Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Move out (Neverwinter) Vote_lcapMove out (Neverwinter) Voting_barMove out (Neverwinter) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Move out (Neverwinter) Vote_lcapMove out (Neverwinter) Voting_barMove out (Neverwinter) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Move out (Neverwinter)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Move out (Neverwinter) Empty
PostSubject: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:35 am

Kale grumbled as he moved though his room in chibi form looking for his spellbook. "This is a bunch of ^$&%" The dragon mage muttered. Flux was walking past his room when the teen lost his temper and grabbed his television off the wall, ripping it from it's wires and smashed it onto the floor.

He saw Flux. "We are the majority; according to American laws on your world the majority rules. Why don't we take the tower by force and either imprison or make them leave?" Earth customs alluded Kale. He bared his fangs and punched his fist into his palm. He almost meant to go find Yang and Ravian and settle it by fighting them both himself. He could be the sense into them or them out of sense, either way would suffice to him.

Brave didn't want to leave his home. He liked being a Titan.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:31 am

[color=white]

Flux watched the young dragon pace back and forth stormily with an oddly detached sort of feeling as he groused and complained about the situation like someone had stolen his favorite locket. It was amusing really, in a fascinating kind of way, the teen sitting on his bed and listening to him calmly, fingers gripping the monk's band of prayer beads she'd earned in a previous adventure tightly in one fist.

"They're our friends, Kale. I mean, we're not stopping being Titans, we're just choosing not to smell what this Tiberius guy is shovelin', you know?" she said very calmly. The Television hadn't been smashed - a pseudopod she'd formed had caught the object mid-hurl and packed it calmly into a box with some of his movies and stuff. She barely noticed herself doing it.

"We're the ones leaving because it'd be no use defying this new regime in a known base of operations, would it? We'd get nabbed if we so much as buy a soda at the gas station, Kale - you could say that'd put a cramp in our style like a malevolent skin disease gives you a slight rash." she added, and smiled.

"So we leave, get a secret base, remain Titans, fix this bullcrap, beat up the badguys and chew bubblegum. Easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:17 pm

Kale got quiet. "I don't understands your specific speech pattern yet, but I can understand not wanting to hurt your kin." Kale got really quiet. "You're kind Flux; you spare your enemies but have a lot of power. You opened my eyes to a world of mercy I could never have gotten before."

Kale looked under the bed as he spoke, and finally was able to locate his spellbook. "If anything were to happen to you. I'd feel like I lost more than a comrade or ally..." Kale opened the book, and turned through the pages until he found the one he wanted and then began forming different hand signs. "I'd fee like I lost a dear friend." In the dragon world the concept of a friend only ran skin deep.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:36 am

Flux grinned a little, and put her head on one side as she sealed and taped several boxes, tentacles working in tandem as they slipped about, boxing things by touch, sealing things with tape. In truth she was concentrating - no sense being lax in training herself just because she was going menial things. She'd packed up her own things - and unpacked them originally - this way simply because it was good practice for control. Imagine having six or seven arms growing from your midsection and legs, and that your feet were prehensile, and all of them were doing something different - and you'd sort of get a general idea how difficult this was, but she was managing. Maybe it wasn't strictly 'neat', but she'd been doing this quite a while now every day - and she was getting pretty good at it.

"Well, we're family. All of us. We're in this together - thick and thin, even if they've forgotten it. she said, and brushed her hair from her eyes with a puff of breath. "The jerkfaces. she added, a sullen, childish little pout on her face only barely hinting at her distress and annoyance at the situation they were placed in, spliitting the titans up like this. Seriously - she was baffled either of them were going along with this thing Tib had planned for California. Registration, succession from the union, dictatorship and all. This was as crooked as it came, in Flux's eyes. But secretly she was glad she wasn't alone in feeling this way.

"How's your wounds? The Wuxia roughed you up pretty good." she asked, voice full of concern for her friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:25 am

The dragon mage, scoffed at her concern. Whether it be Earth or Endor, men didn't show weakness. Kale was no exception to this rule. "Wounds like that can't harm me." Kale replied as he thumped his chest. "I am dragon born; my injuries are gone within moments as long as I devour more and more." An undeniable truth in actuality - if Kale ate he regained ability and healed from previous injuries...Even grave ones. 

"So don't worry about me," Kale said with a sad face. "I couldn't even face my kin if I let something so small stop me..." He grew still and quiet. Deep down, he had hoped Voromir was alive or could revive...But it was a childish desire in the end. He was alone in this world, and he needed to accept that fact.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:38 am

Flux's gut instincts never did her wrong. She rarely had cause to regret listening to them, either immediately or in hindsight, they'd never led her astray. So, without too much forethought, she slipped from the box she sat on, padded to her friend, her brother, and embraced him against her, very gently, holding him against her. She didn't ask permission - it just... happened. The look of pain on his face spoke of something black she couldn't understand, a pain she would one day know - that all mortals one day knew.

