Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:39 am

Raith looked Lucy in the eye, "How many do you think will convince your comrads?" She asked as she took her bomb off the wall and stepped toward the girl. She didn't trust Lucy but if she was gonna let them run she wanted to get on her good side.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 am

She eyed her and walked toward her as the girl did the same waving off the boy to tell him to leave. Stella looked at the girl carefully but silently not responding to Rai. "Give me half of your bombs, you get to leave peacefully and still have some and i and my comrades still gain something out of this. Give me the bombs and you can leave and hope you dont run into us again but i assure you our paths may cross again based on the fact my friend, the leader of our group is really hoping to find you all."

"At that point if we cross paths again make sure you're capable of fighting off a hordes of zombies in one go by your own it'd be a shame if the boys get sad due to the entertainment dies too soon, and that will be a shame for me since they will then pester me during my quiet time." She held out her hand "Now... hand over the bombs, if you want to cheat me out of some I don't reckamend it but i suggest giving me at least two since i said bombs not bomb to the guys."

She said with a straight face to the girl. "Also after handing me the bombs if I were you i'd run as fast as I could and stay out of the city.... giant hordes like to follow us... were rather.... loud..." She said in a warning tone but in one that was giving her a heads up rather than a threatening one.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Rai blinks as Raith gives her a bomb, asking how many she wanted. Half, huh? Well, bombs weren't his cup of tea anyway...Seeing nothing will come of it, the fighter fliucks up his visor, grinning cheerfully at Lucy as his weapon finds its way back into its sheath."Thanks!I dislike spilling human blood, so this works out nicely." Despite the cheerful tone, a cold light shines in his eyes, before being replaced by the usual mischievous gleam.He taps his foot, ready to get going.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Raith looked at Lucy, her face was honest, Raith then pulled down her face mask and held her glow stick in her mouth, "Here," she said though her teeth, "Here's five bombs," she handed Lucy a small sack and then held her glow stick again, "I made them my self and they can be set as time bombs or thrown as grenades." she then looked at Rai a nodded for him to go on, "Thank you, I hope we don't meet again but if we do, I can asure you that we won't go down too easily." she then mock saluted the girl and walked down the tunnel behind her companions.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:40 am

Lucy looked to the boy "Trust me the only blood you would have spilt in this fight would have been your own boy...." She then looked back to the girl and took the bombs when they were handed to her "Thanks... they should be rather useful to me..." She said she'd be soon enough replicating these bombs thanks to Raith. Stella when she heard about the zombies incoming she went wide eyed and started to head down the pathway seeing no time to waste.

"Good... I'll make sure they have you entertain last... It could be helpful if i talked to you more about your tech you have built thus far." She then gave a nod to the other girl and watched her leave. "Lucy whats taking so long?" she sighed "disarming and taking down bombs so they are still usable takes time, besides im don't now so chill out!" she shouted back and started to go back to her group.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 am

Rai snorts, then grins." Well,here's hoping we don't have to find out whos right......Goodbye, Raider." He turns, walking away, flipping the visor of his helmet down.The boy was obviously eager to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:52 am

When Lucy yelled back at her companion Atlas began to run after Stella and Rai, "This tunnel in a straight shot, so we shouldn't get lost," she said between breaths as she ran, "It's also long and we may want to camp out for a while." As the three ran down the dark tunnel Raith thought, 'Great, soon I'll have to tell them everything.'
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:44 pm

"What are you talking about in this tunnel?" Stella asked looking back to her. "Yeah no way, yes we might be safe from the incoming horde but if one of those guys comes down this way were just going to be taken and tossed over to other hordes for entertainment." Lucy climbed back up and held up the bag "Got them." they all cheered and noah tried taking them but she moved them away. "hey!" he shouted annoyed "they arent for children noah" she flatly said making the rest laugh "besides I need them to recreate more. When I do then you can have the ones I make but not before then so chill out." He huffed but grumbled out "fine..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Rai runs alongside the girls. Hearing the idea of camping, he snorts." Eh, not wise...."Stella lays out exactly why it wasn't wise." As much as I enjoy the thought of resting, we have to get to a place where we can hide out. Then, well be able to tell a stories around a campfire, hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:29 am

"Fine, but I'm telling you this is gonna be a long run, so we might want to at least walk." Raith stated as she slowed to a walk. 'Stories around the camp fire? Wow kid, just wow.' she thought while shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:09 pm

Stella looked to Rai like he was stupid but then rolled her eyes "what ever tell what ever stories you want but don't expect me to pay any mind to them. Stella slowed down when Raith gave the suggestion and nodded "Right." After a while she looked to rai "Hey you said you were attacked by bandits or something before, were any of those guys the ones that hurt you by any chance?" She asked curiously.

Lucy sat leaning against a wall while the others partied looking over the bombs while listening to her won music. Ever so often she looked up though one some of the people in her group were retraining zombie's putting sacks on their heads and using rope to tie them up. They then spray painted different silly faces on each of the sacks before tossing the zombies like wooden logs into the back of a truck while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:25 am

Rai nods."Right you are." His run slows into a steady walk.As Stella says don't expect her to listen to his jokes,the machete fighter blinks, then grins." It was a joke, a joke!!! Hmph, no sense of humour....ruined my joke..." He mock sulks, trying to get a laugh, then things go back to...eh, not exactly normal.After a bit, Stella asks him a question, and he shakes he s head."No....It was a lone one, a knife thrower. Didn't spot him among them."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:38 am

'Well that's good.' Raith thought sarcastically, "Even if you don't listen do you wanna know where this zombie illness came from!" She said angerily as she glared at Stella crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Stella rose an eye brow at the girl "Well I didn't make it so don't glare at me and who cares, it's here, were all fucked, and all that is left to do is to try and survive this whole mess. Besides if we knew what good would it do for us?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Rai blinks, looking at Raith." Huh? You know something about it?" She seemed angry too...Then Stella steps in,speaking, saying that it didn't really matter now. Point, but.....he was curious."well, I'd like to know, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next