Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Lance watched as his teammate, Dan, threw Zoltan up into the glass of the top of the arena. Lance kept his eyes on Zoltan's body falling down to the ground. Lance calculates where Zoltan will fall and then rises up a very large mound of crystals and rocks combined. Lance raises the mound at a quick rate that collides with Zoltan's falling body. Zoltan goes crashing through the large mound of the rocks and crystals and you can feel the shockwave of the crash go through everything.

"Is it me, or is this getting easier!"

Lance yells out to everyone. The dusts starts to clear from the area of the crash. Lance already had high doubts that Zoltan was down after that. Zoltan had too much pride to go down after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm

As Zoltan became weakened and desperate, Katarzyna could see the wild look in his eyes as he struggled to fight back. It was fury, confusion, fear, anger, distress––and above all, madness. She knew this emotion well. Kat saw the same in her father right before he truly went into limbo, guided by the relentless drive to create and create and create. If nothing more, she wish her father had died at that moment; to live in that state was worse than death itself, but Katarzyna couldn’t let him go. Electrified would not make that same mistake again. It was the Arena God’s time, and she would see to his death.

Enraged fury flooded through her blood, fueling them with boiling hatred. The voltage of Electrified’s lightning surged to the upmost peak of power. She could feel the energy course through her body, filling it with red. Her eyes changed from electric blue to bright crimson as her hair, clothes, and lightning did the same. “Red” had taken over now, paired with an inexorable conscience to create a lethal concoction. Now Electrified was fixed on Zoltan’s death, and she would destroy anyone who got in her way. The first to taste of this were the guards who had kept her prisoner, unfortunately staged between she and the Arena God.

The misguided “hero” bolted towards the first of four guards and pushed off the floor to launch herself at him, completing an airborne somersault as she flipped her wrists, pushed two buttons on her whips’ handles, and ejected and additional set of black, metal whips. Katarzyna had forged them only two weeks before the Tournament of Heroes; something a bit more solid to pack an extra punch to her unstable lightning whips. They were constructed of a series of short individual blades that overlapped each other and could pivot with ease and were welded to be as sharp as a viper’s fangs. As Electrified came down on the arena guard, she snapped one of her whips backwards and swung it into his neck, leaving the guard to writhe on the floor and drown in his own blood. The remaining three fell as the first in perfect synchronization.

And as if planned to cause even more mayhem, JaK and Superboy were the only people standing between Electrified and Zoltan now. Katarzyna wasn’t thinking––she was acting; she couldn’t control going red, and she certainly couldn’t control what red made her do... which was now to destroy her best friend and the indestructible Kryptonian.

Electrified cracked her whips, teleported to the spot where JaK lay, and attacked by slashing in a perfect “X” formation with her lightning whips, aimed at the center of his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:28 pm

OT: Crap guys, my bad this was actually supposed to end with Dan and Zoltan in epic battle. But I couldn't get on yesterday to do the ending...and now he's weakened to the point where that's an impossibility. Anywayz, I guess I'll have to come up with a diff ending now, stay tuned for I will edit this a bit later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm

ooc:// If my post concerning JaK screws with it too much, I can surely delete or edit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:58 pm

OT: Actually, nothing was ruined and Noah you're post is perfect for what we talked about in PM. Sadly, I gotta do this though becuz in Josh's post it the window is already shattering and I don't think she'd go willingly atm so forgive the godmod.

As Kat approached JaK and lashed out at him, his enhanced reflex would block the whips with his indestructible arm, but as they wrapped around Sage's ligament they delivered the all too familiar shock to his body except it was intensified from the last time she electrocuted him. However, he was also improved and wasn't killed by the voltage.

"WHOA, Kat what are you---ARGHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAH!!!"

As JaK's hair stood on edge and the current charred his skin. Conner seeing Electrified was out of control would run up in an instant and put her in a full nelson hold, while dragging her away from JaK. The whips now unbinding from his arm and causing the boy to drop to his knees, luckily his currently enhanced healing factor didn't take long to reboot all his cells.

