Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Vote_lcapI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Voting_barI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Vote_lcapI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Voting_barI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Like to Move It, Move It...

Go down 
+7
Simca
The Departed
Emblem
Aphrodite
Josh
Apache
Primarch Joshua
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 am

As Sage mingled, he would look at Simca and immediately spit out the punch he had just taken a sip of. Meanwhile, Ben wandered over to where Kara was standing and would look up to Swallow trying to figure out what he's seeing right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 am

Shadow muttered under her breath at Simca, finally freeing herself from the headlock and seizing the chance to escape, only to be grabbed by the wrist again and dragged ever further into her doom.

Seeing Will, Shadow's face blushed an even deeper red than it already was, and she cursed Simca to the hottest depths of hell for letting her be seen in this dress. She slowly walked past him with her bowed in shame and her arm still captive of the delirious pink-haired girl who had somehow passed as a human being. As they passed, she prayed he wouldn't say anything. She didn't think she could stand the embarrassment of actually talking to a guy in the clothes she was in right now.

What did I do? Have I done something to deserve this?

Shadow had thought she couldn't feel any more shame or blush even deeper than she already was, but that changed when Sage actually spat out his drink upon seeing Simca. And of top of that, there was a kid there. A ten-year-old kid. Surely Simca couldn't be allowed to wear what she was in front of a child. Wasn't that abuse, or something? Why was Shadow even embarrassed? She would have been - for a friend - but right now, Simca was much less than that, more like... A professor, performing experiments on her.

That was it, wasn't it? Shadow was Simca's lab rat. The pinkhead could almost see a vein pulsing on the dark girl's temple, anime style, when she said,

'Oi, Simca. What number experiment am I now, huh?'

Unaware that the leader of the Slivers was thinking of exactly that, Shadow waited for her answer, dearly hoping it would be enough of an excuse for Shadow to beat her face in.

Knowing before Simca said anything that it wouldn't be, Shadow sagged in despair.

Why? Why me?
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:13 am

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: shocked; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara was stunned at Simca's dress and as Ben walked by next to her and began to stare Kara immediately shielded his eyes from view, before dragging him away from Simca (who was about to screech at how cute he was and snuggle him, which probably would have activated his puberty four years earlier than it would have), leaving a pouting Simca standing there with Shadow still in her headlock.

Kara dragged the squirming Ben into the corner and then, crouching down, looked at her. "Erm, Ben, well, you'll understand better when you're older, but see those... big things, on Simca?" she pointed at the girl. "I have them revealed too when in my Power Girl uniform... yeah, don't look at them, okay? They're bad for you at this age. You see, they're used by us womenfolk to..." and Kara went on explaining to the innocent ten year old about a mother's milk.

Kara suddenly heard a familiar voice shouting and sighed, shaking her head. She took Ben's hand and then dragged him over to where Dan was, before wordlessly grabbing Dan's ear and bringing him over to the Common Room. She looked at Dan, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Stick with your team next time," she giggled at him, before pushing Ben over. "Ben, this is Dan Yat, he's an alien like me with similar powers, but from a different planet. Dan, this is Ben Tennyson, my adoptive little brother." After introducing them, she dragged Ben over into a corner yet again.

"Ben, honey, I know it'll be hard for you to mingle with teens at your age, how about you go to the kitchen and use some of your aliens to help Mod and Zack with the pizza? Heck, you could be the taste-checker!"

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx

((OOC: I am so loving this party. This has to be the awesomest idea Silent Night came up with in the whole century))

sliver; swallow, airwalker, female, good notes: mood: delirious; condition: healthy

Time to break da chain. no pain don’t be afraid, but unchanging same ol’days same ol’ways. Let’s go! Take off the chains!Spread your wings! Towards the blue world…

Simca grinned evilly as she looked at the blushing Shadow and the Will who was staring at her. Immediately plotting Experiment Number 238, she looked at Shadow with an evil glint in her eyes, heck, they were almost shining with that evil anime-style glint that evil masterminds got in anime when they were plotting something evil.

Wow, that's a lot of evil in one sentence.

"Experiment Number 237," she cackled (comically) evilly, before suddenly her grin broadened. "And here's 238!" She then tossed Shadow on top of Will, causing the two to suddenly tumble and Shadow to fall on top of the fallen Will, both blushing furiously.

"Have fun, lovebirds!" she said as she waved at them, walking away, before shouting to Kara. "Oi Kara, if you see Shadow there trying to leave without me restrain her for me would ya?" As Kara responded in affirmative, the Swallow walked over to the where the pizza was, breathing it in before exhaling.

As a result, her breasts wiggled, causing all the boys to stare.

Placing the jumbo bottle of Pepsi down next to the pizza, Simca ended up taking a slice of the Italian piece of genius. As Simca began to eat it, she noticed JaK there and his shocked expression. "Hey, Sage!" she grabbed him by his shoulder and pulled him into a one-handed hug.

"Sorry I had to leave so soon last time, in the end I found out it was just a false alarm. What've you been up to these days?"

She looked at the others. "You must be the rest of the Titans, right? I haven't met you all. Hi, name's Swallow. How're ya'll?"

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx

Last edited by Simca on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 am

Shadow was so shocked at Simca's prompt answer she almost forgot to be angry.

'...You... You were counting?!'

'And here's 238!' Simca yelled cheerfully, throwing Shadow at Psychosis and causing both of them to fall down.

'Wait, wha-'

Her whole face now flaming red, Shadow scrambled up and away from Will, ready to gut Simca alive. She was about to go and strangle the pinkhead when she realised the mind-reader was still on the ground with a shocked expression on his face.

'U-Umm... I'm really sorry...'

