Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 am

Raith nodded and began to run up the stairs. 'I hope the roof doesn't have my name on it.' she thought as she ran up past the windows in the tower. 'If it does I'm out of here.' The noise of a battle not far from the tower could be heard through the unbroken windows.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:23 pm

"wonderful..." she sad in an annoyed fashion and looked out the window her eyes meeting the bandit girls for a second before she quickly dropped down to hide. "#%!$... yeah lets go like now" she said rushing over to the stairs to go to the roof. "Lucy?" The girl looked to her bandit comrade then "think we should check it out?" She nodded "theres someone on the top floor...." the guy grinned from ear to ear. "Now we got a party...."

He rose his weapon to the air and shouted. "WE GOT A PARTY BOYS AND GIRLS!" they all finished the zombies on them in time to hear the guy and all grinned wicked grins and roared happily and they all got onto their bikes. The girl casually sat down onto the bike she was on as the vehicles drove up the to tower. They then all piled out and started to scatter in the tower some going upstairs all in the search for the survivors inside. The guy and the bandit girl both walked up the stairs the girl had said they were on the top floor so they would check there first.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Rai curses, hearing the sound of the door crashing open below them.He rests his hands on the hilt of his Katana machete, ready to unleash a spinning beheader were the raiders to catch up befoe they reach the roof. Eventually, they get to the roof, and the young fighter spins, trying to seal the door with a pipe, walking backwards and readying for battle, his helmets visor hiding his face from view. Rai draws his Katana, and falls into a stance, ready for the first fool to bust through.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:57 am

Atlas shuffled thought the leaves of the roof looking for any signs of the words Raith Inc. As she expected she found the words under the rotting heaps of leaves. 'Great, now I have two problems.' she thought as she drew two of her knives and searched the roof. Suddenly her eyes caught a trapped door, "Over here." she whispered as she ran to it and lifted a heavy metal floor pannal, "Get in, there's a way out." she said as she slid inside and stood on a ledge still holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Stella looked back at the door holding her two hatchets ready for the impending fight standing beside rai. She blinked as the girl spoke and looked back to her noticing the trap door. She tapped rais shoulder to get his attention and gestured for him to follow as she rushed over and through the door just as the door to the roof started to bang and crack from someone hitting it from the other side.

If Rai follows stella:

Soon enough the guy and the girl came up to the roof the guy panting from having broke down the door and the girl looked over at some leaves that were recently and narrowed her eyes as the guy grumbles. "Theres no one up here...." She pointed to the leaves and he blinked looking to them. "but there clearly was someone here recently...." the girl nodded and the guy pulled out a radio "the party is on the move keep an eye out for them if you see them save some fun for the rest of us and turn up the music and radio in." The girl looked around silently trying to find ways they possibly escaped.

If Rai doesnt:

The door and he goes wide eyed as a sword swings at his neck and then he fell to the ground dead his head rolling to Rais feet. The girl narrowed her eyes at Rai then and whipped out her double sided pirate sword weapon ready to block an attack as she unplugged her ear buds from her music player and turned up is music as loud as it could go and hit her radio on with on hand. The music play played some heavy metal music and the radio spoke out a many voices all reporting in. "On our way up now lucy!" "Lucy whats wrong usually Noah gives us the- wait... oh no dont tell me-" "Partys up stairs got it girl~" "save some limbs for me to cut up too lucy!" Lucy replied to none of them she just stared Rai down daring him to try to attack she was clearly not pleased about Rai killing her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Rai blinks at the tap, then follows the girls, sheathing his sword and hopping down onto the ledge and helping gently lower the trap door down, speaking softly." Good thing you found this, Raith...We were almost in trouble back there..." He remembers seeing something on the roof, and looks at her, before shrugging. Later...right now they had to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 am

