Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Common Room - Page 10 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 10 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 10 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 10 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
+6
deathsytch
Kira
Emblem
z-comix
Supercaliy
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Common Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 am

Slade then continues "Your Magma friend is here with me, but i have manipulated her unconscious mind and made her believe she was on of the bad guys!" Mkie was beaming with anger "You monster, give her back to us!" Salde then replied "Come get her yourself." The monitor went blank Mike then ran over to the main computer and locked on to Slade's location "He's at...The Hive academy?" He looked over at Mg with great confussion
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 am

"So now Slade and the hive five are teaming up. Interesting. Now lets get over there. This should be a good battle." Said Mg as she was edging to get to the door. "Come on you slow poke!"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 am

Blademaster appeared next to MG. He had heard a voice echoing from the Common room and had listened to the conversation. This guy didn't look tought but looks could be decieving. "What's this HIVE academy? And who is Slade? Anyways I'm ready to go so let's find that creep!"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:09 am

It was about midnight but upercaliy didn't care he ran ovr to the main computer to check the city "All seems clear" he thought. He popped on the couch and fell asleep to the movie Wicked Scary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 am

In the morning, Mg woke up, got dressed, and came into the doors. She found Mike asleep on the couch with the TV still on. She went over to the kitchen area and made herself a bowl of frosted flakes with some milk. She thought as she ate, I wonder how long Mike stayed up. Should I go wake him, or should I just not bother him at all? After a moment of thinking she decided to not wake him up. Instead she just sat down on the couch and changed the channel until something she liked actually came on.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:36 am

Mike awoke lowly and jumped at the sigh of Mg siting next to him "Wow. mg how long have you been there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 am

She turned her head to face him. "Not long, I just basically got here. I figured you didn't mind if I stole the remote for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:44 pm

He rubbed his eyes in took in a deep breath "No, not at all. Knock youself out!" He then relized how ironic that must have sounded after knocking out his little cousin just yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 pm

"Thanks." After a few moments she said, "So what are we going to do today leader?"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:07 pm

"Okay what's with the whole leader thing?" he sat up ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 pm

"Well your the one who elected yourself as leader, not that I'm complaining." She said. "So what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:18 pm

He took in a deep breath "I dunno." and let the breath out slowly "Wonder were the others are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 pm

"Probably sleeping in or something. But who knows?" Mg stood up. "Well I think I'm going to go on the roof for a little while. See ya later." She didn't wait for him to say anything. She just walked up to the doors and went to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 pm

"Whatever!" he yelled after she had already left. He noticed he had left the main computer on all night and saw a red blinking light coming from it and decided to go over to catch a closer look "What do we have here?" he thought to himslef. he looked and say the red dot was coming from the docks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Ashy came skipping into the common room feeling daisy fresh she was twirling around and went over to her big cousin "What's up dock?" she said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next