus and head inside. First period was going to start soon and they needed to get to their lockers.

"We should all just feel lucky we have any schedule at all. If we hadn't pulled some strings I don't even think they would've accepted us or at least me. Last time I was here the school did catch on fire and school property was destroyed quite a few times. Like the gym, the parking lot, the cafeteria, the weight room, Mr. Herdeski's classroom, the boys lockeroom, but this time I have a feeling it's going to be different."

As Ben walked forward with the other two he would try to keep a positive attitude after counting off the things he had destroyed while trying to protect the students the last time he was here. Although, when had that ever kept him out of trouble before really? As they reached their lockers Ben would address Capricous.

"Well I guess I'll see you next period then, I have baseball tryouts this afternoon, and orientation in five minutes."

Last edited by JaK on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

"as if the boys locker room looks much better repaired" I laughed but nodded. He was right.
"actually I'll see you at tryouts too, I'm trying out for the cheerleading teamm, we have practice at the same time. I've got chemistry now so I'll see you next period, don't blow up the school, behave" I smirked giving him a goodbye kiss on the lips "love you" Then shooting my locker a suspicious glimpse. Sure, Now I had gloves on, but still.
Dratted thing.
"Hope professor perv listened to my advice, wish me luck Ben, Conner you got chem too?" I asked wondering what superboy had, he struck me as rather quiet so naturally I felt the need to talk with him. This, this was probably why Rose used to classify me as annoying.

I got my chem books out and glared at the classroom before heading towards it, if superboy had chem he'd come with, if not then not. Obviously.
I sat down and waited for someone to sit next to me, be my lab partner. I sure as hell wasn't dissecting anything by myself. Uh uh. Nope.
I noticed the once Pervy teacher now very proffessional and normal. Ahh nice things come from hypnosis.
Maybe I should use it on world leaders, make them stop acting like babies. Jeez.[list][*]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Mercutio got off of his bus and walked into the school. Another day was ahead of him, but he didn't expect to learn anything they taught him. He had studied on his own and was far ahead of the class. The slow learning curv annoyed him, so he had brought some of his own textbooks to read if things got slow.

The hallways were packed with people. It was times like this that he wished he was homeschooled. He heard someone talking about destroying the school, and he took an interest in the conversation. Stealing an unnoticed glance at the people having the conversation, Mercutio felt his heart skip a beat.

Superboy, Ben 10, and Capricious. Three Teen Titans were standing in the school, trying unsuccessfully to 'blend in.' Had they actually disguised themselves, Mercutio would still have been able to pick them out of a crowd. He had trained himself to recognize their faces. Why were they here? Were they honestly here to learn and socialize, or were they on some sort of mission? Whatever the case, they were extremely dangerous individuals. Mercutio decided to keep an eye on them.

Mercutio's first class was Chemistry. He sat down and sorted his books before realizing that Capricious had entered into the same class. She didn't have a lab partner...yet.

Mercutio stood and walked over to her table, sitting himself down next to her. "Well, hello there. You're a new student, aren't you? I'm Mercutio." He held out his hand, knowing full well that she could electrocute him. She had gloves on, however. Besides, he didn't want to let on that he knew who she was. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 am

Juliette looked up at the new comer and shot him a smile and shook his Hand.
" Sort of. I went here last year, but family business called me away and now im back, Im Juliette." I didn't use my nickname for some reason, I didn't know what to make of this guy, my gut had a bad feeling, but so far he seemed nice enough.
'trust nobody' my sister had once said. Well. I guess I'd see.

Funny, the name origin similarity. Very..rare.
I saw the instructions on the board as the teacher announced we could begin. Ahh, easy.
1.create an oxygen lacking atmosphere.
"Well I'd say simplest way would be light a match, put it in a vile and seal it. Should use up the oxygen, right?"
okay. Maybe not that easy. I hadn't really paid attention last year to school. I'd been kind of preoccupied with saving the world.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 am

As Superboy finally opened up his schedule he sees that he has history right now, what a terrible start to the day. Heading over to the class Superboy would just ignore all of the other students on his way and when he got to the class he would take a seat at the back by the window. He would just look out the window for most of the time, not really listening to what the teacher was saying, part of him wondered why he even agreed to come to school in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:54 pm

As both Juelz and Conner left to go to class, so would Ben. As he walked past the lockers minding his own business, suddenly one of them would slam shut in front of him. A girl wearing a Superman hoody and jeans standing in front of him holding a book bag, however, her face was shielded by the hood.

"Oh, sorry excuse me. I'm just trying to get to gym class. Don't want to be late."

"Oh it's no problem, Ben, long time no see. My-My you have grown haven't you?"

The girl would suddenly cut Ben off, which was odd for her to be able to do that with the hood completely covering her eyes and her long blond hair dangling from under it. Especially after Ben had tried to walk all the way around her. Afterwards the boy would try to look under her hood while speaking in an attempt to see who she was.

"Umm, I'm sorry, do I know y----AAAaAAHHhhh!!"

In mid speech, the girl in front of Ben would suddenly smirk manically through her bangs, which were still draped over the rest of her face and nailed Ben hard with her book bag. The force from which he was hit with was nearly inhuman. Ben being sent flying backwards into a wall, which he slid down moments later and grabbed the back of his head in a daze after sitting back up.

"Oh Benny, I'm insulted. How could you forget this pretty face?"