--------

Meanwhile, as Lance attacked Zoltan, Static would notice the area of the dome he hit was starting to crack. It would usually be able to handle extreme pressure, but since Static weakened it earlier the crack was growing larger and larger by the second! Crumbling noises could be heard as the dome compalined form the vaccum of space outside trying to get in. The colliseum was compromised and if everyone didn't get out of here soon they all be flown into space!

"Uh, guys! We definitely have a problem here!!"

Miss Martian hearing Virgil's exclamation would see in his mind what was going to happen and telepathically told everybody in the colliseum even the gaurds to GET OUT NOW; showing them a mental image of the cracking dome. The heroes and remaining guards would then all make a break for it, heading for the escape pods in mass waves. Some of the dome would break apart now, letting little bits of atmosphere begin to vent from the battlefield and out into space. As yet another alarm went off now, it would mimic the sound of a sinking submarine letting everybody on board know that they needed to jettison back to Earth. The flight crew no longer caring about containing the heroes unlocked every hatch, allowing full access to the escape pods for everyone, but mostly becassue they wanted to get out of dodge themselves.

----------------

Conner seeing the dome cracking would try to seal up some of it with his heat vision from a far, while still holding the raging Electrified, but wasn't able to do it fast enough to stop the inevitable. JaK on the other hand would recover aroudn this time and walk up to Electrified who seemed to be trying to desperately escape Superboy, but wasn't able to phase the Kryptonian with anything she did.

"I'm sorry Kat, but I won't let you kill yourself."

That being said, JaK would hit Katarzyna straight in her jaw with his armored fist and knocked her out cold. The punch would've dazed a baby elephant. It had to be done, in her rage form JaK knew that reasoning wouldn't stop her form trying to get to Zoltan. Afterwards Superboy would drop her into Sage's arms.

"Everyone get out, Superboy you and the speedsters are the fastest; get everyone who's too wounded or slow to escape pods NOW!"

Without a second thought Superboy flew around every corridor and area of the colliseum along with Impulse and Mas y Menos at break neck speeds. Picking up any stragglers or seriosuly hurt persons like Static and even some villainous spectators and soldiers. Meanwhile, JaK would look to Dan to see if he needed any more help with Zoltan; who had just risen from the crystalline rubble Stone collided him with. Blood dripping from his nose, and fury in his eyes. He wasn't feeling good at all and his hide was covered in scrapes, his magic was weakening and making him more succeptable to injury. He was so far gone now, legendary gladiator didn't even seem to notice or care that the coliseum was going to be vented into space. He was a true champion, fight with no thought of preserving his own well being; and although JaK didn't feel so hot, he didn't want to leave Dan to die either. His healing factor was having a hard time reparing his body after begin so crudely electrocuted, even with magic speeding it up. Maybe because it had to remake so many dead/fried cells.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 pm

As Dan was staring at Zoltan he noticed the whole arena was now starting to crack, pretty soon they'd all get sucked out by the vaccum of space. Dan would then hear a voice from over his shoulder

"Dan, we've got to get out of here, the whole arena is going to be destroyed"

"Just get everyone else out I'll be fine, this fight has to end once and for all"

"But Dan we -"

"Just go Jak."

Jak could hear the seriousness in Dan's voice and turned back around to all the other heroes were getting out. He then turned his attention back to Zoltan, but the arena God had taken advantage of the talking and had ran up to Dan and was already swining his fist and as Dan turned around he tried to move but he got caught by Zoltan's claw which left 3 slices on his face. Zoltan then swung his foot around and used a roundhouse kick on Dan's face which sends him flying across the room hitting one of the windows that has started to crack. Zoltan then uses some of what is left of his strength to catapault himself with a cocked back fist over to where Dan is, but Dan had predicted that he was going to do this and at the last minute he sped out of the way, leaving Zoltan to punch the glass, cracking it even more. Dan would then land a powerful forearm smash to the back of Zoltan, which takes the last bit of fight out of the arena god, but he even though he is defeated the arena god just laughs in Dan's face.

"And what is so funny?"

"You may have defeated me in combat but I have won the overall battle. I caused one of your friends to turn on the others and right now as we speak this ship is falling apart which, even though it wasn't planned, is the perfect ending to this tournament. It came down to us and neither will be crowned a winner as we will both get sucked out into the unforgiving chasm that is space."

"Before "we" die, tell me Zoltan, what do you know of the Daxamite race?"

