Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room Kitchen Vote_lcapCommon Room Kitchen Voting_barCommon Room Kitchen Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room Kitchen Vote_lcapCommon Room Kitchen Voting_barCommon Room Kitchen Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Common Room Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:44 pm

The kitchen is furnished with all the neccisities, plus some extras.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:57 pm

(Oi, miss me? Sorry I've been out so long. With my schedule the way it is, I'm surprised I have time to breathe... )

Zack wandered into the kitchen, wearing the exact same clothes he had worn the day before. In fact, his tee shirt still had the bloody holes in it from when Zack had been shot the day he had joined the Titans. As usual, his Famas was on his back and his Glock and combat knife were on the back of his belt. "I wonder if there's any food in the fridge..." His shoulders slumped as he opened the door. "...The food's gone. Why is the food always gone?" He let out an exasperated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 am

"because people don't know how to let me know when we're out of everything."

Rain walked into the kitchen, ten plastic bags were in each hand. She set them on the floor and started putting stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Zack whirled around, his grin wide. "Food! I was hoping you'd be here! And I see you've brought Rain with you! Hello, Rain! Ya know, I could save you the trouble of putting all that away..." His grin widened as he reached for a bag.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Rain chuckled at Zack's little joke, and slapped his hand.

"This food has to last a little while, so no pigging out!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Zack chuckled, pulling his hand back in mock disappointment. "But I'm so hungry! Zack's may be the best breed ever, but we need lots of food!" He sighed, and poked at one of the holes in his shirt. "What's the point of having food if you can't eat it?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

"yeah, and how can we eat it if it's not there?"

She looked and his clothes and sighed.

"I guess we all know what the next shopping trip is."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:39 pm

"But when it's not there, we just get more!" Zack grinned, his child like logic keeping him from seeing the impracticality of making daily trips to the market. "Shopping trip? To where?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Jay walked in, her ipod plugged into her ears and blasted out so loud that the other people in the room could probably hear it as well, but it was the only way to get the music to block out every one elses voices. She pulled out one earpeice and frowned, "please say I did not hear what I think I heard, you did not say, 'shopping trip,' right?" Jay asked, hoping she had got their words mixed with the lyrics somehow.
She looked at the shopping bags and grabbed an apple from one, "Thank you Rain, it seems some one ate all the food last night." She sat on the back off the couch and bit into the apple.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Rain smiled at her team mates as she put the groceries away. When she had set the milk in the fridge, she went to put the frozen stuff in the freezer.

"You don't expect me, as your leader, to let my team mates run around looking like beggers? You don't have to look like millionaires, just no wearing shirts that are blood-stained and full of gunshot-holes.

She shot a glance at Zack before putting the rest of the stuff in the cupboards.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 pm

"But..." Zack looked down at himself. "I only own what I'm wearing. Why change it? it would be a waste to just throw my shirt away." He poked at the holes again. "Besides, they don't look too bad." His grin widened. "And it's intimidating! We can use it to scare the enemy!"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Rain shook her head.

"You either come and help me pick out the clothes, or I just go pick them for you. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow. "Well! someone's on a bad mood today. May I ask why, miss fussypants?" Zack chuckled, then shook his head. "I'll go with ja, love, but I still think it's pointless."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

"Nah, I'm not really crabby. I'm just a little... I'm fine."

Rain took the bags and put them in the recyling bin. She was a bit frusterated, but there was no way she would let that affect her team mates. It wouldn't be fair to them, so she just kept it to herself.

She looked at the two and smiled.

"K, then we'll go tomorrow. I'm gonna go rest for a bit; can you guys manage to get your own food? There's frozen pizza and dinners in the freezer."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Zack leaned in and spoke softly. "Ya know, girly, if you keep some things inside, they will fester and rot. Pretty soon, you won't have anything left. You'll go insane. Trust me, love. I should know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room Kitchen   Common Room Kitchen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room Kitchen
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next