Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 17 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 17 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 17 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 17 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
+6
deathsytch
Kira
Emblem
z-comix
Supercaliy
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Common Room - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Blademaster walks through the rooms carrying a black case.Funny police reports. Stuff is missing from all over town. Gotta find out what's happening. He heads off to his room.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 pm

He places a note on the table . It reads:I am going undercover at the HIVE academy for a while. Restrict communications. PS: Metal contact is ok this time. Sincerly Blademaster. He heads for the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Mg walks into the common room to try to find something to keep her mind occupied for awhile. She found the note on the table that Blademaster had left. "Great so I'm truly left alone. Damnit, I need someone to take my mind off of this!" She started to pace around the whole room, looking out the window as she went by them.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 am

Blademaster runs into the room. He notives that no one is here but Mg. "Hey I messed up at HIVE academy....." HE notices that she is extremly agitated andthinks about the note. I'd be mad to if I was left alone like that but is that it or is something else wrong. She usually doesn't get this mad. "Uhh is somthing wrong or is this just a bad time." Blademaster looks and feels out of place and it shows on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Mg calms down quickly as she sees Blademaster come in, but it wasn't fast enough. "Neither, how did you mess up at the HIVE academy?" She would of read his mind, but she remembered he didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

"Everything was going fine, Slade, Blood, and Mysteria were there.They knew I wasn't one of them because I came in mid term. Kinda obvious in retrospect. Look I don't have telepathic powers but something is wrong and I'll bet my blades it isn't my mission or the fact that I left a sticky note instead of telling you in person." Blademaster thinks a bit and adds," If you really want to see how I was found out and ran then hop in my mind, you did it once when I came in when you said neither."

Blademaster takes a step back both to give her space and to have an escape route in case she got mad again. She's usually the nice one but all things considered she is the scariest when she gets mad. I'd rather take on Trigon again if any of it is my fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Mg went into his mind closing her eyes, and the scene play out for her. She caught the rest of his thoughts afterward by mistake. "It isn't you at all. I just have some problems to take care of later." She didn't want to think about it anymore. "We'll have to find out about that project and destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:18 pm

"Fine, but how. We have no idea of where they are going to deploy it." He shook his head. Having someone mind dive had always been wierd for him. "So whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 pm

"We either waste time sneaking in to find out that information, or you could let me do it with my telepathy." Her expression was serious. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

"The second option sounds good but Slade might be the only higher up that can't resist telepathy. HE's not exactly eager to talk to us is he." Suddenly the communicator buzzes. "Hello titans",says Slade. Blademaster says,"I take that back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Mg walks toward Blademaster so that she can see Slade on the other line. "Is there a particular reason why you are calling us?" She said, acting dumb. "Or are you calling to check up on us?"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 am

"Patience child. I don't like Mysteria any more than Blademaster does. SH intentds to kill me soon anyways. The weapon will be deployed on top of the First International Bank at midnight." The transmission ends. "Welll we have the location and time so lets get going." Looks at his watch. It shows nine o clock. "Better hurry too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

"Right." Mg simply said agreeing with him. "T-car or flying?" She asked. "Flying would be much faster."
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 am

"Yeah, we can use the T car some other time." Blademaster forms a metal disk. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 am

Mg started to float just above the floor. "I'm always ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next