Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Lowering his hand and taking a step back to give Jak and Kat their moment, Will then walks over to Lance and casts another heal spell, but this time on the unconscious Grace.

Lance, how are you holding up?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 pm

"I'm... I'm okay. I have to be strong for me and Grace alike."

Lance says to Will. He is concerned with Grace, but he knows she is strong and will get through this. She has to get through this. Lance right now was pretty indifferent. He was glad everyone got off Zoltan's arena ship thing (can't remember sorry), but was kind of brought down by not being able to fully be there for Grace.

(Mind)
"Next time Grace... I'm not going to let you get hurt again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Will listens to Lance and nods his head in agreement, then grabs his wrist tight to focus the magic more. The light becomes brighter and a warmth can be felt coming from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:52 am

As Will's eyes glowed a bright white shade and the spell finished healing Katarzyna. The blackness from her jaw disappeared and it would click back into place from when he had damaged it earlier. Soon her entire nervous system seemed to just come back online and she immediately awoke wondering how long she'd been out for. Appearing to be a little bit embarrassed that JaK was holding her; now that's the Kat he knew.

"Relax Kat, you're going to be alright. It's all over now."

As JaK spoke she seemed to have completely ignored his answer to her question. Which was understandable, Electrified was obviosuly still trying to absorb all the rush of information and her current surroundings, connecting the dots in her head. Soon she would notice JaK's injured limb and came to his side as if in deep concern for his well being. It was a side of her Sage hadn't really been shown or noticed before. It was actually quite appealing to him for some reason, don't get him wrong; he respected that Kat could take care of her self and had a truck load of fight in her AND then some, but it was nice to also see this side of her. As she blushed after saying 'Thank You' JaK would chuckle and then respond. A smile somewhat creeping across his face, but then reverted into a smirk due to the immense pain of his injury.

"Don't worry about Zoltan either. Dan took care of him, once and for all. No one will ever have to worry about being forced against eachother for the sport of villainous dirtbags ever again."

As he spoke Sage would give a reassuring nod to Dan Yat, who signified that with his own firm nod that he indeed did finish the Arena God. Afterwards the Titaness would swing her arms around Sage. A feeling rising up between them that he had never felt so strongly before. Maybe it had something to do with how amazing Katarzyna looked to him right now with her hair down and her face in it's natural state. He of course wanted to interject as she assured JaK that they would get him medical attention next, but instead he was cut off and then suprisingly kissed on the lips by Electrified! Signifying and somewhat satisfying the lustful feeling that was building up in his gut. He hadn't been ready for it however and had thought to push her away, but couldn't bring hismelf to do so because truth, he to loved the embrace and the touch of Kat's lips locking with his. The sensual feeling making him almost forget his searing pain...Almost. It would seem like the affectionate act lasted a life time when really it was only a few seconds before they would pull back and then look at each other; a blush almost creeping into view on Sage's pale grey skin tone. JaK immediately panicking in the awkward moment that followed and was going to say something to her, but then noticed Stone bringing Grace over and instead turned to him. Glancing back at Kat just before as if to say they would address what just happened between them more later, but now wasn't the time.

"Lance, hey! She gonna be ok?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:39 am

When Lance heard JaK's voice, a wide smile came on his face. Lance saw, with his peripheral vision, JaK and Kat getting their smooch on. Lance then listened to JaK's question about Grace. Lance looked down at Grace, who was still being healed by Will, and then up at JaK and Kat. Lance could feel the urge to say something about JaK and Kat's connection, but he tried to hold himself back. Lance took a deep breath before he actually spoke to Jak.

"Yeah I think she will be fine. What about you two, are going to be all good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 pm

JaK would then look at Lance with a puzzled face and realize he was talking about the arm.

"Well Kat's looking fine---I mean GOOD, for the moment and this; this it's just a scratch...Ok, maybe a bit more than a scratch but I can honestly say I've had worse. You just worry about yourself Rocky and Icegirl over here too. Since you two bruise a little easier than me."

As Sage made his joke, from their left they would be approached by Miss Martian, Superboy, Wondergirl, Static, Impulse and Blue Beetle would come towards the current Titans.

"There ins't enough grattitude in the entire cosmos to show how much we appreciate you all liberating us."

"I just contacted the JLA, they'll be here soon to pick up any other wounded and those who have no way home."

