Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 5 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 5 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mastergirl's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:11 pm

"Mg, every criminal in the world wants to see us dead. It's just not gonna happen."

He looked up and smiled.

"I'm not letting you go alone."

His words were simple and to the point, and he wouldn't stray from his word.

Last edited by Xzuk on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Mg crossed her arms and made herself a clone behind her back it wasn't seen and couldn't be seen until Mg was ready to show her. The real Mg replaced herself with a clone with the same cold expression she had on. There would be no way he could tell it wasn't the real her. "Let me go." The clone said in an angered voice while the real Mg phased through the wall while being invisible to the common room to search that signal.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Even you make sound when you Mg.... invisible or not...

"Fine then. Sorry you feel that way."

He turned and walked back to his room.

I'll let you think you've outsmarted me... for now.

Last edited by Xzuk on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

The real Mg came back into her room after the clone had closed the door. She became visible again and fell to her knees once more. The clone disappeared and Mg tried to suppress a sob. She couldn't believe that was a dead end. Her hopes were crushed again. She covered her face with her hands trying to gain control of herself again.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Xzuk walked up by her door and rather than knock he decided it was best to just surprise her.

"You can't sulk forever Mg. It won't be long before I resort to projecting music..."

He smiled.

"You don't want me to project music... C'mon. We'll chill on the roof and talk about this... Everyone knows the path from inner turmoil, begins with a friendly ear."

Last edited by Xzuk on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Mg couldn't believe she was so emotional right now. She hasn't even seen her parents for most of her life. Never able to get attached to them, but she was on her floor trying to stop herself from crying. She thought that it just had to be the pain of never knowing them. Of hoping they actually wanted her. She somehow managed to get herself to stand up and walk to the door. She opened it up and bit her lip as she looked at Xzuk.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:25 pm

He smiled gently and reached out his hand.

"C'mon. Let's take a walk. Got something to show you."

He hoped this wouldn't get her hopes or anything, it wasn't anything helpful, he just wanted to help get her mind off of things.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Mg looked down at his hand for what would seem like a moment to him, but it felt like forever to her. She took his hand and took a deep breath. "What do you want me to see?" She asked him not feeling like probing his mind to find the answer.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:41 pm

"You'll see when we get there."

He walked at a rather slow pace a little ways out of town before he found the spot he was lookin for.

He took off through the trees.

"C'mon! Mg, keep up with me!"

He smiled and slowed down, sitting on the edge of a small cliff overlooking the bay behind Titans tower. The moon was out and the stars were shining.

If this doesn't help take her mind off of things, nothing will.

"Now.. talk to me please. Whats wrong?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Mg walked with him at the same pace little sniffles softly coming to her forcing their way out. Mg ran behind him when he started to. She wasn't shocked at all that he took off. As he said to keep up, she did running behind him trying to control herself so she didn't end up in China or some other continent. She sat down next to him on a different cliff that was just a little lower than the one he was on. She took a deep breath and looked up at him. "I-I got this email threatening me by using, my parents who I never knew."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Damn...

"You're sure it's not just a bluff? ... wait... stupid question... Never mind..."

He scratched the top of his and wondered for a moment... Mg had never met her parents, never heard their voices... so... Xzuk couldn't trace that... but maybe.... this guy...

"Can you the man to take a phone call? All I need to do is hear his voice and can trace him anywhere in the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:26 pm

She sighed. "I feel as though I know this guy somehow, and if this feeling of mind is correct, he has already read up on everyone who sleeps in the tower. I doubt I could convince him to do something like that." She never did register the feeling up until now. "As he says, I won't be able to trace him no matter what. I know he's watching the tower security cameras and I just caused a scene. I can only imagine what any parent would do if they saw their daughter do what I just did."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:33 pm

"They would worry. Just as much as you do."

Xzuk had an idea... but he wasn't sure if he liked the thought of it..

"There's one person that no one can hide from... ever..."

Xzuk could make a compromise..

"Slade... he could find this guy... No problem.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 pm

"No they wouldn't. They would be disgusted at me and say I wasn't their daughter." Tears started welling up in her eyes. "Who would want a freak like me as their daughter?" She asked him. She didn't think that there would be anyone possible to find that stupid guy. When Mg heard the name Slade, she clutched part of the cliff she was sitting on. "No. I don't make deals with the likes of him."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:51 pm

"First of all... If you were my daughter, I'd be the proudest man alive... 'Yeah, my daughter beat my ass and she's only six years old...' All parents care for their children..."

He heard her answer for Slade and looked down at his hands...

"I will. Since I'm dating his ex apprentice, I think it's safe to assume that we have a history... Just don't tell Alyss..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next