Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt Continues.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Jay shook her head,' seriously, Zack, couldn't you have left the reunion thing till morning? Or at least maybe have invited only the ones that knew how to use the door?" Jay crossed her arms and went back to the couch. She yawned and watched the two hoping that the name "birdie" would stay gone for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm

ooc:// Ooo, that's just delicious. It would be very nice to incorporate the first gen-dealie with Liev. Very Happy
OH,OH,OH. I thought I might make it clear that my character's name is spelled "L-I-E-V". Sorry, little things like that bother me.

Liev sighed, then turned to Jay. "Look, I'm sorry, mkay? Honestly, I don't really know how to act around girls, let alone one that matches your beauty. So, as weird as it seems, I was trying to give you a compliment." His head lowered in shame. "I didn't mean to be such a jerk."

Then his attention was directed back to Zack. "Do you really expect the one person who gave people like me hope could disappear without a trace? I'm sure that everyone whose minds weren't turned to mush haven't forgotten the great Zack Wylder... the guy who got away,” he paused.

“I lost this pretty face for a while, kinda like what happened to you... only I didn’t get quite finished up. The person I am now ...well, let’s just say that I wear more than one mask at a time.” Liev gave a pained smile. “I thought that the girl might have been another survivor. It would have given an extra reason to hope."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Zak buried his face in one hand. "Wow... It really is a family reunion here... Had you arrived a few minuets ago, you woulda run into Nighthawk." Zack pointed to the bloody gashes in his chest, the glittering silver of his armor contrasting with the vibrant red of his blood and the deep crimson stains on his shirt. As if to add to his point, the flesh of his pointing hand was charred and burnt. "You aren't the only one with a mask, buddy." The corner of Zack's grin twitched as if he was struggling to remove it. "And while I'm sure she appreciates the complement, lay off it. If you really are from the same project, we've a lot to discuss. Speaking of which, how'd you avoid the room?" Zack's eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Ooc: righto, sorry Honest. Sometimes with my typing and schedule I don't notice a few mistakes when I proofread and stuff gets through. By the way, the room Zack is referencing is the chamber where the A.I. is activated. After training, second gens and up are called into what they know only as the room. The vast majority of the experiments are unaware as to the presence of the A.I., including Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:13 pm

ooc:// Oh, don't worry about it. The only reason I type the way I do is because I don't have anything better to do. Wink

bic://
"Avoid it?" Liev gave an uncomfortable laugh. "No one has ever avoided the room. No, no, no. It was a matter of escaping it.” The light disappeared completely from his eyes, and his breath shortened. “Even though no one ever truly escapes...” Liev had tried to forget the scarring memories the moment he escaped, no matter how impossible it seemed. Now, the renewed images of the room were flooding in so fast that Liev thought he’d drown.

...the thoughts of his home that now appeared welcoming
...the regrets of ever being deceived so easily
...the merciless flames that engulfed his face and destroyed his identity
...and the smiles on his captors’ faces that portrayed anything but happiness.

Yes, it was too much for Liev to even to think about. The lies that he had built to forget those memories were vanishing as the old ones were reincarnated, and he literally crumpled to the floor. His widened eyes were flashing from the false gold color to the original dark brown. The screams that erupted from Liev’s mouth were tainted with hideous laughter. And his mind was straining to hold onto anything that resembled reality.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:49 pm

Zack's grin twitched. He hated people who broke down. However, he knew what this man had gone through, and he knelt down with a sigh. Not really a people person when it came to calming anybody down, Zack simply clamped his hand across Liev's face, leaning down and muttering to him "Hold strong, brother. See our killers and hate them, use that hatred to fuel your strength, use that hatred to reseal your broken dam, and stem this tide. They killed us once, we shall return the favor."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Jay had drowsed off again on the couch but jumped awake at Liev's scream,"Whatthefrick!?" she asked hurriedly, jumping up and spreading her wings as if she was prepared for a fight. She shook her head when she realized it was Liev screaming and Zack, comforting him?
Ok, this is backwards from what I saw earlier, Jay thought a bit confused.

ooc: sorry I haven't been posting guys, seems family emergencies wait for no person. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 pm

IOC: Oi, it's no problem, everything a ok?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 pm

ooc: well, moms in the hospital, and I got to spend the weekend at my Grandma's (I am so going to need a bit of quite time after that) other than that, its going pretty good. Mom's getting better. so every things going ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 pm

ooc:// Oh, man. I'm so sorry to hear that, foalfire. ;~; I wish you and your family the best of luck!
EDIT: Wow, aren't I good at getting names right?

Honest's eyes slowly stopped flickering, returned to gold, then set on Zack's. And although Zack wasn’t the most comforting person, Liev began to relax. His body settled. The screaming laughter dulled to sobs.

