Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Atlas looked at Stella as she arrived and saw Rai hand her some water, 'At least someone has water to spare.' she thought, "That status is also that this door has a key lock instead of a pass code." she stated as she pulled out one of her knives and a shiv and began to work on the door. "The sooner we're out of the tunnel the sooner we can find somewhere to rest." she added as she listened to the clicking of the lock.

A few moments later the lock turned and Atlas had opened the door, "And that's how it's done!" she said with excitement, "You two ready to get going or do you still need a breather?" she asked as she pushed the door out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Stella panted and shook her head "n-no... I'm fine" She stood up right "save it, we don't know the next time we might run into fresh water." She looked to Atlas and shook head to her "I'm fine" She said catching her breath and nodded "lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 10:37 am

Rai nods." Right...So I'm guessing you can crack it." At Raith's next sentence, he nods."Agreed!" Seeing the door open, the boy let's out a small cheer, then looks at Stella."You sure?....Alright." He puts the bottle back up, grinning."I'm ready as well!!"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 am

"Good, before we head out we need to find where we want to go," Atlas said as she walked up a small hill out of the tunnle, "Do we want to stay in the city or try to live on the outskers?" she asked as she pulled her hood over her head.

Last edited by Nano Donna on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:07 am

Stella pulled out her axe's not knowing if they would encounter any zombies when they went out. "Clearly since all the zombies are being drawn into the city with the bandits we should head out from the city. We might have to fight some zombies on the way but the further out we go the less we may encounter. Besides It's less likely they will find us out there than in the city."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:49 am

Rai follows the girls out,going out with a wary glance, rubbing his side carefully. When Raith asks weither they should stay or go, he let's Stella put in her opinion, then states his."I agree. The city is getting risky,for the moment. We should probably retreat out."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Atlas nodded and pulled out one of her knives, "Good point, and as far as I know zombies can't climb trees, so if worst comes to worst we climb out of their reach." She then, without delay began to walk into the wood.

((did anyone get that pun?))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 2:45 pm

She nodded and followed them out. As they left they'd notice that a horde the size of nearly half the city was past them and was making their way into the city following the music. She looked from the horde back forward to the others to see if they too had noticed it or not.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 pm

( Heehee, yep.^^Nice one!!)

Rai grins."Good idea!!!" They begin to leave, going into the forest, and the machete begins to whistle, only for it to fade slowly as he spots the hord."Ah......" He gulps, then clears his throat."Right....well, let's be careful."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 8:11 pm

'Be careful, duh.' Atlas thought as she looked back and saw what Rai was talking about, then looked forward again and on her way into thick blackness of the woods following the straight and oddly clear old path.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:43 am

Stella nodded to Rai moving as quietly as she could with them to avoid attracting attention. As they walked Stella unknowingly got close to a corpse that hung from a tree. the corpse sprung to life and grabbed hold of her jacket with a death grip as it groaned out at her. She steeped forward and from the sudden grip as she went to step forward she accidentally jerked the upper torso only zombie that was hanging from its guts from the tree.

It's weight pulled her down making her eep as she fell. The Zombie started to climb on her and she gasped and turned her face away as she quickly grabbed the zombies head at bay as it tried getting closer to bite at her as she reached out trying to grab one of her axes that she dropped when getting yanked down not wanting to shout out for help to draw attention to them.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:17 pm

((Hellbreaker?))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:42 pm

( AH CRUD!!!!! Sorry, you two! Completely slipped my mind!I humbly beg your forgiveness!!)

Rai grins sheepishly. OK..that was a little redudent, but he couldn't think of a better reaction. You try being clever at the sight of a zombie horde.He follows the girls, then Stella gets jumped by a zombie.He turns, hearing it, and curse under his breath as he pulls his Katana Machete.The boy points it downward, watching for his opportunity, then takes it...The last thing the zombie would feel, if it was still capable, would be cold steel entering the base of its skull. Rai twists, finishing off the spinal cord.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Atlas was unaware of the zombie in teh tree and Stella being attacked until she nolanger heard her companions' foot steps behind her, then she turned and saw that Stella was on the ground and Rai was practically stapping the head off of the Zombie that was on top of her. "What did I miss?" she asked walking back to the others in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 12:35 am

Stella froze as Rai went to stab the zombie not wanting to accidentally cause him to miss and hit her. She closed her eyes sighing as he managed to kill it and waited for him to pull his weapon out before shoving the zombie off. She relaxed on the ground for a moment before sitting up grabbing her axes looking to Atlas. "A tree zombie...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next