Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:19 pm

"Well if none of us have to fight him we've gotta make it seem real otherwise they'll know we're faking it and probably try and kill us" Dan wouldn't like to have to fight anyone on the Titans East team. He was now actually looking forward to fighting someone else, maybe he would get a strong opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm not sure if I can, and if I did, what good would it do for us. I don't think I can get rid of the energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 pm

While Dan, Grace & Will spoke about the upcoming challenges. From a few floors up the man with the red eyed black sword would step forwardth and begin to speak to the audience from his throne.

"Hello and Welcome, tonight you have a real treat. For your eyes will all feast upon the blood, sweat, and tears spilt from the ones you loathe the most, in the only place be fitting for the demise of these young heroes...THE ARENA!!"

The crowd would go wild as he yelled with enthusiasm.

"And I will be your host, your guide, and your voice during the these trials. The founder and first champion. The One & Only, Zoltan, God Of The Arena!"

As Zoltan proclaimed his title, his minions or henchmen would kneel while the crowd cheered the being making their excitement possible for them.

Spoiler:

"It was only months ago when I officially openly allowed outsiders to witness the Tournament Of Heroes. But, it was years upon years ago where I was in their place. Oh yes, I once stood amongst them and fought beside other gladiators that are now distant memories. I alone have slain more creatures in this very arena then faces are in the crowd. And it is only because of my perseverance was I able to rule over the rest of the gladiators and mount an offesne against the current headmaster. Taking his place as ruler after I slayed him with my own hands, and who better for it then I. However, to make sure history will not repeat itself I have forged a weapon only worhty of my immense power called NarGok, the sword of damnation. Forged in the fiery pitts of hell itself and endowed with dark magic that would make other gods cower in it's very wake. One stroke could level the tallest giant, the strongest golem, and slay the mightiest beast."

Zoltan would then scan the arena as he allowed the audience to marvel at his sword while he held it up.

"And fear not, because I myself am very proficient in dark magic and have placed a hold on the minds of these young gladiators putting them completely at my mercy. My weapon enhancing my power, making it so nothing can break my grip on them. I tell you this to put your minds at ease, so that when you see my champion you will not fear him. Yes people, I speak of the most powerful adolescent in six galaxies; your champion who beasted his last opponent in back and forwardth competition that even gave my cold heart a spur of excitement. The kryptonian son, SSSSSUUUUUPERBOOOOOYYY!!!"

As Zoltan exclaimed Superboy's name from out of the other cellar where the winners were held, out would fly the clone of Superman himself. Soaring over to the middle of the arena with his arms at his sides like a soldier ready for orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Katarzyna couldn’t look at JaK anymore.

“We will have to fight each other,” she said, standing up and adjusting her mechanical arm. “To criminals, it wouldn’t be as much fun to watch if friends only have to fight enemies; the crowd wants blood...and they want it be from comrades that harvest it from their own crop. I know how they work, and I wish I didn’t. But everyone should know that my allegiances lie with the Titans, and if I have to kill others to keep it that way, then I will.”

Her eyes turned to the arena’s champion, Superboy. “I just hope we don’t have to fight him.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Grace felt a shiver go up her spine. Superboy? Even the Koori tribe had heard of this being. He was the son of Superman, she had heard. How could any of the Titans hope to defeat a foe with that much power?

It looked like the tournament was about to begin. Grace gritted her teeth as she waited for the first fight to be announced.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

As Dan would look into the arena a smile would creep onto his face as Superboy comes out, he then starts to crack each knuckle. "That's what I'm talking about"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Lance looks as Superboy enters the arena. He really isn't sure if he should be afraid of him or not. Lance goes up behind Dan.

"Those three villains back from earth remind me of Superboy's powers."

Of course everyone knew who Superboy was. Lance had done his studies on many of the heroes since becoming co-leader of the titans. Lance looks around as he waits for what is to happen next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 pm

"Now without further ado, let the tournament begin. Prepare to make your bets, who will survive the new comers or the veterans. Now although the edge is obviously given to those who have spilt blood amongst the unforgiving arena floor and already know what to expect, do not disreguard the new gladiators. For I have obtained members of the fabled Teen Titans, only a tier below the Justice Leauge themselves."

As he spoke the cellar would drop down a few floors like that of an elevator and open up at ground level, as so the teens could exit out onto the arena flooring. JaK would of course be the first to step out being under mind control and all, while the others under Zoltan's spell stayed; not being current members or part of the team at all. As Sage stepped out the crowd would boo and hiss at him while he approached Superboy and stood eye to eye with him in a stare down. Although these two had already fought and Superboy came out the victor. The rest of the Titans East would also slowly step out while trying to discuss quietly if they should make an effort at an attack now or wait and allow him to think they were under his control? The answer becoming apparent when the veterans he spoke of also approached from the other side of the arena out of the winner's cell. Many of them being recognizable at first glance: Static, Wonder Girl, Aquagirl, Miss Martian and Arrowette. Making an attack while these other heroes were here to protect him and the guards as well would be disastrous. Nope, they would have to find another way.