"Daxamite? Never heard of them, they must be an insignificant race, why do you ask?"

"Well you see I myself and a Daxamite and while under a yellow sun..."

Dan grabs Zoltans lifeless body and turns him to face out of the window

"...which is what that is. We get the exact same powers as a Kryptonian"

The earlier smile which was on Zoltan's face when he thought they were both going to die was now gone

"But wait! That means-"

"That's right, I can survive in space"

As Dan would finish his sentence out of the corner of his eye he would see the escape pods, he would then look over his shoulder and see that there was no-one left around which meant it was time to end this. He then cocked a fist back and launched it towards Zoltan who flinched in fear but it wasn't him Dan was going to hit. He had infact hit the window in which he was leaning on which caused it to shatter which caused the vaccum of space to suck both Dan and Zoltan out. As Zoltan's eye widened and his arms flailed around trying to catch oxygen, which was never going to work, Dan looked at him with a smile on his face

"What's the matter? Cat got your tounge?"

Dan would then fold his arms and watch as Zoltans body grew bigger and bigger due to the lack of pressure. As he got so big he was basically a sphere Dan knew it was time to end it all. He shot towards Zoltan like a bullet and he ripped through Zoltans body like it was a piece of paper which caused his body to explode. As Dan turned around he saw the ship in which they were all in start to crumble and the debris was heading straight for Earth, but thinking on his feet Dan would pull his arms back before bringing them together with all the strength he could muster which sent shockwaves out causing all the debris to start heading in the other direction. Once Dan saw that everything was clear and the earth was safe he turned around and flew down, following everyone in the escape pods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Electrified screamed and thrashed as Conner restrained her from JaK. “LET ME GO!” she screamed. “I have to kill him... I HAVE TO KILL HIM!” But just as Kat was about to try and electrocute Superboy, she saw the flash of JaK’s fist and felt the most immense pain she’d ever experienced in her life. The last images Katarzyna saw in the few seconds before blacking out was JaK’s battered face. Her teammate and only friend... had betrayed her? How could he do that? Why did he? All these questions couldn’t be answered––not now, at least.

The hero fell limp with a cold look on her face. Her jaw had been cracked and now was beginning to blacken. The blow had been so strong that Electrified’s nervous system,––lined with red electric voltage––completely shut down. Her color began fading to a dull grey, and just like before, she became very still. Then lastly, the once pulsing orb that fueled her life lost all its light. Unfortunately, it would take a lot more than a programmed system to bring her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 pm

OT: Again sorry for the Godmodd everybody, but kinda just want to get this done. Of course you can all say what your chars did during Dan's fight and Evacuation.

As all the escape pods flew towards Earth, there had to be about 50 of them in all each containing about three passengers or more. Lance was with Grace and Static, and next to them in another pod was Wondergirl, Mgannz, & Arrowette. Meanwhile Conner was flying about with the descending pods making sure they all withstood the impact and Earth's atmosphere. If any of them started to have system malfunctions, Miss Martain would be able to tell immediately for she was monitoring everyone's mind. And as it would happen atleast 12 of them were having issues. Martian referring Superboy to the problems telepathically, would zoom to catch the ones who's landing gear wasn't working before they hit Earth in addition he was using his arctic breath to put out fires that were occurring on a few.

However, JaK was transporting Will and Electrified in his own pod and seeing as they left a little late due to Sage having to drag his fallen partner Psychosis while carrying Kat on his shoulder. When their pod began having complications, Superboy wasn't able to make it in time over there to help them. He was already well within the Earth's atmosphere and had many other pods that he needed to catch before they landed; a few other heores that could fly were helping him with this now that they were in the clear. The ship was burning up upon re-entry and as the hull started to break apart in the foremost area of the pod. It was a small laptop sized piece that had broken off at first, but still JaK had no choice but to use his own body to cover the hole. He was using his amrored parts mostly to stop the flames from entering the pod and frying them all. This caused the magic armor to begin to burn off JaK's body, if he had absorbed all of NarGok's power it might've held under the Earth's atmosphere, but as it seemed right now it was going to burn away before they got through fully!

"Come on, come on just a bit longer."