Raith nodded at Rai as an ecknoledgement as she tried to be silent, she then gestured to the wall across from the ledge then she jumped grabing a metal latter on the other side and and sliding down it. At the bottom she cracked a glow sitck to show that it was safe down there. 'Come on guys, we can't stay in one place too long.' she thought as she waited for the others to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Stella made her way down and looked up to rai as he came down then to the girl whispering "do you know where to go from here to get out? and before you play dumb I don't know who you are but i'm not stupid i can tell you know this place some how based on you instantly starting to look for something the moment you got to the roof. I honestly dont care who you are, if you helped design this place, hid out here before meeting us it doesnt matter right now, if you know the way out start leading the way explain how you know later or dont but we have to go before they find the trap door."

she said so rai wouldnt hear finishing up by the time her got to them. Lucy kept looking while her friend sat and pouted "i got all excited and there were no one here to maim and murder!" she rolled her eyes. "They were here..." he leaned forward holding his knees as he sat cross legged. "we'll the aren't now!" she looked at him annoyed "no %#!@ but if you keep yelling and distracting me we wont find them before they get away noah...." he looked off them crossing his arms pouting.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 pm

Rai follows the girls, pulling his sword out, in case they ran into something dangerous.He looks at Raith.Hmmm....she was hiding something....The boy shrugs, and glances around as they walked. Meh.....typical behind the scenes building style. Plain and business like.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Raith felt a cold sweet go down her back as Stella spoke to her, and as the boy got off the ladder she said, "In due time." then she began to feel the walls, "If any brick seems lose pull it out and tell me call me, we need to find a key pad, it'll open a door into an underground path way it opens at the other side of the city on the edge of the woods..." she the looked at the others with the glow stick close to her masked face, "We can lose the raiders if we find the door fast." then she continued to look for the lose brick.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:41 am

Stella nodded "good" she said glad that they were making progress as she started to look for any lose bricks. "did you find their way out yet lucy?" Lucy paused looking annoyed "no..." he groaned flopping on his back. "this is so boooooring" he complained "look if you want to help go ahead if you want to keep complaing dont..." she said in an annoyed fashion. "Anything yet guys?" stella asked having no luck.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:04 am

Rai blinks. In due time? He shrugs, glancing up before they walk away, and then Raith says to feel for loose bricks, since there would be a keypad behind one. The boy nods,feeling around.Here's hoping they got out quickly enough. He runs his hand over the wall, and finds something that wiggles."Ah..." He pulls the brick out, getting Raiths attention.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:10 am

Raith looked over where Rai had removed a birck and saw the keypad, "That's it!" she whispered excitedly as she gentaly nudged his shoulder as a sign of gratitude. She then held the glowstick up to the keypad and typed '2008' in. There was then a soft rumbling as the was beside them opened and a large medal door swung open. "Go inside, I'll be right there." Atlas said as she pulled out a knife and a screwdriver and began to pullout the keypad, when she was finished she threw the hardware through the door and put the brick back in it's place. She then walked though the door, "When I shut the medal door the brick one should close behind it, but just in case I'm going to set a time bomb to destroy this part of the tunnel." she said and she started attaching small bombs the the walls.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Stella looked at the code as the girl typed it in "nice year for music" she said many of her favorite bands that may or may not be alive still had made some of her favorite songs that year. She nodded and went in "got it" the other bandits made it up to the roof as lucy found the door "over here" she said as she opened it and instantly jumped in ignoring the latter. she rolled as she landed and stood up as she came to a stop. She silently stared at rai and raith as rai would be running in. 'Hey lucy are they down there?" noah shouted down to her as she started at them as if telling them not to set off the bombs. "lucy? You okay?" without looking from them she spoke. "I'm okay... they're long gone... but theres some small bombs I'll grab them for you..." she said as if telling them if they left the bombs shed let them go.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Rai blinks, turning around and seeing Lucy. He falls into a defensive stance, putting his helmets visor down as he points his machete at her warningly. The swordfighter blinks when she says they were long gone, though there was some bombs shed snag....Hmmm...Rai turns his head to the two girls, wanting their input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next