Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Like to Move It, Move It... Vote_lcapI Like to Move It, Move It... Voting_barI Like to Move It, Move It... Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Like to Move It, Move It... Vote_lcapI Like to Move It, Move It... Voting_barI Like to Move It, Move It... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Like to Move It, Move It...

Go down 
+7
Simca
The Departed
Emblem
Aphrodite
Josh
Apache
Primarch Joshua
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

I Like to Move It, Move It... Empty
PostSubject: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 am

Background Theme: Like Whoa
Open To: Teen Titans, Slivers
Characters Appearing: Teen Titans, Slivers
Summary: The Titans West (original Teen Titans) hold a party for the welcoming of all noobs! But its really just an excuse for getting everybody together, so, come on in!
Time: Evening, 8:00 PM

teen titan; power girl, kryptonian, female, good notes: mood: shocked; condition: healthy

Haven’t you heard? You don’t wanna mess with me. I got your back, I know your every move. And I got everything you'll ever need.I'm Super girl!

Kara was pleased. While being a newbie, she was one of the 'guests', she had still helped out the others as much as she could. With her powers, there was a tonne of things she could do to help them out and overall she was pleased. She had been the one to choose the formal banquet theme for the whole occasion. Would make it all the more fun when they would bring out the stereo. The blonde looked at the clock, realizing it was almost time.

Kara wasted no more time and marched forward into the Common Room, and was immediately she was met with a mixture of light, music and voices as her eyes adjusted to meet the magnificence that befell them. While the outside of the building was still the same old T-Tower, the inside was as lavish and ornate as one would come to expect from the decorative elements of Krypton, with its red walls lined with gold, marble tiled floor and golden chandelier.

What a chandelier of all things was doing there, she had no clue. But that would make it all the more fun when there would be a Hi-Fi sound system in the middle of it all. But first, the guests would have to come.

Dressed in civilian earth clothes; a red tank top with a knot and blue denim shots, plus red mid-heeled sandals, with red nail-paint covering her finger and toenails, Kara marched twirled around the room, showing the finished product off to her team-mates.

"Impressive, no?" Her grin widened to the extent that she had to close her eyes as she saw their intrigue. "When we aren't inventing new contraptions that can shock even the most technologically well-developed of planets and eradicating problems that no one ever could, we Kryptonians throw parties. Large parties, for any excuse we can come up with."

Suddenly she heard a bell. "Guests are here!" she yelled, flying over and opening the door.

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx

Last edited by Simca on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 am

Ben would stand with his hair combed over, not sure how he was going to react to meeting other members of this superhero team. I mean, most of them were nothing like the comcis and he hadn't really been talking to them. Just a few looks here and there, though Kara did look REALLY pretty right now. In Ben's mind, Ghostfreak would object to the formal occasion and Ben would harshly quiet him. The doorbell was ringing and that meant it was time to get this thing underway.

"Phew, ok here it goes. Just act natural..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:38 am

Zack walked out of the kitchen, wearing the classic "kiss the cook" apron, though where he managed to get one others could only guess at, a massive, steaming, homemade pizza occupying both of his hands, which were encased in oven mitts despite his usual carelessness when it came to danger. Reaching the table where the food and drinks would be set out for the guests, Zack balanced the pizza on one hand, slid the oven mitt off of his free hand, and placed the pizza on the mitt so the still hot pan wouldn't burn the table. Grinning widely, Zack admired his handiwork for a moment before noticing the decorations. "Ooh! Fancy, girly. Not bad. Not bad at all, love." He turned to walk back into the kitchen as the doorbell rang. Not realizing Kara was already going to get it, he called out. "Oi, someone get that? I've another to attend to in the oven."