"Six Titans, six prime gladiators, six new comers versus six veterans of the arena. With introductions out of the way, let the pairing off begin."

Suddenly the line ups would be interupted as the field began to manuver itelf like a jigsaw puzzle. Carrying Lance & Grace to one corner along with Wondergirl and Arrowette, meanwhile Will & Dan were left in the middle with Superboy and Static, while finally Kat & JaK were paired with Miss Martian and Aquagirl. Their seperate battlefields would fill with objects that complimented their abilites as well. Lance and Grace's field began to spike up with dirt and hard rock coupled with pillars of metal and rain clouds. While Dan & Will's flooring would start to fill with a crystalline large spikey surface like what the fortress of solitude was made of that refracted energy beams and was very hard. For Kat and Jak, their arena stacked itself up with pile upon pile of ice chunks the size of cars, allowing Aquagirl to use her hydrokinesis should any of the surfaces melt.

"With the pairings in place, I officially declare the start of the games!"

With that said, Zoltan would sit back in his throne to watch. Meanwhile each battlefield would be locked off from the others by a circular forcefield that was made of the same material as the enegry cuffs, but was large enough in every direction that there would be more than enough room for the teens to fight. JaK immediately would suit up using the magical armor he word on his shoulder as they were all given the go ahead to fight. His face now going from lifeless to his all familiar serious battle mode, as did all the other mind controlled teens as well. Superboy's eyes started to glow red, while static hopped onto his flying disc and started emitting electricity from his fists. Wonder Girl pulled out her lasso and started to spin it, which emitted a form of electricity like static's fist. Arowette drew two arrows and pointed them at both Lance and Grace. While Miss Martian would seem to disappear by imitating the ice's snowy surface and Aquagirl on the other hand would lift an extremely large ice boulder; appearing about ready to hurl the thing at Electrified and Sage.

OT: You can see each character's powers and looks from the canon character list section of the site in the "Others" thread. From here on out you and your partner will roleplay against the NPC's together. I repeat, I will NOT be controlling the NPC Canon teens in your battlefields, you guys are.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 am

Lance was now staring down at Wonder Girl's lasso and Arrows from Arrowette. Lance really wasn't sure who he was going to make his main target. He has read up before on some of these two, but vaguely remembers what their powers were. He did figure that Arrowette was the one that didn't have powers, but was a skilled archer. Just from looking at her get up, he was able to tell. Lance really didn't remember what Wonder Girl's powers were, but he had a hunch she was more powerful. He figured that she was the one he will fight. Lance quickly looks at Grace.

"You take on arrow girl over there. I got the other one."

Lance said knowing that they have to win to move on. Win and get one step closer to possible freeing Jak. No more thinking now. It's time for action. Once Lance told Grace who she was fighting, he went right at Wonder Girl. She threw her lasso at Lance, but he avoided it. When the lasso hit the ground, it literally cracked the ground a bit.

(Mind)
"I guess that means she has super strength."

Lance thought to himself as he stopped now to recalculate his way of approaching her. Lance stomped the ground and one of the rocks came up from the ground. He then projected the rock towards Wonder Girl. She saw this coming and caught it with her lasso. She spun it around and sent it right back at Lance. Lance stood his ground and punched the rock, using his powers to break the rock. The temporary dust covered Lance's sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Dan, why don't you take on Superboy? And don't worry about trying to talk to me, we will communicate through our minds. That way we won't blow our cover and I can keep up with the other four.

Will hears the other two fights happening and decides it's best to start his own. Getting his body off the ground, Will flies himself at Static as Static makes his disc raise a few feet to dodge the titan and then shoot bolt at Will who gets hit in the back and hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:48 pm

As Conner fires the heat vision Dan does a cartwheel to avoid it but when he's finished and he stands back up Conner is right up in his face and lands a powerful knee to the gut which causes Dan to scream out in pain. Superboy then reaches down and grabs Dan's leg before throwing him across the Fortress like structure, Dan could see why Superboy was the arena champ. As Dan gets back to his feet he reaches to the side of his and breaks off a piece of the crystal structure and throws it at Conner who simply speeds out of the way and towards Dan, which was what Dan was hoping for as he speeds towards Conner and as he gets closer to him he slides across the floor on his back and grabs Conner's leg, causing him to drop face first to the floor.

Now the pair were pretty even and Dan was ok with how the fight was going so far, knowing that there was still a lot of fight left in him, but there's probably the same left in Superboy.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Once the dust blows away from in front of Lance, he is faced with Wonder Girl flying at a high speed at him. Lance uses his powers to bring a bunch of jagged stalagmites up from the ground. Wonder Girl evades around them and then punches right through one. Then she is only about ten feet from Lance when he brings one of the stalagmites right up under her and it hits her right in the gut. This sends her soaring straight up into the air. Wonder Girl goes and falls onto the ground across from Lance. She gets up, gritting her teeth together and really squeezing her fists.