The young blond girl then took off her hood and revealed the flawless Kryptonian skin and heavenly blue eyes of Kara Kent, aka Powergirl.

"Kara!? What--When did you---Why are y---"

"EEEEEHHHH! WROOOOOong-O Benny, try again."

As she spoke suddenly Kara would take a speed step forward and grabbed Ben by his T-shirt, holding him up against the wall of the hallway. The boys feet dangling suspended in air while others walking about yelled out of an impending fight.

"Uugh, Kara...What, what's wrong with you?"

Ben would try to speak between gritted teeth as he tried to escape her grasp, but of course it was like a forklift holding him in place. Then her grip would swiftly switch from his shirt collar to around his neck, choking ever so slightly with each word she spoke.

"Wrong again, what you don't remember? Well let me jog your memory; about a year ago when you were still a little shrimp, me and my now currently deceased ex or should I say that wimp girls boy-toy had a big blow out. Then you came in and had to ruin it with your giant loud buzzard beaked alien."

Ben would visualize the incident in his mind, mainly because she was cutting off his oxygen supply and he was hallucinating a little bit. The entire scenario playing back in his mind. He recalled turning into Bendactyl and stopping who he thought was Supergirl with a sonic scream from punching Joshua's face in. Later it was explained to him by Primarch Joshua that it wasn't Kara, it was her evil clone or something like that, who went by the name of..."

"Matrix!!"

"Bingo, seeee I knew I made an impression on that young mind of yours. By the way, you are definitely going to have to tell me how you aged so much in just one year. Is that part of your new powers?"

"No, but I'll show you one if you want."

Ben then tried to maneuver the Omintrix towards his other hand, but had it grabbed by Kara's free hand before he could even reach it. Her grip on his wrist adding clamp like pressure that made the boy cringe.

"AahAaahAaahh. Don't take that cute face away from me just yet Benny; you have grown into such a cutie haven't you?"

Leaning forward Matrix would then peck Ben on the lips against his will while he attempted to turn his head. Not a moment later, Ben spit in her face! The act in itself obviously irking the Kyrptonian female as the wad of liquid ran down her cheek.

"Sorry, but I'm spoken for..."

The teen spoke confidently and arrogantly at the woman. In a quick sign of annoyance and aggression, Matrix suddenly threw him across the hall. Ben landing hard on his shoulder while sliding across the tile flooring.

"Well I can see your manners haven't improved much since you were ten. Oh, and don't worry, I know all about your little Capricious. You see Benny; I've been watching you for some time now. Originally I came back to Jump City to hash it out one more time with Kara's Ex. Ya know, just to annoy her by destroying him, but then when I find out someone had beat me to it already I decided to go for the next best thing...You."

Spoiler:
As Matrix spoke now she slowly approach after Ben, ripping off her outfit piece by piece during her stride and revealing her black and gray Supergirl uniform. It was an exact copy of the red and blue one from the real Supergirl, but with a different color scheme. The only thing remaining the same being the red 'S' shield on the front of her breasts and her cape; along with the red on the under belly of it. A crowd gathering foolishly once they realized that Supergirl was at their school and was really pissed off with one of the students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Juliette? A beautiful name.

Mercutio followed all the Titans in the news, and he believed that he knew her powers pretty well. As for her personality, though, he knew nothing. It might be important to get to know the Titans on a social level.

As the teacher lectured, Mercutio wrote a small note to Juliette on the edge of his notebook. He tilted the notebook slightly so she could see it.

'Study party?'

The first test was coming up soon, and Juliette would need some extra help if she wanted to catch up to where the rest of the class.

Mercutio heard chaos coming from the hallway. There was a fight going on out there. The teacher ran out into the hallway to try to break it up. A crowd of students ran out of their seats to see the fight go down. Mercutio jumped up as well. He had to help somehow...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 am

I saw the note While drawing yet another heart with Bend name in my own notebook and smiled, sure, why not? I needed help with chem. Desparately.
"okay" I muttered to him before listening to the teacher.
Then I heard a comotion and before the teacher even left I excused myself, running around the corner and privately turning into Capricious, thankfully my mask was there again.
When I arrived I saw what looked like supergirl trying to beat up my boyfriend.
"HEY" my sonic boom voice crashed towards her.
"Theres two ways we can do this, I'll let you decide. You can take it somewhere else or we can take it outside!" I pulled off my gloves and sent a hefty blast towards her.
"Ben is it really that hard to get through one class?" I asked myself in thought and smiled slightly. Ahh Ben.
"Superboy, Need backup now." I said in a normal voice knowing he'd hear me, if he wasn't preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:55 pm

As he was sitting in History class Superboy would look out the window up into the sky at the planes that were flying, man he wishes he could fly. Due to being over the other side of the school the History class didn't hear much about what was going on until it had escalated but the teacher decided to ignore it and figure that the other teachers could handle it. As he heard about it Conner listened in to see what was going on, it sounded serious. Then Conner heard Cap calling him saying they need back up. Letting out a sigh Conner would get up and walk out of the class, totally ignoring the teacher who was telling him to sit back down. He then got to the roof of the building and jumped over to where the fighting was taking place. As he came down he saw Ben and Cap seemingly fighting some blonde girl so it seemed she was the villain, although for a villain Conner had to admit that she was pretty hot. "Who's the blonde chick?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)    First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Jitters (Josh & Capricious)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next