As the heat of her blush crept down her neck, Shadow looked down at the delicate high heels she had been forced to wear, again, by Simca. Desperate to get out of the awkward atmosphere, the dark girl cast around the room, looking for a place where she could hide from Simca and Kara until the party was over. Spotting a convenient shadowy alcove, Shadow sidled towards it with an embarrassed little wave to Will.

‘I’m just gonna… go…’

Thanking the Lord for her hiding spot, Shadow crossed her arms and sank into the darkness, praying Simca was too occupied to notice her. She knew it was already a lost cause, but the dark girl couldn’t help but hope.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 am

Joshua blinked as he saw the two walk into the party. He really wasn't expecting someone to wear such revealing clothing. He took one step to greet the new visitors when a loud beeping noise came from his wrist. He sighed and held his left wrist infront of him. A screen appeared on his wrist, showing him that he had to go back to work deactivating the five bombs in his room. He had brought the bombs into the tower from his now destroyed ship. He also brought some other things he would not like to mention to the Titans. Ignorance was bliss. He sighed deeply and turned around, grabbing a piece of pie on the table and walking back to his room, leaving the party. It wouldn't really miss him.

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:56 am

Dan grabs his ear after Kara dragged him by it, Kryptonians and Daxamites were one of the few things that could hurt other Kryptonian and Daxamites. "What was that for?". He shot Kara a totally evil look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Model Eleven watched Primarch Joshua leave the party.

I wonder where he's going? Perhaps he is going to obtain more supplies for the party.

Will had greeted Zack and Evan shortly, but seemed distracted by the female with pink hair for some reason.

Evan had noticed the two females who had entered the building some time ago. They seemed to be wearing ceremonial clothing. This party must be sacred to them.

The winged female in the yellow dress had gone over to a dark corner of the room. She hadn't even had any food yet. If she missed out on eating the ceremonial foods, she might become a social outcast. Evan took it upon himself to save her from such a fate.

Taking a large tray with every kind of pie on it, Evan walked over to the timid female with wings. "Please try some pie, madam. I made it myself. Don't worry. I will do everything I can so that you will enjoy this party as much as possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Baffled by what the stripper did, or more why theres a stripper here in the first place... Will grabs the table corner and uses it to help himself back up. He looks for where Shadow had disappeared to after seeing her wave and walk off. Feeling a bit red himself, he takes another bite of his pie after not seeing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm

occ:// This is going to be WAY too much fun! -teeheehee-

bic://
If there was anything Honest loved more than anything else, it was a good party. No, he wasn't exactly invited, but seeing that his 'bestie' Zack was in attendance, Liev just had to go. But an extremely unnerving problem was at hand: what was he going to wear?

Liev had decided that his normal black body-suit and white ruffled collared weren't... dazzling enough, so he was now rummaging through his glittery silver purse for something that could live up to his standard. There were little black dresses, bouffant ball gowns, sexy tuxedos, the occasional naughty nurse outfit (long story), and hundreds of masks. Liev sat down with a sigh. "I just have too many gorgeous clothes I could wear! How can I choose?"

But then, inspiration struck him. "I should wear something that Zackie would like!" he exclaimed. Liev stuck his hand into his purse, pulled out the perfect outfit, and put it on. "It's showtime!"

The doors to the common room flew open to reveal an extraordinary sight: Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann was now decked out in neon pink platform-heel boots with white lace and bows, white lace tights, pretty little pink hand-gloves, a pink and white top-hat, pink glittery eye shadow, white powdered makeup, dark pink lipstick with white geisha accents, sparkly eyelash extensions, pastel pink colored contacts, a shimmery pink and white lolita dress with hundreds of bows, and a flashing pin that had a picture of Zack Wylder circled with hearts that read, “I LOVE ZACKIE-POO!”

Yes, this was quite the occasion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Hey, where did you go? Will sends the thought out to the dark haired acquaintess that just disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Sage would blush somewhat through his pale skin and immediately push Simca away before he himself started to pop out.

"Hey there Simca, it's fine and you know the usual. Fighting Demi-Gods, stopping truck robberies, being shot through walls by the grim reaper...Ya know, nothing special. But, anyway ya this is my team. Don't expect pleasantries with any of them though, they're all very anti-social except for a few of course. Over there is Karrmy, weather controlling alien, my brother Nightmare wields blue fire, invisible girl Cheshire is here somewhere I'm sure. The cat is Najm, yes we didn't just bring a cat to a party it's an actual person haha, and that's my second in command Psychosis you just shoved with the dark haired girl over there. He can read your thoughts, and finally we have Blossom our tower's recognized gardener, mainly because she controls plants. We did just add one more addition as well though and he's over there. Dan! Come here and meet Swallow, she's leader of the Slivers, kind of an older team version of us.."

Ben on the other hand was no longer having pleasantries with the other teens, he had been ordered to taste food and that was hwat he was going to do. All that talk of milk had made him hungry. As the 10 year old entered the kichen, he would see Zack by the stove cooking...

"So, I was told to come back here and give some of my expert cooking assistance to you guys."

Ben would be of course lieing through his teeth, he could only cook hotdogs and use the microwave. But hey, he would give it his best shot..
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Dan speeds over behind Sage. "Swallow? Well that answers one of my questions Wink". Nightmare would remain sat in the corner playing with his fireball, sometimes throwing it out and moving it around some of the guests, just to see if he could freak a few of them out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Alex relaxed at the bar just in front of the kitchen area and enjoyed a piece of pie as he watched all the guests mingle about the party. These were definitely some unique peple he had allied himself with. His fork and glass floated back and forth as he continued to eat and drink.

" Man, either I'm just that hungry or this pie is just that good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Shadow? Where'd you go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 pm

ooc:// Ehm... character interaction, please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Like to Move It, Move It...
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next