Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mastergirl's Room Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room Voting_barMastergirl's Room Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mastergirl's Room Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room Voting_barMastergirl's Room Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mastergirl's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 am

Mg cam into the door and turned on her laptop. When it loaded, she went on AIM and checked her email. She then carried her laptop to her bed which was on the right side of the room from when you entered the door. She sat down and looked for someone to talk to. There's no one on as usual. O well maybe I could hack into someone's facebook or myspace. She looked at her friends on each website. There isn't anyone's account that I haven't already altered. Grrr. Fine I'll just go read a book. She turned her laptop back off and looked for a good book on the shelf.
When she had choosen one that she found interesting, she went back to her bed and laid on her stomach.
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:58 pm

hey mg how long have you had your powers "appearing right beside her"
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 pm

kellinman apeared in mgs room and took out a animai dvd and put it in a tv kellin made in a snap "whats with mike he is weird"
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 pm

woah omega are you sure you should be poping into mgs room like that i mean thats kind of creepy kellinmans double said at the same time

Last edited by kellinman on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 pm

i mean i can be anyone i want to be has he spun and chanched into mg

Last edited by kellinman on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 pm

"O thank god I got out of that." Mg said out loud to herself. Shoot. "Um I had my powers ever since I was ten years old so about seven years now." She told Omega. She went to her desk and turned her laptop on again. She checked to see if anyone was online and no one was. "Mike can be weird, but then again who isn't weird?"
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:06 pm

kellinman raised his hand "robin?" he said
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 pm

"I guess he can be weird. I don't want to be judgmental on him since I don't really know him though." Mg said to him.
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:13 pm

hey mg how do i get a room?
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:17 pm

"You just go into it and claim it. Like putting your name on the door. The bedrooms are all down this hallway."
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm

thanks bye
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm

hey mg you wanna help me unpack ill be in my room
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Mg comes back in and locks her door. "There maybe now I can get some privacy so I can think." She said out loud to herself. She checked her appearance in a mirror she made. Quickly she brushed her hair, and went down to the club.
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 am

i am quiting titans south
Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Mg came right up, into her room trying to avoid Blademaster as best she could. It would be a long day for any normal human, but she wasn't near any kind of yawning state. She took out her cell phone and texted Steph.

"Hey! It'd Mg wanna do something next weekend?" Was what she wrote in her text. She lightly threw her phone on the bed and picked up her laptop. She brought it over by the bed and signed on to check her email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mastergirl's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next