Conner instead of talking to JaK and Lance. Would approach Dan and have their own private convo. Meanwhile, Electrified would come over to where Sage, Dan and Will were standing.

"Seriously, if it weren't for you guys we'd probably all be dead by now or at least horribly maimed in a fashion that would make ground beef jealous. I knew a few of the old Titans because they're good friends with my uncle and former Kid Flash and trust me when I say they'd be proud of what the current teams are looking like."

JaK was thinking of responding with a thank you, but he wasn't a Titan's East anymore nor was he leader. So instead he nudged Lance and mentally told Psychosis that it was either one of their jobs now to speak for the entire team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Will recieves Jak's mental message and looks at him, but then tilts his head down while he remembers the fight.

I don't believe I should be thanked for anything.. I couldn't even last half of the battle against Zoltan. I shouldn't be recieving any thanks...
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Lance puts his hand on Will's back to cheer him up and then looks at the others.

"Cheer up Will, you were the one who was able to free some of their minds earlier, remember? Also, we really can't take all the credit. If it wasn't for all of you guys, I don't know if we would have been able to take Zoltan down ourselves. I think I speak for all of us that all of you are just as much to be thanked as we are."

Lance gave his reply. Some would say Lance was being too modest, but he thought this was the truth. He was only being honest to what happened back up there. Everyone is to be thanked for the outcome of this event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 pm

"Ya well, after I 'Put a Shock to yo System' like that. It's amazing that you're even able to feel your own tongue as well as even form sentences with it for a while. Much less take on an alien champion gladiator, so don't feel bad. He took me out like I was yesterday's garbage in less than two blinks."

Static would limp over to Psychosis still in quite a bit of pain from the battle himself. Arrowette and Aquagirl would approach next and speak to Wondergirl directly.

"Well the guards aren't saying much about how this whole capturing heroe's thing started and the princess here gave them a pretty good lulling over."

"That's because they don't know anything, they're just hired help. Trust me, Atlantean interrogation tatics are a little more influential than you land dwellers."

As Aquagirl spoke he would crack her knuckles, while Cassidy placed her hand upon her chin as if in deep thought.

"I refuse to believe Zoltan orchestarted all this by himself. He was magically gifted, true that, but he didn't have the prowess to be able to get a space colliseum into orbit around the Earth and cloak it from even the League's Watchtower sensors. Someone bigtime was throwing a lot of money at this whole underground or should I say way aboveground hero tournament. The only question is who would benifit the most from it and why?"

OT: As usual feel free to control any canons.

darkred=Impulse, Orange=WonderGirl, skyblue=Aquagirl, lightgreen=Martain, green=arrowette, red=Superboy, gold=Static, darkblue=Beetle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Grace had lost her self-awareness for a while, but now she awakened in a strange place. In this world, distance did not have a set value. On top of that, there seemed to be fires burning everywhere.

"MOTHER! YOU HAVE AWAKENED. WE WERE AFRAID THAT YOU WOULD LEAVE US."

Who was talking? There was nothing around but fire.

"PERHAPS WE HAVE BEEN TOO CRUEL TO YOU. MOTHER, PLEASE FORGIVE US."

"Where are you?"

"WHEN IS A BETTER QUESTION. WE ARE FROM THE FUTURE. THERE, OUR BODIES AND SOULS WERE RIPPED APART BY A VICIOUS FOE. THESE FLAMES ARE ALL THAT REMAIN OF OUR SPIRITS."

"If you're from the future, then wouldn't you be changing time by talking to me?"

The flames laughed at her. "FORGIVE US, MOTHER. IT WOULD BE MORE ACCURATE TO SAY THAT WE ARE FROM A FUTURE THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. IN THIS TIME, ANOTHER FUTURE ENTIRELY MIGHT AWAIT YOU. STILL, WE HAVE GATHERED HERE TO RESTORE YOU TO YOUR BODY."

"Why would you help me?"

"BECAUSE WE NEED YOUR HELP TOO, MOTHER."

With that, the flames would carry her through the dimensionless land, until they came upon the sight of her unconcious body. The Titans were present, discussing the events that had taken place.

"PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BODY AGAIN, MOTHER. WE WORRY ABOUT YOU."

