Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Common Room - Page 24 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 24 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 24 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 24 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
+6
deathsytch
Kira
Emblem
z-comix
Supercaliy
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira
Villain or good guy?: Good

Common Room - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:12 am

Kira grinned back at Xzuk.

"sure, can you get the sauce, these guys are almost done." she said lightheartedly, admiring Xzuk jammies :P
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:17 am

He grabbed the A1 and his personal favorite of Texas Pete sauce.

"Dontchu be dissin the jammies. Everybody loves Gundam."

They were printed with the Wing series Gundams all over them.

"Ugh... need food!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:38 am

"i would dare dis teh jammies. Gundam is a legend." Kira said flipping the steaks out onto two different plates.

"here you go." she said, handing the plate to Xzuk.

"fang us the sauce?" she asked, heading for the couch.

(fang = Aussie slang for pass Smile )
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 am

"Here you go!"

He threw the sauce overhead towards the couch.

After dousing his in Texas pete he headed back for the couch.

"Hell yeah it is."

(Watchin it now actually. Haven't seen the wing series since I was like... 7 years old XD)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:51 am

"cheers." Kira said, easily plucking the sauce out of the air and squeezing an outrageous amount on to her steak before lobbing it back over her head. she felt herself grin as she heard the sauce bottle touch down on the bench with no following crash of it falling onto the floor.

"don't you just hate jet lag? i was trying to sleep but my stomach had other ideas." kira revealed with a grin as Xzuk sat down next to her. "back home it's dinner time you see." she explained, indicating the steak.

"so are you from around here? or... what?" she asked, leaving the question open, inviting Xzuk to go on.

(lol nice. yea, i'm currently avoiding studying for the HSC, it's like the final exams you guys have at the end of year 12, they are essential in determining your mark which then determines which courses you get into and which uni you can go to. way un-fun. Mad )
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:54 am

"I'm actually from the eastern seaboard. We defender a city very similar to this one back on Titans East."

"And I don't get jet lag. But, I can eat, anytime, anywhere, anyplace."

He turned and smiled before taking a bite out of the steak. He was holding it like it was pizza and eating it like it was beef jerky.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 am

Alyss woke with a huge yawn and stretched her arms out. That was the best night sleep she had gotten in years. She slipped out of bed and went to the mirror in the room. She shut her eyes and a shadow began to sweep down her body, from head to toe. No need to showers, the shadows just got rid of all the dirt and grime from her hair and body. She felt cleaner and her clothes felt newly washed. But Her hair never complied with what she wanted. Her shadows kept all her personal belongings for her, so she clicked her fingers and one of the passed her a hairbrush.
She walked down the corridor and began to rake the brush through her tangled locks. She opened the door to the common room, where she had heard voices.
"Stupid, fricking hair. I hate you!" she shouted at the dark locks. She noticed people eating and walked towards the girl.
"Hello, I don't believe we've met?" she said, wincing as she pulled the brush through another time.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 am

Xzuk turned with half of the steak dangling from his teeth.

"Morning Alyss!!! This is Kira. Breakfast?"

He attempted a smile, but it didn't go so well...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 am

"lucky." Kira grumbled jokingly. "it is not the most dignified of experiences to wake up thinking your being attacked only then to find out it was your stomach." she laughed.

"the eastern seaboard huh? i hear it's nice over there." she said lamely. "yeah, i got no idea what it's like there." she said with a grin. then her head cocked at Xzuk's eating method. she grinned cunningly and her eyes flashed black. a split second later her head was that of it's wolf form. Kira tossed the steak into the air, casually leaned her head back, and snatched it up in her massive jaw. 3 bites and it was gone. Kira grinned at Xzuk, her large pointy teeth gleaming, then she transformed back into a human.

"that was yummy." she said. Kira sighed and stretched languidly, putting her feet up on the table in front of her next to the plate, tucking her arms up behind her head and staring out the window at the awesome view of the early morning sky.

that's when Kira's ears pricked up at the sound of someone coming. she tilted her head back so that it was hanging upside down over the back of the couch. Xzuk also turned, his steak hanging from his mouth.

"Morning Alyss!!! This is Kira. Breakfast?" he said, attempting and failing at a smile.

Kira spun around so that she had one leg tucked up under her and so that she could see over the couch. she waved.

"Hi." she said simply "wanna steak?" she asked, adding onto Xzuk earlier question.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am

Alyss grinned and walked to the kitchen area. "If you guys had any OJ, i would be most obliging." She opened the fridge and peered inside before yanking the orange carton from the fridge with a huge smile. She poured herself a small glass and leant against the side of the kitchen top, looking at the wolf-girl. "Kira? As in the guy from Death Note?" she asked, smiling.
(Sorry, it just came on TV and I had to!)

She opened the fridge again, food hunting. "Why is there nothing but steak....and soda in here?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 am

"Look towards the back! I bought 711 donuts yesterday!"

What was wrong with steak? Oh wait... It's morning huh...

"I wish I could eat a steak in three bites... although 6 isn't bad for a human.."

He laughed a little bit then turned back to Alyss

"Sleep okay?"
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 am

Alyss nodded at Xzuk. "Steak and donuts are all good, but seriously....no honey? I need honey to get my morning sugar fix!" she said, grabbing a donut from the fridge and tearing it open with her teeth.

"Sleep okay?" he asked.

"Yes thank you, your bed is very comfortable. You?" she asked. "What time did you get to bed, didn't you go up to the roof or something?"
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 am

He smiled a little. He knew his bed was awesome. It just has the lazy person feel to it.

"I didn't get to sleep until about 4 am. I had some thoughts that I needed to dismiss. But I'm glad I didn't wake you."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 am

Kira bounced up out of the couch and picked up the plates from her and Xzuk and headed back over to the kitchen.

"actually technically Kira would be named after me. i came about first i'm fairly certain." she said, placing the plates into the sink and flipping on the tap.

"oh and the steak would be mine, your welcome to them though. the soda's are Xzuk's." Kira raised her hand to hide her mouth from Xzuk's view. "he's got a little bit of a problem." she said jokingly, full aware that Xzuk could hear her.

Kira clicked off the tap and chucked the plates into the dishwasher (i'm assuming us lazy hero's would fork out for one to save effort on our part :P )

"with lots of practice young grasshopper your goal may be achieved." Kira said in a very horrible Chinese accent.

"well on the topic of sleeping, you've each done better than me." Kira said holding up her hand forming a zero.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 am

"Hey, I wouldn't have a problem if... yeah... no... its definatley my fault huh? ... But they're so good...."

He got up and grabbed a couple from the fridge. He was in a good mood already, but the mountain dew made it even better. He didn't even care about his Gundam jammies anymore. Life truly was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next