Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Vote_lcapBack To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Voting_barBack To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Vote_lcapBack To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Voting_barBack To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Empty
PostSubject: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Timezone: Order of events - JaK, Grace & Lance fight Nightmare and JaK goes to infirmary. Titans Together/vs Primarch event happens. Then JaK meets Superboy in Metropolis and fights Umbra with him upon returning back home. Dan hasn't returned from visiting JLA yet, which is due to him receiving news of his situation back on Daxam. Leading up to this thread where the team has already began reconstructing tower. Grace's confession for a husband happens after this thread already had occurred. So DON'T bring it up in here or Psychosis being on the team or any mention of Argo, because none of that has happened yet.

------------------

As JaK and Superboy rode back to Central Park after exiting the hustling and bustling streets of Jump City, they would ride through the acre upon acre long area of the city's national landmark. Filled with multiple different types of trees, fields of green grass, a large fountain, park benches, soccer/football, baseball fields, and a playground. As well as an array of street performers, such as Bob The Foreigner, Mimes, families of people out for a pick-nick, and the occasional kite flier. Yup, Jump City Park was a marvel that's fore sure. But as they left the vendors, swings, meadows, and the genral urban area of the park. They would make their way deep itno the middle of the city's landmark where there were still charred embers, broken trees, and a torn apart landscape from the battle with Primarch Joshua. Finally arriving at the tower and the main battlefield. Scorch marks accompanying the entire area, but where there used to be a destroyed and buring pile of rubble that was once their tower. There was now a quarter of the way built structure and multiple teenagers working diligently to build it. Of them was Lance, making sure the foundation was sound with his earth molding abilities. Toji, a new recruit to the team, was running around looking like a blur while placing objects where they needed to be. As another member, who's code name was 'Scope' for obvious reasons, shot nails into the much needed areas from a far distance without much effort. Grace was there as well cooling down pieces of metal that were being heated up and welded by none other than JaK's old friend and first Titan's East member, Cyborg.

Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) 200px-Cyborg_001Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Changeling_Beast_Boy_05

He and Beast Boy had agreed to come help them with production of a seocnd tower after hearing that the first was destoryed from JaK. Cyborg was thrilled to hear that they defended the city and said not to worry about the tower. Theirs had been destroyed like a bazillion times before and they always rebuilt it bigger and better, this time would be no different. Brianna was also there helping Beast Boy in pterodactyl form gracefully drop some heavy machinery where it needed to go. Upon arrival Cyrbog and Grace would stop freezing and heating up metal girders with his built in blow torch and waved it in the air, signaling for JaK to come say Hi. Pulling closer to the construction site JaK jumped off with Superboy right behind him and walked toward the group.

"Hey there everyone, how's it going?"

"Might've been better if we had a little bit more muscle carrying around some weight other than BB and Toji over here, but it's ok. I know you had business to take care of with Nazar in metropolis. How'd that go?"

As the machine man walked towards JaK Sage, he patted the boy on the back rather hard with a smile on his face forcing him to stumble forward a bit. JaK himself making a rather scrunched up face as he tried to assess how that battle went.

"Well Nazar got away...Or was sent to some horrible parallel universe, I think? But I did manage to bring back someone anyway. Everybody, meet Superboy."

"Weve actually met already JaK. Haha."

"Wait, but you don't get it. This isn't---"

"Supes, how's it hanging man? I haven't seen you in forever!"

At this point the prehistoric dinosaur flew over to the group and immediately morphed it's green exterior into the shape of a boy. Jumping up next to Superboy and throwing an arm a top his shoulder as he spoke.

"No Beast Boy, you don't understand this isn't our Superboy."

"What are you talking about, dude? I just saw Supes a few weeks ago and this is him."

Sage face-palmed at hearing this, how was he possibly going to explain this one.

Last edited by JaK on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Speeding up to the rest of them,Toji tilts his head,sparks running through it."Yo,Jak!It's cool that Cyborg and Beasty here came to help,and Cy introduced me to steaks!!They're tasty!And I told them about the organization that had sent me here to destroy you guys.Well,back to work!"Speeding off again,Toji ran around Scope,attempting to spin him around,and then gets back to putting various materials here and there.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Lance was out at the base of the beginning part of the new tower. He was sitting down right at the bottom with his back against the wall. It seemed like he was being lazy and not doing anything at all, but in reality he was actually constantly using his powers to keep the structure steady. In his right hand Lance had a ladybug crawling around and he was watching it crawl around. He would then look up to see Toji running around like crazy, bringing materials back and forth. Then JaK came with someone else, who had the Superman logo on his chest. Lance didn't know who he was. Lance would wave over towards Sage and Superboy.

"Hey guys!"

Lance would call over greeting them in. He couldn't leave his post though since he was pretty much bound to the building.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm

As Superboy stepped off the bike he would look around, he saw a few teen heroes all using their powers to help rebuild this Tower. Sage walked over to the group as they welcomed him back. He would then see as a green boy came over to him, at first Superboy thought he might have been a Martian but he spoke too informally to be a Martian. "Um do I know you?" He would then look over as one of the other team members was speeding around the site, it got Superboy wondering when his super speed, and the rest of his powers for that matter, would kick in. Maybe being under a different yellow sun would help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Grace was covered in sweat. Her sleeveless black shirt was soaked in it and she had to constantly wipe it out of her eyes. She had been cooling the heated metal to secure sheets of metal. Unfortunately, cooling down the metal was heating up her body. She needed a break soon.

