Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 16 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 16 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 16 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 16 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
+6
deathsytch
Kira
Emblem
z-comix
Supercaliy
Lulu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Common Room - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Code:
ok this is an emergency so i must get there quikly, and  by titans south do you also mean magma becuase she is here very hurt and i sugest you get your people here fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Code:
we will be there as soon has posible kellinman out
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:23 pm

alex came into the room and went to the fridge. he pulled out and apple and left some spare change on the counter. "hopefully they won't care..." he left the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:59 am

kellinman came in to the room and sat down by the computer thinking 'how could have thoes two just vanished' he started search in the titans data base for mirror "i found it shes with the brother hood, they are trying to take us down one by one again but this time they are winning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:41 am

Mg walked into the room behind Kellinman thinking of what to do to stop this. 'We could always freeze the leader as the original titans did, but they probably won't be doing the same thing, unless they're not that smart. Her thoughts went on to Silenced Faith. 'How could anyone be interested in me not counting my powers? It can't be true what was on that note. Not that I even drink. Her face showed no emotion whatsoever.

Last edited by mastergirl on Mon May 18, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:13 pm

"you shouldn't be thinking private thoughts around me i can here what you are thinking thats what all cartoons here when people are thinking voic overs thats what it is all about. look" he says pointing to the screen "looks like they got better vilians this time. as in they have trigon and brother blood. with those two together there no saying what they can do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:03 am

"Sorry." Mg said out loud. "We better go help Omega and whoever else is there." Mg floated up and went near the window. "You want to get there fast or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:56 am

"sorry coming" he ran twords the wind and jumped out
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Blademaster came in through the portal just in time. He was back in the common room. He quickly ran toward the computer to monitor what was going on. "Mg. This is Blademaster. Do you follow me?" He said on the com link. There was no response. He could see the action that was happening in the office-like room on the huge screen. Without knowing it, his fingers kept twisting the runes he had with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:50 pm

kellinman came up in another screen
Code:
"hey do you guys need help?"
he asked
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:41 am

"There isn't anything we could do now. Mg and Alex have everything under control where ever they are." Blademaster replied to Kellinman stilling moving his runes around unconsciously with his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm

kellinman called again
Code:
hey my omega awareness senses are tigiling is every thing ok"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:44 pm

"Looks like he lost his memory. Couldn't remember who Mg was, or what was going on."Blademaster replied. He took his runes out in front of him and started thinking. Carving as he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:13 am

Code:
"well  know he'll remember me 'cause i've been with him since the begining and i know how to get someones memory back if i need to"
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:44 pm

"That could become useful." Blademaster said bored, and angry that he couldn't do anything because of Mg. He carved some more, going into a thinking state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next