"I think I made her mad."

Lance knows he isn't going to be able to take her on without a little help of course. Lance kneels onto the ground and the rock sediments and what not come up from the ground. They surround Lance's body forming an armor of rock around him.

"This is my new trick I finally mastered."

Lance has a smirk on his face that is under the rock, except for his eyes. Wonder Girl starts flying at him, while Lance uses his powers to slide swiftly across the ground. The two cocked their fists back as they drew closer to each other. The fists collide with each other and Lance's fist over powers her because his powers forced him to stay onto the ground, but barely. Wonder Girl slides back, still on her feet. She comes back at Lance to get up close and personal. Her and Lance start exchanging blows. Lance has to concentrate on two things, one fighting Wonder Girl hand to hand and two keeping the rocks from breaking on the force of one of her punches. Both Lance and Wonder Girl are throwing punches and kicks at each other and are blocking or taking the shots. It's intense stuff.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm

As Conner gets to his feet the anger can be felt poruing from him, it was not often he was in an evven fight. Dan then used his leaping ability and leapt straight for Conner with his fist back, ready to try a knockout punch but as Dan was coming down Conner took a deep breath and blew Dan away using his super breath which forces Dan back through the air and he goes crashing through one of the crystal structures. Once he gets back up he notices that his cape his tattered so he decides to take it off and throw it away. After a quick look around Dan can't seem to see Conner anywhere.

"Where the hell has he gone now?".

As he slowly floats around looking for Conner Dan is suprised when Conner lands on his back, after falling from above, and taking him to the ground where he then lands a powerful punch in Dan's side which lets out a loud crack which everyone knows is Dan's rib breaking but that's the least of his worries. Conner then grabs him by the wrists before picking him up and landing a spinning knee to Dan's gut sending him towards the top of the "Fortress". Not letting up Conner chases after Dan and goes to throw a punch but Dan sees it coming and moves out of the way just in time, but due to his momentum Conner carries on going and punches through one of the crystals, leaving his arm trapped for now and giving Dan the chance to attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

"Got it." Grace said to Lance's order.

Arrowette wasted no time. The female archer let fly an explosive arrow at Grace's chest. Fortunately, Grace had already started forming her ice armor using the extreme moisture in the air. The arrow shattered the entire chest plate that Grace had formed, but Grace stood her ground. Her armor began to heal immediately, causing Arrowette to growl and shoot a volley of 3 explosive arrows.

Grace decided that it was time to move. Using her new techinque, Grace moved the ice armor that she was wearing and pushed it to the side, causing her to move with it. She successfully dodged the arrows and came to a sliding stop.

Forming an ice spike from her armor, Grace projected it at Arrowette, who easily dodged the attack and then hit Grace with a normal arrow. The arrow dug itself deep into Grace's armor, breaking her skin slightly. It was clear that Arrowette was the quicker fighter.

Time for a different strategy, Grace thought. Manipulating her armor to send it flying up in the air, Grace entered the rain cloud. Freezing the giant collection of water, Grace formed a massive ice chunk that fell to the ground. Arrowette shot several explosive arrows at the huge mound of ice surrounding Grace, but they didn't do enough damage to worry about. Grace smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm

As Aquagirl lifted the giant ice rock over her head, Miss Martian who had disappeared only moments earlier would appear in front of the two teens and morph into a yeti before slamming her fists down onto both Electrified and Sage. Luckily both teens avoided the strike and Miss Martian would then pursue after Kat. Meanwhile JaK who had done a back hand spring tuck to avoid her attack immediately had to dog roll out of the way of the large ice debris that Aquagirl had tossed just moments after Miss Martian's advance. The giant block of ice smashing apart upon impact. Usually JaK would make up a quip at this point about how much of a close call that was, but he was extremely serious right now due to the mind control limiting his personality to just having the will to fight.

So instead he rose to his feet and charged forward with his usual Wolverine style battle cry and Aquagirl did the same, due to the Atlanteans being a warrior race themelves. Except as she neared him, Aquagirl would leap up into the air and slam an axehandle down onto JaK who catches it, but finds she is extremely strong! The impact from the blow made his knees buckle and causes the ground under Sage's feet to dent inward, but of course JaK's own strength was enhanced by whatever he absorbed, whicha t the moment was extemely durable magic armor and continued to hold her off in a test of strength. That was until she lifted the boy off of his feet and flung him away by the wrists in a way of showing him that he was in no way her equal in muscle.

JaK would go sliding across the icy surface on his shoulder before rolling backwards into a knelt position and coming to a halt near where his partner was; looking back immediately afterwards at Aquagirl who was running towards him again. The intensity in both their eyes rivaled that of Superboy's at the moment and of Wondergirl's. These were all warriors born to fight and ready to kill now absent of their conscience. An exercise they intended to fully practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next