Ooc: little known fact about Zack. He's actually a surprisingly good cook, despite his personality and progression.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:41 am

Joshua walked through the halls, his armor polished and repainted. He took the time to comb his hair back, something he would never do in his life time. He enjoyed parties, it made everything else seem to vanish. Violence, war, everything. He even forgot the destruction of his ship. Joshua past the door and stopped hearing the doorbell ring. Not realizing Kara was going to get it, Joshua reached over but before he could open the door, Kara had already done so. He shrugged at being beaten to the door. Joshua walked away from the door, looking back at Kara's figure and outfit. He grinned, she looked beutifull. He watched as Zack walked back into the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at him. "I had no idea you were a cook, maniac." Joshua confessed, going to the food table and looking down at the Earthling food. "What's with the bread covered in food?" Joshua asked, having seen pizza for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Dan, who was in his casual clothes, would walk through the unknown Tower, wondering where everyone was, he knew there was a party going on, he just had no idea where so he just decided to shout and hope someone would hear him. "Hello! Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Model Eleven walked up to the table to put down a massive bowl of potato chips. He was wearing a large chef hat on his replacement body, as well as his typical green sweater and black pants. 'Dress up' was the same as dressing, was it not? He had not understood why all attendees were encouraged to 'dress up.' Had Kara feared they would all show up nude?

"That bread," he said to Joshua "is covered in tomato sauce, cheese, various meats, and spices. It is a dish known as Pizza, which originated in Italy centuries ago."

Evan turned back to the kitchen. "I must hurry. Zack is letting me be the 'assistant cook.' I've never been an assistant before. I even get to make the desert." He quickly walked back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 pm

As the door was opened by some blond chick the team had never seen before, Sage and all of the Titans East were seen standing outside. This would include Psychosis, Cheshire, Huriyrah, Nightmare, Karrmy and Blossom. Dan Yat had left earlier to get here early...

"Hope were not too late, getting this lot in one place at one time is more stressful than fighting guys who can fling cars with their pinky."

Sage would enter the tower with a smile, he'd never been in here before. When Rain was leader, they didn't always see eye to eye and didn't think inviting each other to another picnic type ordeal would be such a good idea. But, with this new team Sage thought things could be different.

"So you're the new girl huh, Titans index says you're strong and fast like our new guy Dan?"

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Zack walked back out with a second pizza, grinning at Joshua as he placed it next to the first. "What, you thought I'd let us eat frozen junk? Who's the crazy one now?" Zack laughed his way back into the kitchen, clapping Evan on the back as he passed. "I trust the pies are coming along nicely? Remember, there'll be no cake. The cake is a lie. But there will be pies." Zack held his hands out as if outlining an invisible banner. "Our slogan should be: Pies, not lies." Grinning wildly, Zack noticed more guests arriving and his attention span kicked into gear as he lost all focus of his somewhat one sided conversation with Evan and jogged over to talk to Jak. "Oi! You're not yet dead, buddy! How've ya been? Enjoying being not dead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

"Zack. Nope, I'm not dead and I see you're still crazy, how dgoes being psychotic for you these days?"

JaK & Zack's relationship was looney tooney at best...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Evan checked the first of the apple pies. It was almost done baking. There were some chocolate/banana cream/coconut pies in the fridge that he had made earlier. He took out one of each kind of pie and cut them into perfectly neat slices.

"Pies, not lies." Why would anyone want to eat a lie? Evan thought pies were delicious, even though he had merely programmed his taste buds to claim such.

Putting the pie slices on the table on party plates, Evan looked at the new humanoid life form that had entered the room. Zack seemed to know him. Evan looked forward to meeting all the Titans, but right now he had to take out the pie that was just getting done.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:27 pm

While his brother was having fun talking Nightmare went and sat in a corner by himself and played with a fireball he made, he wasn't really big on social gatherings but he thought he may as well come and see what kind of people are on the other team. Meanwhile Dan was still downstairs in the tower, trying to find his way around
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Joshua picked a slice up and looked at it. He took a bite out of the slice. His eyes widened and said. "This is the most delicious thing I have ever eaten." Joshua grabbed five slices and proceeded to eat them all. He wasn't worried about getting fat, his body had three stomachs and they would sometimes digest the food in minutes, making him have more energy. "This is better then Mole Rat Steak." He said, grinning widely. He turned around and placed his hand on the hilt of his chainsaw sword. He didn't really know any of the people at the party, except a few that he met once. He knew the new Titan well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:32 am

