Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:37 am

"I've just been looking for closed off areas and setting up bleach cups around the area I decide to camp in. The smell makes humans leave from the horrible smell and it masks my scent so the zombies don't smell it so they don't bother to try and force their way into the area and just give up after a while of not being able to open blocked off doorways by pressing their faces against it." She said like it was a normal thing to do and the idea was simple as she ate her fish.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 am

Rai blinks, finishing off his fish." That's a good idea...." He mentally winces...The young survivor had been camping out in abandoned roof shanties and acticcs with windows near the roof...Oh well...He gets up to throw his scewer on the fire, only to stagger as a huge pain lances through his side....Not again......Up until now, if you had paid attention, you would have noticed a unnatural redness to his face..Rai clutches at a spot on his side, falling over.He'd been fighting it up until now...but he couldn't go on any longer..Well, maybe these girls won't overreact and chop off his head..If one lifted the now fainted boys shirt and looked at his right side, they would see a huge, heavily infected cut...
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character
Name: Arsen Calico Storm
Code Name: Speed Freak

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Arsen jumped from rooftop to rooftop, hoping no one could hear him. He stopped and looked around. He saw a trail of smoke to the east of him. So of course he dashed towards it. ”Survivors? I have to find out." Arsen thought to himself quickly. He quickly got to the smoke. He stopped at the nearest rooftop and looked down. He saw three people. ”None of them are zombies by the look of it." thought Arsen. He began to climb down and then stopped. ”What if they attack me?" He worriedly thought. He climbed back up, took a rock that was on the rooftop, and threw it down, as to let them know he was here. After he threw the rock he popped his head down so they could see his head.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Atlas heard a thud as something hit the ground a little ways away, she then in one swift motion stood, pulled out her bow and an arrow at pointed it at where the thing had landed. Seeing that it was a rock she followed two posible angles as to where it could have come from, one was from behind a building and the other was on top of a building. "There." she said to the others, "On that building, do you guys see the face?" she asked just waiting not sure if the person was friendly or not.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:09 am

(...hello?)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:52 pm

She looked to the and nodded "Yeah but we have no time for random surviors that like throwing rocks" She looked to rai and hoisted him up into her arms. "Rai is hurt badly we have to get him something for his cut or else we'll have another zombie on our hands soon enough." she put bluntly seeming not to care at all about the guy on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Atlas lowered her bow and put it and the arrow away, and knodded in agreement with her new companion. 'I can't trust these people with my name, but for now I can trust them with my security.' She thought. "There's an abandoned Hospital two miles from here, it might have what we need to help him..." Raith started, "But if it doesn't we'll need to kill him." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:14 pm

The girls seemed to think that the infection was the Z strain. But that wasn't true, since the virus was was delivered only by bites and scratches from the dead. But then again, who knew what that one jerk had smeared on his blade?There was only one way to tell...

(Sorry, mostly just filler.^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:21 am

Stella nodded to the girl "Right, let's get going then." Setlla mentally thought to herself that she was rather glad that she barely knew this boy, if she knew him better it'd make it harder to kill him. She was thinking worse case scenario yes but she highly doubted that the hospital would have what they needed since it was bound to have been him multiple times by now or at least have a mass amount of zombies in it.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:23 am

With out delay Raith lead Stella past hords of zombies and made their way to a chained up door at the hospital. Using a few of her tools Atlas unlocked the door and the group made their way inside, not knowing that they were being followed by the person who had spotted the from the roof.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:42 am

Stella followed her and carried Rai in "Make sure that door is secure we don't need any zombies following us in and sneaking up behind us." she said as she went behind the counter looking at a small emergency fire escape route map to figure out where the medicine and drugs were. "The stuff if its here is one floor up in room 307." She told her before starting for the stairs clearly focused on the mission at hand.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:36 am

After baricading the door with a desk and a few lounge chairs, "That should do it." Atlis said as she dusted off her hands, then she ran after Stella. Okay, we'll need "Hydrogenparoxcide, rubbing alcohal, and a needle and thead." Raithe listed off, "You said room 306 righ?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:54 pm

Stella nodded to her and ran with her up to the stairs shed half to take a rest after all this running around she still wasn't super fit. She shook her head a they got the the right floor. "307 not 306" They got to the right door that was locked and double doored.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Atlas looked at the lock, "I think I can pick that." She said as she opened her vest and pulled out a small screw-driver and a paperclip. She then knet down and put her tools into the lock and began her work.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Stella nodded and waited on her keeping an eye out, they had made quite a bit of noise running around so she was making sure there were no zombies who followed them to this area, that or some other survivor who heard them and planned on snatching the meds from them when they got the door open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next