Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 2 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 2 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mastergirl's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:00 am

mgs phone started ring with the caller id of kellinman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:33 am

"G, I wonder who it could be." Mg said sarcastically out loud to herself. She walked over to her bed and picked up the phone, quickly looking at the caller id and then answering it. "Ya Kellinman?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:32 am

"hey i'm here at the lane hq and i heard that there are new memebers in the titans north. get the others and come maybe with a welcome present or sumtin. see you there" kellinman hung up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 am

walks into the building and was walking past MGs room and sees her talking on the phone. "Hey Mg hows it hanging. I am going to the medical room to see if there is anything that can help me with remebering."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Mg didn't get to respond as Kellinman hung up too quickly. She pressed the end button and looked up at Omega. "I doubt there's anything in there that could help you remember. Why would you want to remember? So you could apologize?" She asked keeping Kellinman's invite in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:34 pm

"I don't know it just seems like i could be much more helpfull if i knew my past. Hey where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Blademaster figured that Mg had enough time to think or relax or whatever someone like her would do. He walked to her room to find Omega out in the hallway. He leaned up against the wall next to Mg's door to wait for their conversation to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:38 pm

"I come from a small town near Gotham called Tewksbury." Mg replied. She felt Blademaster's present right outside her door. "You both can come in." She said emphasizing on the the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

"umm Ok" walks into the room and sits down on her bed "So, how long have i been with the Titans?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 pm

"Not long. About like a day and a half or so I think. I don't really keep track of time though." She shrugged and smiled. "But that time, you made me get a new friend."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Blademaster came into the room and didn't say a word. He didn't feel like butting in a conversation. Going over to her desk chair, he could out his runes and started to put them in each of his palms and looked at the floor as if something interesting was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Sees Blademaaster walk in. "Hi my name is Omega what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:02 pm

He looked up not expecting Omega to talk to him. "I'm Blademaster." He said just loud enough for Omega to hear him.
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 pm

everyone's com link went off and desplayed the message about alex being a villan now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:02 pm

"Villian? Must be a misunderstanding." Mg then locates Alex's mind. 'At this current moment it was a misunderstanding only somewhat though. He really shouldn't do that in public places.' Superman, the one who sent the message was else where now making sure Blood was ok. 'Superman what did you see?' She asked in his mind. "I saw Alex and the sniper rifle and the bullet that came out of it." Superman replied with. 'So it defiantly wasn't by accident.' She was doing all this without looking weird. Just as calm and cool. "We better go find him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next