Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Vote_lcapI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Voting_barI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Vote_lcapI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Voting_barI Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Like to Move It, Move It...

Go down 
+7
Simca
The Departed
Emblem
Aphrodite
Josh
Apache
Primarch Joshua
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:56 pm

"Excuse me?" Katarzyna retorted. "I may have gotten here by accident, but I'd like to see you try to toast me. I could whip your butt figuratively and literally as if you were an old lady!"

Now she was really pissed off. Men made her angry naturally, but cocky men were even worse. “Now, I wouldn’t like to ruin your party by showing you some manners here, but I would be very happy to do so in the street or on the roof or even on your lake,” Kat said, gesturing to the water surrounding Titans Tower.

“Take your pick.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 pm

JaK would raise an eyebrow before looking around to the others, as if to say who does this chick think she is? Crashing a party and then challenging maybe two of the toughest Meta-humans here to a brawl. Then he'd take a look at Nightmare...He seemed pissed as usual.

"I hope you're talking to me because if you're talking to him were going to need an ambulance."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 pm

[Blossom who was leaning against the wall, beside some plants. Had been fairly happy for now. However, listening in to a few conversations. The most recent being this girl who... talks a good game. Blossom couldn't help but be amused. A faint smirk, was she really going to issue an open challenge? Should be fun. Nothing better than seeing someone getting knocked off their own pedastool. Under her breath, Blossom made a comment.] "If she fights as well as she talks, we're screwed..." [A sarcastic grin from Blossom, folding her arms. Hoppefully things might decide to pick up.]
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Zack came back from his room, a package wrapped with the perfection only hours of compulsive wrapping and rewrapping could achieve. He looked around at the several new people, his grin twitching slightly in irritation. "Oi! Who're you, blue? Why attack at a happy time? If you want to join us, by all means, be our guest, but try and fight and you won't make it past the living room. And who're you, random tree person? Again, why did anyone allow the idiot architect to make this thing a giant t? Are we trying to advertise to everyone where we are. I never really thought it a smart idea..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 pm

"Eh...Oh, ya Zack that's Blossom she's with us. Though, she's just now finally deciding to speak up. What happened, the flowers offend you by saying your hair looked swamp green?"

JaK would chuckle at his comment, he loved to rattle Cheshire and now Blossom. Both women had been less than courteous to him in the past, so he felt no issue being just as much of a jerk back to them.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 pm

[A glare from Blossom to Sage. Did he really want to wind her up? He perhaps should learn from the last encounter they had.] "You know Sage. Whenever you open that yapper of yours. It always, ALWAYS ends badly for you, so ummm... Maybe keep quiet sweetie? Good..." [She wasn't necessarily looking for a fight. Not with her own team anyway. Sage had a fair warning. The next move is his.]
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 pm

"Oi, Blossom, was it? I've no idea who you are, but I've met Sage multiple times. I know him more than I know you. If it comes to blows, I'll side with him, and oh how I hope it comes to blows." Zack's perpetual grin widened as his head tilted to one side. "I do so love a fight, and by the looks of it you've little that can harm me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Are we still on the subject of starting fights? I don't want to have to trap anyone in a time out bubble, but I will if need be.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 pm

"Ye, Ye, Ye... Whatever, don't care. Kay? Got it? Ye? Ye? Good, Now hush!" [What was Zacky doing by getting himself involved? It was between Titans East. Friendly banter. Thats all.]
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:43 pm

"Don't care? About what? About who? Lives and minds are delicate, dear flower. Oh so delicate. What took years to build can be destroyed in a second. Always take care, Jack be nimble, no matter how high or how low, you can always fall and forever lose tomorrow. Nobody is safe from death, no matter how fast strong or smart, death is just 'round the corner whether ready or not thou art." Zack leered at Blossom, his eyes narrowing as did his perpetual grin. "There was a time when I cared not, and I fell, oh how I fell. All that was below me was pain and death, and now a butchered corpse I stand before you. Always take care, little flower, for no one can save you when you fall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:43 pm

“Of course I’m talking to you, buddy. If I was planning on fighting anyone else, they might stand a chance,” Katarzyna chuckled. “And you’re totally right about needing an ambulance, but we’ll need more than one; at least five, for each of the pieces that’s gonna be left of you once I’m done.”

She turned when Zack entered the room. “Be your guest? I’d be happy to! Gives me a bit more time to charge up before showing “bid baddie” some manners. Oh, and I’m Kat; I’m new to Jump City.”

Katarzyna made her way over to Blossom and smiled. “I think we’d make a wicked team. You and me against Mr. Happy and the metal dude--girls against boys, losers have to do something the winners tell them to.”
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow, looking himself over. He didn't have any armor showing, just a bloody shirt. How did she know his secret? It wasn't something he told anybody, and people generally learned the hard way about his armor after breaking their fingers trying to punch him. He decided to play dumb. "And what makes you think I'm metal, eh Blue? I've flesh and bone just like you." He wasn't lying, of course, he was once normal, now he just had an extra layer or so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Sage would smile, he'd be happy to beat the tar out of this chick any day of the week, but fighting Blossom was a different story. He knew around a lot of lush plants she was probably the most powerful metahuman of anyone here. But, they were in the middle of the bay in a cybernetic tower, so he knew that she knew not to accept that challenge unless she wanted to get stomped. Not to mention, no one knew if this newb could even back up her tough talk.

"So you're new here huh? Well you're very good at making a BAD impression, seeing as you want the door I'll show it to you. Follow me and try not to frizz up my hair."

Sage would walk towards the exit and as he neared it the electronic door would open up, he waited for a minute afterwards to make sure she was coming.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Karrmy held her hand up to her mouth. She hated watching fights within the same team. It was useless, and was sure to end on a sour note.

On the other hand, Karrmy wanted to see if Kat would win or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Katarzyna was surprised to see Zack’s reaction. “You’re probably flesh and bone, but only partially. It’s pretty obvious by the way you walk and move in general; kinda stiff, but not like a prissy or anything. Then there’s your breathing—your chest rises and falls in an unnatural way, as if weighed down by something. Your steps are heavier than normal, too. I’ve worked with all kinds of metal my whole life; my father was a mechanic, but now builds specialty weapons like my whips. But I must say, I don’t recognize what you’ve got… may I take a look?”

Kat rolled her eyes at Sage. “I’ll take that as you declining, then. Perhaps another time, one on one. Just don’t underestimate me, buddy. And don’t give me any more excuses, ‘cause I won’t let them slide from here on out. I’m free this weekend, and know a place where I can beat the snot out of you without hurting anyone else in the process.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Like to Move It, Move It...   I Like to Move It, Move It... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Like to Move It, Move It...
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next