“No, Zack. They didn’t kill us, they didn’t kill me. But above anything, I wish they would have.” Liev took in a deep breath. “They don’t deserve to die... they deserve to suffer, like us. They need to feel the merciless flames that engulfed my face and destroyed my identity. They need to have their skin removed and replaced with metal. They need to feel the disgusting, poisonous, ravenous hatred that they made us feel. Then--maybe then--I will be able to hold strong.”
Soon, the lies crept back into his head, and Liev’s eyes darted away.

Last edited by Honest on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 am

OOC: ^.^ thanks guys.

Jay rolled her eyes, "Well, I see some people are a bit high on the revenge,not that I think I can really blame you but still," she stretched her wings and a heard a pop come from the joints. She shook her head and went back to her the settled position on the couch,"well, do I want to know how long your staying?" Jay asked pointing at Liev,"because if you eat as much as Zack, well, we might have a small problem."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 am

Ooc: Oof... I know what you're going through. My mom was diagnosed withcancer several years ago. She almost died, and is still going through reconstructive surgeries. If there's any way I can help, I'm only a pm away.

Ic: ZACK's grin widened, becoming sinister. "You survived? You're lucky brother. They killed all of us. Mommy had her chest blown out, daddy lost half of his head. And little ZACK got impaled on a claw. They brought my corpse back, and shattered what a man never touches, but rarely loses, what cannot be found once lost." ZACK stood and looked at Jay. "Oi! I'm no problem!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 pm

ooc:// Yup. Can you tell I'm running on three hours of sleep? shocked
But on a serious note, I feel for both of you; I think we've all had our share of medical problems, to put it lightly.

bic://
"Staying?” Liev repeated. “My dear girl, I wouldn’t stay even if those military grunts weren’t on my tail... and trust me, they’re remarkable persistent. Besides, I’m positive that the rest of your gang--the Teen Titans--wouldn’t be too peachy if they even knew I was here.” He paused to gather his thoughts. “Surely you’ve been wondering about... some incidents that have been occurring, no? I may have good intentions, but they hardly reflect in my actions.”

Liev turned to Zack and snorted. “Lucky? Ha! I would rather die than live as I am now... but my attempts at fulfilling that wish haven’t worked out so far. If you had cared to pay any attention earlier, then you would have noticed my lack of defense when you tried to crush me.”

A few moments of silence passed as Liev took in deep breaths. When he spoke, his voice was lowered and his neck craned towards Zack’s. “But as for your family, I am truly sorry. However, I don’t think signing up for a military program was a very good way to avenge their deaths. Yes, I know about your reasons, as do many other experiments. It was common for our captors to expose that type of information--it was their way of showing how powerful they were.”

His lip twitched as if trying to smile, his eyes closed, and Liev began to hum.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"why where you looking for the titans then?" Jay asked. "And as for incidents, I have an owl tell me what's going on, and he usually doesn't care about people stuff. So, please elaborate. By incidents you mean... what, pigs learned to fly?" Jay questioned wondering just what they had gotten into exactly with this guy here.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Zack shook his head. "They sent the Night's Hawk after me, to kill them and make me someone they could use. They told me he went rogue, and that I could be the one to stop him. They didn't tell me the price..." Zack laughed "He who enters battle expecting to die, will surely emerge the victor, he who enters battle hoping to live shall surely fall in shame. Those words run through my head every time I fight. Maybe a small part of me wishes to die, maybe that's why I fight. I try not to think too much about it though... I'm already crazy enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:17 pm

The humming stopped, but Liev's eyes remained closed. "Mmm... I have a strange attraction to paradoxes. Me joining the Teen Titans would be a ravishing example of one..." he smiled. "You see, I enjoy being a living contradiction! I spend the majority of my, uh, spare time robbing banks and creating explosions, while turning in thugs and helping old ladies cross the street. It's how I keep balance, in a cosmic sort of sense. But don't be fooled--I'm completely neutral."

Liev started to get up from the floor as he brushed off his collar. "For example, now that I've told you that, I have to do something quite opposite. However, if I told you what that something is, things would get too messy and complicated; it's like spoiling the ending to a good book." He turned and pointed to Zack. "This guy thinks he has it all figured out. 'He who enters battle expecting to die, will surely emerge the victor, he who enters battle hoping to live shall surely fall in shame.' In other words, Zack thinks that there's some sort of rule book to go by. Perhaps he speaks from personal experience. But the thing is... you can't predict fate."

Suddenly, Liev swept over to Jay and caught her in a headlock. With his free hand, he reached into his glittery, silver bag. But instead of pulling out a mask, Liev withdrew a tube of fine white powder. “This is powdered Euphorix. If someone inhales it, they’ll go into a coma. But the really cool thing about the coma is that you’re perfectly happy. You haven’t a care in the world.”

He started to tip the bottle above Jay’s head. “As bad as it seems, I’ll be doing her a favor.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Continues.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next