Death.

Loss.

Pain.

They were inevitable - for dragons, men, and beasts, these things were immutable, inevitable. She gripped him, and her warmth was the comfort of another person's touch, a primal thing. The first moment you are born, you are in pain. You cry out in terror, and the first thing to ease it, the first thing to grant you comfort... is the touch of another person. That's the real magic. That's the bone-deep stuff.

Flux was real - she cared about him. There were no agendas in her actions save for concern and care for him. And she didn't say a word - she just held him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:52 am

Sentiment? 

Kale was being comforted. Yes, this was something humans did to relay empathy for eachother. Dragons gave accolades and care only when something was achieved, but humans cared even when the other did nothing. What an odd thing to do, and even more odd, Kale felt something wet in the corner of his eye. 

He touched his face and found his finger was wet, his cheek was also moist...Was he crying? The bravest Titan was shedding a tear while Flux held him, this was taboo for dragons, but Kale...Well kale was also part human. And something told him this too was ok. 

He slowly wrapped his hands around her waist and held her too.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:10 am

Flux pet the back of his head, feeling his breathing, and sensed his uncertainty melting as he embraced her in turn, and wept against her shoulder. She didn't say a word - and nothing needed to be said. She just held him, pressed against her softness in comfort and utter safety. The world would not touch her friend - not here. The cares of the world, the weight of their responsibilities, they could wait. All that mattered was Kale, his pain, and what comfort Flux could grant him.

As he broke away gently, she stared into his eyes, cupped his cheek, and pet away his tears with her thumb, offering him a warm, concerned little smile. She knew her brother was a proud man, knew he had to be strong, but that little smile, that look in her eyes, it said she would never speak of this. She would never tell of his tears, of the Brave's humanity.

"You alright?" she asked, very softly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:19 am

Kale tried to hold the tears back, but this hug, it felt..it felt...just like his mothers embrace right before she sent him to the human world. The last time he would ever see her again.  During these memories more tears rolled down his cheek and then came to an abrupt halt when he realized what he was doing and pulled back from her.

"I will...I am...going to...I'll be ok." Kale said, not knowing what to do in this situation. Kale suddenly remembered an old movie and the two of them made eye contact...kale then leaned forward to kiss her. He hoped he had waited long enough.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:46 am

Flux saw him look at her, heard the music, felt the fuzzy wuzzes, and promptly rolled her eyes, put her hand on the front of his face, and shoved him gently over.

DENIED.

She giggled and brushed her hair from her face as the sappy music wound down like a record player dying the moaning death of a punctured accordion. Flux crouched over him, and ruffled his hair amiably.

"C'mon ya big idiot. Let's get you all packed up and ready to rock, huh?" she said, changing the subject as she used her affectionate nickname for him. Few people could say Big Idiot and mean it as warmly as she did for him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:05 pm

WHAT!? Kale was confused. He frowned and wrinkled his nose. He had sworn the moment was right! Look her in the eyes. Check. Wait in lingered silence. Check. Have mutual respect and desire to be with each other. Check check. What had Kale done wrong?

He sighed as she giggled at him he and he was affectionately played with, but did not want to kiss him like he saw in the media. Earth customs still alluded him. With Jenny this had been the correct action, but not with Flux.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:01 am

Flux's expression faltered a little when she saw the look on Kale's face, and stood a bit. She wouldn't patronize him by playing that she hadn't just trampled all over his feelings. She blew out a breath and pulled her hands through her hair, shaking her head. She wouldn't apologize - her mother had told her never to do that. It would be like nails in his heart. So she smiled sadly at him, and decided honesty was the best policy.

"We can't do that, Kale. I like you - I do. You're a good man - I'm glad I know you... but we've got buckets of issues, the pair of us. I need to leave it at that... Okay?" she said, her voice gentle, but firm as she extended her hand to him to help him stand up. She never broke eye contact once. She promised herself she would never, ever talk about her last love. There was hurt there - there always would be, she knew.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Kale seemed confused. Then pounded his fist into his palm as an imaginary light bulb illuminated overhead. "Oh!" Kale realized he hadn't done anything wrong, but that type of interaction didn't register well with Flux because of her past. That made total sense. Kale felt better now, his grasp on human interaction was still intact. "Understood." Kale said as he lifted his entire bed over his head and comically shoved into into the scroll, which was having a hard time sucking it all in. Kale pushed harder and jumped up and down on the furniture until it was absorbed, then wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Ok, that's everything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move out (Neverwinter)   Move out (Neverwinter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move out (Neverwinter)
Page 1 of 1