Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:23 am

She walked with her ignoring rai. "we got plenty of meds now but i personally have no food anymore since its all back at my camp fire where you met me..." she sounded annoyed that she had left her food behind because she had to rush and help rai. "we can go food hunting in the morning for now we should focus on geting to the tower since itll already be sun down by the time we get up there. aka no time to food hunt."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:04 am

Rai blinks as hes ignored."Huh..." Following the girls, he winces at the reminder that he had screwed up."Sorry..." Walking neside them, he clears his throaght."Uhm...we wont have to go hungry tonight. I've got about 5 pieces of Jerky. Its not much, but we wont starve tonight.And..really, thanks again. I'm guessing if you two hadn't helped me, I'd be a dead man soon enough.....Well, on the Yellow Road we must go!!"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:02 pm

"The yellow road?" Atlas asked, 'That's a strange metaphore.' she thought. "What dose that that mean?" All Atlas could think was '"The Wizard of Oz," maybe?'
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:19 pm

"you mean follow the yellow BRICK road." she muttered to herself as they made it to the entrence. She narrowed her eyes as she put on her surgeons mask and kept her sunglasses close to her eyes as she pulled out her dual hatchets. "Theres some friendly folk in the street..." she said looking to multiple zombies that wondered their way over to the location.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Rai blinks, then pulls out his Katana machete, examining the zombies." Alright...This looks fun..." Falling into a ready stance, he breathes out,focusing...When he speaks again, his voice sounded altered.If someone looked into his eyes before he flipped his visor helmet closed, they would see that they were calm and cool. Compared to the goofy nuicance he was earlier, this was a startling change." So...what is our strategy?"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Raith pulled out her bow and armed it with an arrow, "Well, my stradagy is to hide and not let the zombies know who killed 'em." as Atlas said this she shot an arrow into a zombie's skull killing it instantly, then she ran for the tower at full speed spinning around ever now and again to shot me zombies and yelling, "EAT MY ARROWS!" and screaming the whole way.

Last edited by Nano Donna on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Stella looks at rais eyes and smirks under her mask glad that he was finally getting serious. "Well how about we sneak out and start to flank 3 at a time. the first two taking out the legs and making sure the other two the one flanking and the 3rd one are safe while the 3rd one takes out the head as they f-" the other girl ran in and basically went in guns blazing but with arrows. "How the #%!$ did their roles swap?!"

she said annoyed before running after her "plan be run for the tower and attack all who stop us. Stay behind arrow girl though so youre not shot!" she shouted back to him as she swiped one axe into the sombies legs just about chopping them off causing it to fall and smashed the other one into its head. She put her foot on it and yanked the hatckets out flinging some blood up that landed on the mank other dried splatter marks on her mask. She then ran after the girl again.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Rai nods,sighing as the other girl runs off and starts killing everything. Nodding and ignoring the pulling sensation in his side, he follows, quickly and skillfully cutting down enemies. Snorting as a zombie gets in front of him, he halfkneels, slicing upward and severing most of the muscles in the walkers leg. As it starts to fall, his sword flickers, and then there's a head rolling on the ground.Seeing a tall approach Stella from behind, he jumps, burying the point of his machete in the zeds eye, pushing harder and scrambling its brains as he lands. Grunting, he clutches his side for a sec, then resumes, leaving bodies strewn behind him as he follows.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:53 pm

After running like a crazy death woman Atlas bent over out of breath at the bottom of the tower. 'I made it, maybe the others are still back there and I can run again before they find out who I am.' She thought, then as she looked up she saw Stella and Rai running toward her. 'Great. Now I have to stay, if I ran now they'd chase me.' Raith then looked at the tower, 'I know this design, she said putting a hand on a brick then pulling it back quickly, 'My parents constructed this, this is my family crest.' She then looked higher on the building and saw the chipped paint of her family's picture, her father, mother, and her as a little girl...to her luck weeds and vines had grown up over her last name.
Atlas then looked at the two as they approched, "Have a good run?" she asked calmly still catching her breath.

((sorry it took so long to get back to this...I was working at a summer camp for the past 9 weeks and I did not have access to a computer))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:41 pm

ooc: its cool

Stella glanced back to check on rai to see if he was oke and turned just in time to see a zombie start to grab at her and she tried to dodge and fell on her butt in the process but thankfully rai took car of him. She quickly got back up to her feet and started to run once again. Stella panted as she made it over to the girl she then pulled down her mask and her glasses off glaring at her.

"What the flying #%!$ was that!? you nearly got me killed and could have gotten eithe rone of us killed. when you travel with others you cant act like youre alone orelse others could die! if you dont want to act as a group move on i dont care but if you endanger me or someone else i just risked mylife to save because youre not thinking i will hunt you down and you wont like what will come after that." she said angerly then started to walk up the stairs.

"now come on or don't but im going to head to the roof and loot anything i can on the way..." she said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Rai catches up, wincing slightly. Blasted raider...if he ever ran into him again, the blade fighter would kick his butt so hard his ancestors would feel it..He blinks as Stella tears Raith a new one for endangering them all.Shrugging, Rai follows Stella up, flipping his visor up to grin at the other girl." Hey, no worries. I'm sure mom won't send you to the corner."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Meanwhile

Large trucks cars and motor bikes ride down the high way to the city that held survivors. the trucks and cars had make shift plows on the front and spikes on the bumper and doors and all the veichles had grafitti dirt and blod all over them each veichle had one or two people in it one or two having 3 people.

All the people wore some make shift armor with grafitti dark clothes and had their own unique weapon. they all had dirt and blood on them but looked like they had tribal war paint on that looked to be made of blood. on the backs of one of the dirt bikes sat a girl with her hair in a pony tail that either was light brown or just that dirty. On her back was a backpack and a double sword.

She wore on her head sat a large hard hat worn by militarty soilders that was spray painted black with a big green z spray apinted on each side that had a spray painted red x over it that looked dirty. In one of her ears an ear bud that played music as she stared off into the scenery they pased watching the sun start to go down.

This group wasn't scared of the dark but they were nearing the city and would soon be looking for a place to camp, people to raid, and zombies to kill as a stress reliver.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Atlas laughed at Rai's comment, 'Maybe she knows that I am trying to leave.' she thought, 'I do and I don't want to, If I stay I can help them, but if I leave they'll have a lesser chance of finding out who I am.' "UHHG!" She groaned the walked up the stairs after the others, hearing the thunder of large vehicles and motor and dirt bikes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Stella paused when she hear the bikes and blinked leaning down to see them and started to quickly go up the stairs. She didn't know who these guys were but she knew they were most likely bad news. The group of bandits plowed through a massive crowd of zombies and skid into parking. They all came out of their cars roaring excitedly as zombies started to quickly hobble at them.

The girl got off the bike as it pared and looked over towards the building when she thought she saw movement. "see something lucy?" the guy who drove her asked. "dunno..." She said still eyeing the building while the others cut down the zombies clearly having way too much fun doing so as they raided local stores smashing anything not useful to them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Rai chuckles at the ugh, and follows them up. Hearing the sound of vehicles, he looks, seeing what looked like raiders. He enters, quietly closing the door behind him and sealing it with nearby rebar.The sword fighter speaks quietly." Looks like raiders...let's get to the roof...quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next