Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room Vote_lcapCommon Room Voting_barCommon Room Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Lulu

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:43 am

The area where all the missions are co-ordinated, where the team hang out and also where the kitchen is.
Back to top Go down
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:02 pm

docter comes in the abandon tower this seems like it might work i'll get unpaked right away
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:02 pm

docter comes in the abandon tower this seems like it might work i'll get unpaked right away
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:36 am

"mirror appears behind docter" Take this and these they are magmas clothes and comunicator they will come quickley be ready
"with that she flew out"
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Code:
calling all titans this is kellinman from the titans south tower we need you to come now this is an emergency
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:27 am

Mg slipped into the tower, weary of anything that moved. 'Where would Magma be?' She asked herself. "Kellinman?" She said out loud turning herself invisible again.
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:10 am

i am here" kellinman says zooming into the room "but where is magma?"
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:13 am

oh don't worry she'll be fine" a stange voice comes out from the shadows. docter steps out "welcome to my home. i am truly sorry i couldn't clean up a bit before you got here."
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:15 am

wheres magma!" kellinman says verry intimadatingly "you said she would be here. so where is she?"
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:18 am

"oh i'm sorry did i say here. i ment jump city. to bad you can't get there in time." he says clicking a button and akking the tower go in complet lok down "shall we begin?" he says letting smoke out from his staff and jumping up in the air
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:38 pm

"Your smoke doesn't scare me." Mg said as she stood her ground waiting for the first attack.
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:51 am

kellinman says "smoke can get blown away so why bother making it" he then turns into a giant fan and blws the smoke out of the air. "come on man niether of us can get sick so you don't have a chance"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:31 pm

BLademaster hung from the ceiling, unnoticed by the combatents. He bends some metal around the Doctor's feet and staff. "Mg finish him and unlock the tower. I'll go to Jump City and find our friends. Good Luck"
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Mg runs as fast as light so no one could ever she her. She then punches Docter in the face so hard, that he is now on the floor unconscious. She then walks over to the tower control unit and unlocks all the doors and windows. "I really hate wild goose chases."
Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:52 pm

"Oh? Really? But wild goose chases are fun... to a certain extent..." A boy wearing a long coat appeared in the tower, appearing from a pool of shadows that suddenly formed beside the unconscious 'docter', and with a wave of his hand, a black, luminous egg covered him, which should protect him from any direct damage. He smiled cheerfully to the other two superheroes.

"I hope I didn't cause any trouble by intruding, but I couldn't let him be captured at this time. So can you all please be so good as to let him escape? I've got a reputation to keep, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next