Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 4 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 4 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mastergirl's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:22 pm

"Well, then you and I are in the same boat."

He smiled lightly and got an idea.

"C'mon and play some music with me. It always help me."

It was true. It had kept his mind off those visions Alyss gave him of Sumi and the other man... and off of Alyss herself...

"Name some of your favorite bands and we'll have a good time."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 pm

"I guess we are." She said with a sigh. She looked at the smile that formed on his face and dug her nails in deeper trying to get herself to feel some pain. She needed to be reminded that he didn't know her problem. It wasn't working. She lowered her head down and said quietly, "How could anyone smile at a time like this? There probably fighting for their lives and I can't do anything." Her grip on her arm got tighter, tighter than anything her hand had ever gripped before. She could feel her bone cracking.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Xzuk's smile dissapeared in a heart beat and he noticed drops of blood on the floor.

"Woah! Easy!"

He grabbed her by the arms.

"Let go! ... Hey Mg! Let go! What's going on!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Mg kept her head down and her hand still griped her arm. It was the only way she wasn't yelling and killing or almost killing him. Her bone finally broke under all the pressure, but she couldn't feel anything. The bone she could tell was completely shattered. With her arm having nothing good to grip onto, it moved up to her elbow, there was no way she was going to stop until she could feel the pain that she should of felt ever since she was born.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Xzuk heard the crack... it was bad... it went from a snap to a grind... She'd need a new fake bone put in..

"Mg STOP!"

He grabbed and pulled her arms as hard as he could.

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll help you fix it! That's what being a Team is about!"
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 am

grim walked in the direction, he also noticed that MG had a broken bone.
"whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 am

Her hand made her elbow bleed a little before she let him yank her hand away. Her senses were coming back, but only to yell useless words at them both. "Nobody can help me. It's my job, my responsibility to save them. There's no one that would know what I'm feeling. They watched it all." She forgot about them watching her. Her parents or what Mg thought wouldn't want someone like her. She was too different, too weird. "I'm losing them."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 am

Xzuk was checking her arm the second that she let it go.

Damn... this is bad...

"We're here to help Mg! We can help you find them."

Whoever they were...
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 am

"here, let me help that arm of yours." Grim said as he ran into his room and got a few stims of Larraman's Cells and Biofoam
(Larraman's Cells are super blood cells, and Biofoam is like, a spray on cast.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 am

"Don't waste that on me." Mg said getting her arm back. "I can heal myself." She looked at her hand and did an x-ray with it. It was already starting to heal on its own and would be done in a couple of minutes. "I can't even find them. What makes you think you can?" She asked him holding her arm out so they could see the healing process. The blood was already cleaned up like it was never there on the floor, or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 am

"i could get every single satellite, security camera to search, along with a few psychic people." Grim said as he put away the Stims and the Biofoam
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 am

"ill go and leave you alone for a while, ill be in my room if you need me." Grim said as he went into his room and picked up a data disk, he then went into Kira's room.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:46 am

"No offense Miss Almighty Mg, but some members of this team have powers that even you yourself can't use. Grim has tech that no one can imagine. And I can use sonar and even vocal recognition from miles away."

He stared at Mg.

"We WILL find whoever you're looking for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Mg was already forming a plan in her mind. Her wound was healed completely, looking like it never happened. Technology equals cameras. What was already connected to every single room in the building. That email explained to her that they could see her. "Not even I knows what I'm up against. If you guys come along and get killed, how am I suppose to live with myself knowing I was the one who caused it?" She asked him. "I wouldn't be able to." Mg answered for him. "Let me go quietly or I'll use force on you."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Blademaster was walking thought the hallway when he overhears the argument in Mg's room. He doubles his pace toward his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next