The hull breach was getting larger by the second until finally, they made it through and were now just falling through the sky at a rapid rate. The pod's systems were all damaged and offline and JaK was getting dizzy from being up so high. The only gas masks in the ship he had placed on Will and Kat to keep them from suffocating. To make things worse his arm was extremely burnt! Once the armor peeled off it had been his own flesh keeping the atmoshphere out. Eventually JaK could no longer stay conscious and knocked out cold as well. The pod eventually completely broke apart about roughly ten thousand feet or so up from the ground and Will, Kat and JaK were left to free fall to their certain dooms.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 pm

As Dan was flying back down into Earth's atmosphere he could be forgiven for thinking the trouble was all over, but it wasn't. As he was getting closer to the pods he could see that some of them were catching fire upon re-entry but Conner was on top of it, although he was having some trouble. While he looked around he saw that one of the pods was out of control and behind the others so Conner couldn't risk leaving the others so Dan sped into action. He flew up behind the pod and just as he was about to grab on to it to stop it the whole thing fell apart leaving the three occupants to go falling out. Not knowing which two of the three to go for first Dan decided to go for the furthest away because they would hit the ground first so he sped after JaK and Will. Basically spearing Jak and grabbing Will by his shirt Dan sped them to the nearst piece of land, the Jump City Bay. As he looked up all the other pods had landed safely and it was just Kat left, and she was falling fast. Dan bent his legs and mustered all the strength he had left and pushed himself off the ground at a tremendous speed towards Kat who was going to land in the middle of the sea. As he got to her she was about 5 feet from the water when he managed to get his body in between her and the water which meant that he softened her landing and took the brunt of the momentum she had. As the pair went underwater Dan had to get her out fast because she was knocked out and there was nothing stopping the water flowing into her lungs and drowning her. As he brought her up and took her over to where he had dropped Jak and Will of he'd look around and see that everyone was out of their pods

"Is everyone ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Katarzyna had fallen back to earth like a rag doll strapped to a deadweight after being thrown from an upstairs window. The center of her body––weighted with the burden of a roughly ten-pound dead orb––made the girl hurtle downwards so fast that her limbs shot upward, pummeled by a continuous blast of wind. If anyone living had been in Electrified’s place, there was no question as to their doom; however, Katarzyna was quite the opposite under the current circumstances. Still there was no spark or breath or any signal that would clear her to be alive, and still her hair and eyes remained a muted grey. Suddenly, a flood of water collapsed around the rebel hero. Only seconds before had the Titan who finished off Zoltan, a Daxamite named Dan Yat, came to Electrified’s rescue. Now she and the rest of the Teen Titans were laying on the grassy shore of Jump City Bay. Streams of water trickled down Katarzyna’s still face as her head tipped to the side, the waning sunlight casting a warm glow on the Polish native’s tanned skin. Her long hair rested beside her shoulders, turned wavy by the ocean’s glimmering water and let free to flow after being released from a tight black band. She was beautiful––now naturally so without any extreme makeup or a distracting upright ponytail. It was a rare sight... especially when the beauty’s chest did not rise or fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 am

JaK would come to eventually and as his vision unblurred and the boy sat up; he would first take witness to the site of Dan assking him if he was ok. After further inspection, he noticed all the heroes were now stationed around Titan's West isle and a few of the soldiers and criminals had escaped. Although a good amount had also been rounded up and detained by the heroes. Some of them had already started to leave the island and go home back to their respective cities and territories. The one's who couldn't fly, swim, leap, or run fast being aided across the water by those who could. However, many of the teens would stay to check on the wounded, rather than return home. Even though JaK was sure they must be itching to go see their families and relatives who also must've been equally worried sick. It was at that time that he would notice the searing pain that was all over his left arm and tracked up to his shoulder, as well as a bit of his deltoid/bicep. His skin was completely black still, but also red and fried. His arm would seem to have almost been completely burnt off and with the removal of his magic armor came the removal of his extra powers. So his healing factor was back to it's old self. Although it was reacting to the burn, reconstructing the entire limb would take at least 4 days to a week.

"URGH, I'm fine get Will. Kat and Grace need serious medical attention asap."

