Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Voting_barWe will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We will live.....( Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:41 pm

After about a minute Atlas had the door unlocked and was walking into the medical room, 'Abandoned hospitals give me the creeps.' she thought as she shuddered. 'Now, where to find rubbing alcohal?' she thought as she began to look through random drawrs and cupboards whose labels have long-since faded or fallen off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:16 pm

She put Rai down on a table and started to help look but of course she opened her backpack up and started to loot everything rai didn't need who knows the next time they would run into a stash of meds like this. Soon enough she found the stuff Rai needed "Found them!" She grabbed the stuff grabbing and looting extra of it then zipped up and put her back pack back on as she went over to rai with the meds.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:48 pm

PLEASE IGNORE, WRONG TOPIC POST
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:12 pm

(lol what?)

"Great, I've got some towels we can use too." Atlas added as she ran over to the table where Rai was laying. Altas then put some hydrogenparoxide on a towel, "Okay Rai, I'm not gonna tell you that this won't hurt...because it probably will...I'm just gonna tell you that you should put this towel in your mouth and try not to scream." she explained to the boy as she held out a clean towel and then put on some plastic gloves and one of the face masks that she found.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:50 pm

Rai regains consciousness as they walkedaround the room gathering supplies, and he watches with an ashamed look on his face.Atlas comes back over to him, asking him not to scream and he probably should bite down on the towel.The boy nods." K....um,,before I do....I'm sorry. I...thought I could fight it off, but I endangered you two...I hope both of you can forgive me....well, let's get this done." He puts the towel in his mouth, grunting out a muffled do it.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:31 pm

After Rai put the towel in his mouth Atlas put the paroxide towel on his side and pushed down so that she could clean the whole area.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:41 am

While they worked on cleaning his wounds Stella looted a bit more meds and first aid things while standing guard. "After this we should find a good location to set up for the night, I'd say here but we have no idea if theres a hoard anywhere in the building that could suddenly attack us at night when they found us on their daily wondering around."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Rai clenches his teeth with a grunt, breathing out through his nose.His vision wavers, then he shakes his head,clearing it before taking the towel out and responding."Y-youre right...I'd say barricade, but we have no idea about the number.We also need to worry about Raiders."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:51 pm

"Yeah, being inside maybe be a good idea for some, but for me personaly I'd want to be somewhere high up, since zombies can't climb." Atlas said as she began to wrap Rai's torso with a goze pad on his wound and tieing off the bandage tightly, "Well, I haven't met any raiders yet," 'Knock on wood' she thought, "but our new friend Stella seems to be raiding through this room like crazy." she added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:53 pm

stela held up her hand defensively "Hey can't blame me for just trying to stock up before these med become even harder to get than they arlready are." she the looked out the window to a tall building with aemoty rof. "how about over there, its not to far away so we should be able to make it up there by sundown." she suggested before returning her eyes back to watching out for anything.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Rai sits up, wincing and looking through the window."Yaaaah, looks good.Great place to rest awhile at least." He grunts, getting off the table and adjusting his swords."Thanks for the help. I'm lucky I ran into you two...Then again,".He grins cheekily."I'm lucky to run into two cute girls at all!"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:09 am

Atlas squinted her eyes and said, "You can't even see my entire face, how do you know I'm cute? For all you know I have a long pointy nose, a few big moles, and a snaggle-tooth!" 'I can't show them my whole face yet, if the recognize me they might not trust me.' she thought. Then moving away from the table and the rest of the group she looked out the window and scanned the area around the building that Stela was talking about, "It looks safe and secure enough for tonight, and maybe even a few days if we need it." Raith agreed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:32 pm

she looked to rai and helped him onto his feet seeing that he was going a bit slower now with his injury she paused then though and narrowed her eyes at him as he basically hit on the two of them. "I have a hatchet and i know how to use it...aka i will #%!$ing cut you...." she then looked to the other girl and walked up to her jabbing rais wond so it wouldnt reopen or break the stiching but so it would hurt like hell as she left. "alright lets get going before rai starts to hit on your possible snagle tooth."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:46 am

Rai chuckles." Its simple." He strikes a pose." How could one so kind, with such gentle hands and a healing heart, be otherwise?" Shameless flattery, true, but that was part of the fun when it came to teasing.Then  Stella threatens him." Alas...such cruel words, coming from such a gentle beauty...oof!!" He crouches down as the hachet girl jabs his wound." Aaaaagh, such...harsh..kindness...But…. You should really have killed me off when you could, cause now you know I'm far, far too fluffy and lovable to kill, hahahaha.." Grinning at Stella's last comment, he clears his throaght." Oh...that mighty prutubence, that shiny pearl of epic food peircing, that...." He takes a glance at the two girls, reviewing the wisdom of contuing, and grins sheepishly." Ahem...that tower is close. Let's go!!"

(Can anyone catch the reference?+_+)
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Atlas shoock her head at the boy's try at romantic comments, "Okay, so, we're off to that tower then," she started, "Do you think we have enough medical suplise...or food?" she asked as she put a few things in her backpack and agusted her hood to better cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will live.....( Main thread)   We will live.....( Main thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will live.....( Main thread)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next