Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 6 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Vote_lcapMastergirl's Room - Page 6 Voting_barMastergirl's Room - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mastergirl's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 pm

"But that's you. I don't anything about my parents, where they live, what their names are." A tear slipped out. She wiped it away with her free hand. "As far as I could know, they're just normal people who probably didn't even know their daughter was alive until now. Who saw that whole scene. Blood and all. How could they want me?" She shook her head a little. "No deals with him ever. Why do you think Alyss is his ex apprentice? Do you think he's going to let her do what she wants especially if she goes back under his wing?" She stopped there. "I'm sorry. But no deals."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:40 am

"I wouldn't let him take Alyss ever again. But if I could get in with his good side... maybe... pose as his apprentice... maybe he would help me find your parents.."

He smiled and knew exactly what she meant about her parents, but that she couldn't be more wrong.

"They'd want you, because you are their own flesh and blood. You're their responsibility. And I promise they love you."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:32 pm

"No deals." She repeated again. "Nothing good ever comes from being an apprentice to Slade. Not now, not ever." She knows what has happened with Robin when he was forced to. "He'll turn everyone against you and only your friends can find it in their hearts to forgive you." She sighed again trying to calm herself down it wasn't working. "How would you know they want me. Some people aren't exacted glad to have a child at all, never mind the fact of powers that they might have."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:56 pm

"Mg, when it comes to this, all that I ask, is that you trust me. If you don't, you're going to end up killing someone close to you because you're angry for all the wrong reasons."

Xzuk didn't get serious too often, but he was right now. He'd known Mg for quite some time, and wasn't going to let her destroy herself from the inside out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 pm

"I don't kill. Never did, never will." She has had many chances to kill some people who she had hated. Had all the time in the world. But she was trying to show all of them that she can be good. "No matter what, I can't kill. It's just my nature." She thought about her past and what she went through with those doctors and scientists. "I'm doing some kind of job to be honest. Once I go rouge, I'll be killed."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:23 pm

"Then, just don't go rogue. Or I'd have to cry. And scream like Shia LeBouf the whole time you walked away."

He smiled.

"You don't want that do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:31 pm

"Do you know what my life so far has been?" She rhetorically asked. "You have no idea and you only know the act I put on every single day." She paused for a moment, deciding whether or not to tell him of her tragic past. She didn't want him to have the burden of carrying her secret past that no one knew about. Mg brought her knees up to her chest and her arms held onto them.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 pm

"Mg. You didn't kill your parents... I killed mine. And I did it because they were trying to help me."

He looked down to his hands and zoned out for a moment before speaking again.

"You don't know what it's like to watch your father smile as he turns to greet you awaking from a full recovery... and then watching him simply disintegrate in front of you."

A tear left Xzuk's eye.

"The last memory of my father is a smile. That smile changed as his face was ripped from his skull from the sheer power of the explosion."

Xzuk had never told anyone that story... not even Kasumi.

"And I'll be damned if you don't get the chance to meet your parents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:59 pm

"I didn't even know my parents were alive. Didn't even know I had them." She looked up at him and waited for him to speak again. "I don't at all." She said after Xzuk told about the explosion. "I'm sorry for your lost." From the tear he shed, Mg could tell he didn't talk about it often. She didn't need to read his mind to find out. "I'm sure I'll get the chance to, I just don't know what's going to happen then once I do. I don't know if they would be even more harmed than they are right now."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 pm

"I've found, that when I look to the future and have a set schedule or plan, that it never works out how I want it to."

He smiled and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"So, I think that, for now at least, we should focus on the now. And deal with that point when we get to it... But... I wouldn't worry. After we save them, they will be greatful. And after they hear that you're their daughter, I think they'll be two of the most proud parents on the planet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 pm

"I haven't found that out yet. I'm always too busy planning and going along with that plan I have thought of. I can just do that." She said to him, looking up at him still. "I have so many doubts that I can't seem to get off my mind nowadays." The doubts, the secrets she kept them all hidden from her friends. She didn't want anyone to carry the burden she has now. A tear rolled down her cheek as the word 'proud' was spoken. Mg wanted her parents to say that to her. Wanted them to love her as a mother and father should. She smiled a small smile and said, "Xzuk you give me hope."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 pm

He smiled and gave a low growl.

"C'mere you."

He grabbed her in a hug and ruffled her hair.

"Anytime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Mg wasn't expecting him to hug her. Her knees were still up to her chest and she was still hugging them. To make things easier, she phased her body so that she had her legs hanging off the cliff she was on. She put her arms around him and lightly hugged him back, smiling as she did. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:53 pm

"Dont mention it. Thanks for listening."

But now...

"I'm havin' some fun!"

He took a few steps back and then bolted off the edge of the cliff, screaming the whole way down until he hit the water.

He hadn't gone cliff diving ever. What a rush!

"You've gotta try that! Holy crap!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Mg watched him as he dived into the water. She laughs as she knows he enjoyed it. She herself steps back as far as she can go and then runs to the edge of the cliff, jumping off. She felt the breeze go through her hair as she fell down to the water. She did a perfect dive but didn't come up. She was going to sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastergirl's Room   Mastergirl's Room - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastergirl's Room
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next