As Sage would say this, he would ingore his own severe injury which was actually preventing him from even moving the tender left half of his body fully and went to Electrified's aid. He had never seen her when not in her costume get up...She looked actually like a miraculously gorgeous teenage girl. Then and only then as the nearly armless hero came to her side peered upon his fellow teammate would the realization come...They were all really just like the people they protected...Teens, all one in the same. The same issues, the same problems, and body structures for the most part, but they had been gifted with the spectacular abilites to help others. Not the super powers themselves because any lunatic could gain those if he wasn't afraid to lose everything for them. No, it was the willingness to stand up and use their own to make sure other's had the normal lives that were denided to all of them. That's what made them different, and that alone made the truly heroes.

"Stay with me Kat, you're tougher than half the people here. I know you'll pull through, we just need to get help."

As JaK spoke he would pick the girl up with his right arm, seeing as his left one seemed to be dangling by the tendons and a few muscles were even showing at the moment. He needed to find Psychosis or anyone who could revive her. First priority now was treating the wonded and injured. No more Titans or teen heroes would die because of Zoltan's crazed need for glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 am

Hearing Jak's plea for Kat to survive, Will's eyes open up and he lifts his head to look over at Jak. Seeing that Kat wasn't moving, Will rushes to get onto his feet and run over to Jak. Without a word, Will has a white orb over Kat's body, forcing her health back up.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Lance out of his pod, with Grace in his arms, walks over to where Will is healing Kat. Lance puts Grace down next Kat so she can be healed next. Lance looks around at all the other heroes that made it and also all the villains in custody. Lance thought this was quite a sight to see, a lot of heroes joined together to take down a great evil. Lance finally looks to see if anyone else is in need of assistance.

"What a night..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 pm

If Kat could see what was going on, there would be a frenzy of teenage angst and embarrassment. But then again... JaK was a different story. From the day she and JaK had decided to battle just to prove themselves of god-knows-what to the sleepy mornings in which Electrified secretly glanced at him to “get a better look,” and now the Tournament of Heroes, the electrokinetic sixteen-year-old had a crush on the 5’10” Titans. She’d never admit, and even mingled a lot with her gang of friends back in Sczcecin; there were quite a few hot dudes there, but most were just friends. In all honesty, however, JaK’s personality was the thing Katarzyna was quite fond of. The situation was really ironic––Kat “hating” JaK and JaK not really showing any signs of said same affection...but then again, that’s what most men do, right?––but now, Katarzyna was being held by Sage and finally beginning to breathe.

Electrified’s orb had hummed back to life. Red flashing letters levitated in its center saying, “Reboot: Initializing complete reanimation in minus four seconds, three, two, one!” Suddenly, a surge of electric blue lightning ran through every vein, cell, and the rest of Katarzyna’s body. Immediately the sound of coughing and a bit spluttering of water burst into the sweet, warm air.

“Ugh...” *cough* “Where in the name of––” Kat broke off when she noticed all who were around her. And JaK holding her, no less. Her eyes grew wide, being especially bright because of their revitalized bright blue hue. “Uh, uhm. Was I just out? Why am I all wet... crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! She scrambled to the ground, frantically searching for something in the grass. “Crap. Crap...” Katarzyna had lost her hair tie. But after only ten seconds, she stopped and blushed, running her fingers through her hair and parting it to the side. “Your arm!” Kat exclaimed, rushing back to JaK. “Zoltan... did you kill him? Is he gone? I mean, um,” her cheeks turned an even brighter red. “Thank you.”

She smiled and gave a soft chuckle, then threw her arms around JaK’s unhurt side and grinned even more. “I really owe ya one, JaK. Let’s get you fixed up, okay? Just don’t expect to be all tough and give me that ‘I can do fine by myself’ crap. I’m gonna be here whether you like it or not.”

And without warning, Katarzyna’s lips met JaK’s in a spontaneous kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Where...where am I?

Although Grace's body had been saved from the space station, her spirit had not been inside. She had floated through the darkness for so long, looking for her body, but it was too far away now. The universe seemed so strange, and she was so helpless.

That was when they found her.

"MOTHER?"

Meanwhile, Grace's injured body would remain essentially motionless. Her heart was still beating, and she was still breathing, but she wouldn't wake up no matter what. Her ribs were broken, and needed immediate medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next