Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We will live.....( Main thread) Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
We will live.....( Main thread) Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

We will live.....( Main thread) Empty
PostSubject: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

A small, slender shape darted above the roof tops, ignoring the roaming dead below him in the streets. The mysterIOUs figure turns it's helmeted head, seeing a trail of smoke in the air." Survivors!!!!" He dashes off again, heading eagerly for a source of companionship, or at least food......
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 pm

A girl with her hood up sits on the ground putting the last fish on a stick up tilted towards the fire she had just built. She luckily had found a small pound with still some living fish in it, yeah they were quite small but they were better than nothing. She looked around silently keeping an eye out for visitors, the living and dead kind knowing the smoke may very well attract them.

She sighed since if this was 6 months ago he'd just be watching the fire enjoying it rather then staying on the edge of her seat waiting to possibly be attacked. She soon though heard foot steps running her way and quickly whipped out her dual hatches looking to the figure as they arrived. "What do you want..." she asked in an untrusting voice.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:03 pm

the mysterious figure, clade in a steel plated vest, a swat helmet that hid his face, 3'4 shorts, and a sleevess shirt, skids to a stop on seeing the girl holding hatchets in a threatening manner, and quickly and expertly pulling his Katana Machete, falling into a gaurding stance. For the minute, he's silent, then lets gloved one hand of the hilt, holding it out in hang on gesture."Y-you ARE human, right? You're not infected?" He sheaths his sword, pulling off the helmet, revealng a boy a few years younger than the girl, with spiky black hair, and two toned eyes, one blue, the other brown."Its great to meet other humans! Or at least someone who seems sane, instead of being a homicidal maniac.....I'm Raikuo Takeshi!" Rai walks over to the fire, sitting down. As he does so, his stomach grumbles, elicting a embarrassed wince."Erm....whats your name?" He rubs at his side, trying to stop a cut from itching.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Stella watched him and walked over to him and then held the blade of of of her hatches against his neck looking down on him. "Look even though were not in a normal human meeting situation it's still rude to just waltz right up to someones camp without permission. That and how do you know I wouldn't just kill you huh?" She then sighed and put her hatchets away sitting by him passing him a fish on a stick. "Here... You can have this but if you start being rude again you can have some food."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Rai, feeling a hatchet blade against his neck, freezes, gulping. 'Crudcrudcrud...I'm gonna die....' However, the girl takes away the axe, handing him a fish instead, warning him to behave himself, otherwise he didn't get food."Y-yes'm....." he takes a bite, keeping an eye on the girl. Rai winces as the cut twinges."Blasted Raider....."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 am

Atlas sat on an old billboard watching two figures move and talk around a fire. She didn't know who they were and she didn't know weather or not they knew eachother either, but that didn't matter, she hadn't cared about other people since she lost contact with her parents. The smoke of the fire was being pushed toward her by a slight breeze, she could smell some sort of food cooking, 'Man, that smells pretty good.' Atlas thought as she put a spoon full of caned oranges in her mouth. She then went to set the can down after putting her spoon away, when she dropped it and it fell into the dumpster below and making a loud clang. Atlas cringed at the sound, 'I hope no heard that.' she though.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:06 am

She looks to the cut and sighs. "Sorry about that I-" She hear the can fall and shot to her feet whipping out her axes staring in the direction of the sound and looked around the area where the sound was made until she saw Atlas. She then narrowed her eyes glaring at the girl in an untrusting manner. "She a friend of yours.....?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:03 pm

RI blinks as the girl begins to apologize, then shakes his head." No, not the one you gave me. That's just a scratch, and there's no problem with it. I'm talking abkut the one on my side. A raider chucked a knigfe at me, ya see......"Then, the young wanderer looks at Atlas, shaking his head." Noooo......don't think I know her......" Rai waves at the girl." Hello, what's your name?!"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Atlas sat as still as she could hoping not to be spotted when she heard the girl ask if the boy knew her, then the boy shouted asking who she was. 'Crap, why can't I just not meet living people anymore?" she thought to her self, then decided to climb down from the only safe spot she knew of and over to the fire where the others were.

When she got closer to the two she stood just out of the light of the fire with her hood casting a shadow on her face. "I'm Raith." she said, she decided not to tell them her first name until she trusted them, "And who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 am

Stella blinked then narrowed her eyes as the guy she had just met started to shout to the girl and covered his mouth glaring at him. "Do you want everything near by to hear us?" She silently looked at the girl as she arrived still keeping her axes in her hands. "I'm 'that girl whose about to die because of this guy' and this" she guestered to RI "Is this guy...."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:04 am

Rai blinks as the girl covers his mouth, scoldling him The boy winces in embarrassment, stepping back so he could speak."Sorry...I'm used to being able to run up a wall to escape trouble.....but I guess you don't parkour......." He waves at the girl." But if I'm guessing right you do..Nice to meet you Raith, Names Raikou Takeshi."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Atlas stepped into the light of the fire, still keeping her face hidden, she didn't want people to know who she was. "Yeah, I learned when I was younger." she said as she wrapped a hand around her wrench, 'If I need to protect myself this is the best weapon for the situation.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:15 am

"Not at all..." Stella said in reply to his questioning if she parkoured. Stella before all this zombie stuff happened the most athletic thing she had ever done was run to class because she was going to be late. She was more of the musician artist who thought a night of epic parting proportions was staying up till 6 am roleplaying and playing video games. She also Had been th one girl in school who always made sure her hair color was some neon color. The only reason she had thought of doing things she has done and learned how to fight with axes is because of all this crazy stuff. She sighed "lets just stay on watch for the infected and eat"] she said putting her axes back on their holders and sat down grabbing a fish and started to eat silently.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 am

Rai nods." Aye...." They go to sit down, resuming the meal, and the young sword fighter smiles at Raith." Come sitbwith us, fellow wall crawler. There's no reason to lose our humanity, despite what those raiders think." He smiles at Stella." And thank you for sharing your food, Onee-San." He grins, turning back to his food." I'll go searching later, see if there's a safe place for us to rest."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Atlas sat on the ground and looked at the fire, "I've been sleeping up on that old billboard for the last two nights, Raikou, I think the high places are the safest." she said. Being with people might be a good change, she thought, Hey, they may even be able to help me find mom and dad! that thought gave Atlas a small hopeful grin as she hugged her knees and continued to watch the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next