_________

Grace opened her eyes, breathing heavily. "Lance....hello Lance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Electrified grinned, then nodded at helping the wounded Titans. As she went from one super to another, her heart began to sink. They all could have died, especially the current teams versus legends like Superboy and Arrowette. This probably isn’t nearly as bad as what they’ve already gone through, she said to herself. I can’t keep doing this.

As she walked towards Sage, Dan, Will, and Conner, her mind became clear. “I... um. I––I’m resigning from the Titans. The Tournament of Heroes made it clear to me that being a hero is anything but what I thought it was. I expected battles, losses of course, fancy costumes, and a life that was a lot simpler than... than this. My dad needs me, too; his brain turned to scrambled eggs after my mom was killed and I’ve left him to walk around the house, trying to make sense of all the technology he’s made. The blueprints, the screw-ups, his beautifully finished projects. All that he’s made is just sitting there, doing nothing he hoped they would and running out of batteries while getting caked in filth.”

Tears were running down her cheeks despite her efforts to hold them in. “Thank you for everything. Superboy, for saving my butt all the time. Miss Martian, for kicking my butt and knocking out some of my arrogance, plus giving a huge contribution to defeating Zoltan. Static kept me alive, and so did everyone else in thet bloody place. I owe all of you my life, countless times over.”

She turned to face JaK as all her composure fell apart. “There’s no one I’ve ever loved more than you! Don’t forget that, JaK. I’ll be back. I’ll be back one day!” But Katarzyna didn’t hug him, nor did she kiss or even grab JaK’s hand before she took out her whips and let the streams of blue lightning erupt from the black handles she held tightly. For a few seconds she hesitated, then turned her head and whispered softly,

“Goodbye.”

Electrified swung her whips and lashed them across a nearby power box, obvious anger flaring inside her again. A shower of red sparks rained down upon her as Kat disappeared and a small, black hair band fell onto the grass, sizzling with a small trail of red smoke that dissipated into the evening sky. The hero was gone.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Lance goes to Grace. It would seem that Will was able to heal her and she was back to consciousness. Lance goes down to his knees, next to Grace, who was still lying down on the ground. He puts his hand on her shoulder as he looks down at her.

"You're finally up."

Lance says with a smile on his face. In a matter of seconds Kat is saying her farewell now. Lance looks on as she says her goodbyes and then she was gone like that. A member of Titans East was now gone. Lance looked over at JaK to see what his reaction was. Lance would be there to help him if he needed it. Lance looked down at Grace to see if she was able to stand up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 pm

As JaK noticed Grace awaken he was going to speak, but then realized that Lance should be the first to talk to her. Besides Kat apparently had something to say, as she proclaimed her apparent love for him all Sage could do was look at her with a surprised expression on his face. Then after a few tears were shed she teleported away...Leaving Sage to look on in sorrow. He wished he had the courage to say something more to her about her feelings before Kat left. After quickly dropping his head, Mas Y Menos approached Sage and yanked on his leg while speaking to him in Spanish.

"Hmm, oh what the heck are they saying? I don't speak gibberish."

"From what they're both thinking, they want to know if they can go inside the Tower and get something to eat."

"Ah, well tell the twin that this isn't our tower and the android that lives in it might activate the security protocols if they try to take a quick fast food run. It might also be a good idea to tell the girl with one eye and the swords to quit torturing those guards and the white skinned biker guy with the mutton chops too."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Lance helps Grace up off from laying on the ground. Lance looks at Grace and nods to her as he walks over to JaK. He noticed that JaK really wasn't showing any emotion of being hurt. Lance wondered if he was trying to hide his emotions from everyone else. Lance puts his hand on his shoulder, his good shoulder. Lance looks at JaK.

"You okay man?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"Eh, Rocky you know me. I'm always fine. They can beat me up, they can lock me up, they can even make me their mind slave, but it'll take a lot more than all that to really get to me...Like a tank..Ya know."

Sage felt like he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else here. It would be at that time that Aqualad and Kid Devil returned from flying and sswimming people across the bay. Stargirl right behind them, each reporting that the JLA was almost here and that they specifically wanted to speak to the Titans East. Apparently, they were evry interested in how the team even got into the space arena and without being under Zoltan's control themselves.

OT: Next post I make ends this thread, so everyone get their last one's in. This was epic everybody very nice plot, activity and teamwork, reminds me of olden days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next