Hey Zack, 11!
Psychosis walks up to the table to greet Zack and Model 11 again, and picks up one of the pie slices.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:35 am

Background Theme: Chain (Poppy Hoppy)
Open To: Teen Titans, Slivers
Characters Appearing: Teen Titans, Slivers
Summary: The Titans West (original Teen Titans) hold a party for the welcoming of all noobs! But its really just an excuse for getting everybody together, so, come on in!
Time: Evening, 8:00 PM

sliver; swallow, airwalker, female, good notes: mood: delirious; condition: healthy

Time to break da chain. no pain don’t be afraid, but unchanging same ol’days same ol’ways. Let’s go! Take off the chains!Spread your wings! Towards the blue world…

A party.

Simca hadn't been to a good enough party for who knows how long. Sure, there were those occasional dances she had back when she was a Titan when Xzuk would test out some his new moves or new music, or when Emblem found something that he could use to make his pancakes even more awesome than they already were (he would always feed like twenty to every member of Titans North), but other than that, she had never been to a party hosted by superheroes themselves. Heck, it was only when Terry used to drag her to Club 59 back when she was in the future did she actually get to have some fun. Too bad Terry's girlfriend saw them and had to make a scene about it.

Stupid woman. Its not like they were doing anything that remotely be considered cheating. They were just dancing together. But Simca knew she had to take all that anger out on someone. Oh well, when she would finally know Simca was fifteen years older than Terry ever could be, she would probably know to shut up.

But enough about that, because right now, Simca was into partying her heart out. How could she do that, you may ask? With Pepsi of course! Oh, and let's not forget Shadow! There is no such thing as a party without shadow!

"B-But! Simca! I don't wanna! Let me go, I hate parties!!"

The young, winged woman would be referring to the fact that while in one hand Simca had a gynormous bottle of Pepsi, in her other she held Shadow's neck in a headlock and was dragging her along, while she twitched, just itching for a chance to run away.

"It will work; all you have to do is blend in. So, with respect, put up a smile and bear it." Simca whispered to her prisoner, err... friend with reassurance.

"You try smiling while wearing this… thing, Simca." Shadow answered with a small scowl, gesturing down to the ornate yellow silk dress that she was wearing. "I've never felt so much like a whore in my entire life."

Simca glanced down at her dress and smiled broadly. While her prisoner hated it, the light yellow, white and red garment made her absolutely stunning beyond imagination: while not overly tight, it hugged her toned physique in a perfect outline as well as highlight her chest in a way that nothing else could, yet was still of a design that higher class were fond of. That combined with the structure of her face and her long dark hair, and Suraya Lee truly did look the part of a young socialite Baroness and not the Slivers ace that the villains of Jump City had come to fear as the Shadow.

Experiment Number 237: success.

"I can't say I'd look as good in it as you do, Shadow. Don't have the hips." Simca replied with a hint of sarcasm and a small smirk. "Now shut up, you're coming whether you like it or not. We're here!"

As her hands were preoccupied, Simca kicked the door with her boot in order to 'knock' on it, and once again Kara opened the door.

"OMG you came!... what are you wearing?" Kara asked at seeing Simca's own choice in attire.

"As if I'd miss a party!" Simca grinned, looking down at herself. She was dressed in a black leather bodysuit that was unzipped from the neck to her waist-line, revealing a whole lot of cleavage and navel underneath. The air-walker had let her otherwise short hair grow back to as long as they were before she cut them off, reaching her knees. Though she had not braided them into her signature "two-wings" style, just for the party, leaving them open and spread for the world to see.

She then looked back up and grinned. "What? Can't I make a fashion statement?" With that, Simca dragged both herself and the squirming Shadow caught in her headlock into the building, in order to begin the party.

credit: henry @ SDS also found at rpgraphx

Last edited by Simca on Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 am

Will hears the door being kicked and turns to look at the two girls walking inside. He looks at the one in yellow and remembers her as the Sliver he helped at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Like to Move It, Move It...
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next