"Great idea," Grace mumbled to herself. "Let's use Grace as a cooling system. She won't mind."

Sage arrived on the construction site with a stranger. Good. This meant that Grace could cool down. She wiped her hands on her short black skirt and grabbed a water bottle. Brushing her waist-length hair back, Grace realized how busy she had been as a Titan. She hadn't even gotten a hair-cut in months. She thought her longer hair looked good, but was unsure about what her teammates thought.

Walking over to where the stranger stood, Grace gave a tired smile and greeted him. "Hello. I am Grace Koori, the local ice-mage. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Before Beast Boy could answer one of the other Titans came over. She was pretty hot, in more ways than one but Superboy wasn't looking for anything like that. As she asked who he was he pointed at the logo on his shirt. "I'm Superboy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 am

(Deleted Honest's post.)

Brianna stretched, pulling out the hairband that had been keeping her hair out of her face and sighing in relief as Beast Boy flew off. How he managed to talk so much while switching between his pterodactyl form and his normal green self, she had no idea. She was just glad she had a break. The girl walked over, standing close enough to be part of the conversation but not quite too close. She still felt like a newbie and a little out of place. And she was nowhere near as powerful as the rest of the team.

'Um... hi. I'm Brianna.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:44 am

Cyborg transformed his blow torch back into a hand as Superboy asked Beast Boy if he knew him. Placing his hand on his hips as he tried to figure out what was wrong with Conner. Beast Boy on the other hand would spaz out as if offended.

"DUDE!?! How can you not remember me?? I know we don't hang that often, but come on! Green skin, loves tofu, rides a sweet moped, and beat you for the tie breaker in Space Race Ninja Wars 12?! Any of this ringing a bell...."

As Beast Boy spoke erratically revealing his always playful and kiddish nature. Grace approached Superboy and asked who he might be. A question JaK thought was rather odd coming from her, seeing as she was at the Tournament of Heroes too and so was Lance for that matter. However, they didn't have to fight Superboy now that he remembered it. JaK, Dan, & Will did. The others never even really came into contact with him, especially Grace, who blacked out. As Conner responded by pointing to the 'S' shield on his chest Cyborg would interject.

"I'm sorry, but if you don't know me or BB, you're definitely not Superboy. Like B says, weve definitely kicked enough bad guy butt together that the REAL SUperboy would recognize us at a first glance. Especially since there's not to many green midgets and big robot guys walking around."

"HEY, come on dude, I'm not that short!"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you guys. He's not----"

Spoiler:

OT: It's ok Honest.

OT2: Ahhh to bad should've waited my man. I would've included you in thread but Shadow seems to have already deleted the post. Rather than delete the response to you I'll just put it in spoiler in case you wanna rejoin or redo the post.

(P.S. Since I edited someone has to cut off JaK other than Liev now in the next post lol)

Last edited by JaK on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:46 am

(Sorry. >_>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 am

OT: It's not your fault ^_^ and not that big a deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Superboy," Grace said. She had already figured out that this wasn't the superboy that she had heard about in the news. To her, however, it made no difference which Superboy this was. Grace was just glad to meet him. He was attractive, and his name implied that he had the same powers as Superman.

Grace just hoped that he wasn't a jerk like certain members on the team. There weren't enough nice people around here.

Come to think of it, a lot of Titans had been joining lately. They had chosen to show up in a dangerous time. The government thought that the Titans were nothing more than criminals, and the meta-human witch-hunt was only on a temporary hold. Perhaps the name 'Superboy' would help discourage the government from restarting their war on the Titans.

Perhaps Superboy could help them finish rebuilding this tower a lot faster, too.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Running out of materials he could lift and run with,Toji blurred back to the group,running around them several times."Done!!Hey,Beasty,wanna race?"Stopping suddenly,he grinned."Oh yeah!! Jak-sensia,can I take a break?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:27 am

JaK seemed to again get cut off, this time by Toji asking to take a break. A quickly stalled look of shock on Sage's face before he shrugged it off and waved to him as if to say, 'ya go have fun.' It wasn't that the kid had even dashed around them all 3 times faster than JaK could blink almost that stunned him. He had gotten used to that, no, it was more so that he had called him sensei and that he had asked to take a break yet race someone at the same time?

"Huh, ya Toji that's fine, knock yourself out...or whatever."

Beast Boy seeing that the kid wanted to race, thought to himself maybe he shouldn't seeing as this chat was rather important. But then changed his mind, letting his more childish side take over.

"Sure, on your mark, get set..."

He would then line up next to Toji and as he spoke quickly stepped in front of him transforming into a green road runner and kicking a bunch of dirt into the half demons boy's face as his legs turned like buzz saws and took off!! What appered to be a gleefull expression on his face after using playful underhanded tactcs to get a head start on the kid.

"Meep, Meep!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 am

Grinning,Toji knelt down,and then,blasted off, his form turned into a blur by the speed.Catching up, he grinned."Gonna have to do better than that,man.I'm half-lightning demon,after all.I was born for speed and strength!"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:31 pm

He saw that Jak was having trouble getting out his explanation so Superboy coughed to get everyone's attention. "Like Jak was trying to say I'm not the same Superboy that any of you know. I'm from a different Earth. It seems that when I was fighting on my Earth I got teleported at exactly the same time as this Earth's Superboy and somehow the wires got crossed and we took each others places and there's no idea how to reverse it so it looks like I'm going to be here for a while." He would then scan over their faces, wondering what their response would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)   Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back To Ground Zero (All Titans East)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next