Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt Continues.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Zack dove at Liev, landing a bone jarring punch across his jaw. Placing himself between Liev and Jay, he used his shoulder to take advantage of Liev's imbalance from the punch in order to bring him to the ground, and brought his knee down on Liev's throat with the speed of someone who has trained in cqc from a young age. "Good or bad, try it again and I'll break more than your jaw." Whether or not he had actually broken Liev's jaw, Zack neither knew nor cared. He pulled his combat knife to his hand, bringing the blade down in a vicious swing that saw the blade embedded almost halfway into the floor close enough to Liev's head to shave off a small lock of hair. Slightly closer than Zack had intended, but he figured it would get his point across all the same. "And I don't care if you're a brother of mine, you will learn quickly that there are certain people you do not approach, or you will die. Are we clear, harlequin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 am

Liev let out a yelp as Zack dislocated his jaw and knocked him to the ground. Blood started flowing into Liev's mouth, but he didn't do anything to stop it. "Oww..." he moaned. "You are strong." But even in his current state of agonizing pain, he erupted with laughter.

"Are you going to charge me for that haircut?" Liev giggled as his eyes glanced at Zack's combat knife. "And really, Zack, for someone as strong as you are, you aren't very smart." He began to wheeze under Zack's pressure, but continued. "And for the record, I'm not your brother. And I never have been."

The blood in Liev's mouth was starting to gag him, so he spit it in Zack's direction. He then reached for the bottle of white powder that was still quite full, and inhaled some of it. Then, Liev poured the rest into his mouth and swallowed.

“It’s got a sweet flavor, Zack. I thought you would be able to recognize sugar when you saw it... but you’ve obviously proved me wrong.”
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Jay circled around the two as they argued then kicked Liev in the back of the head as he was talking to Zack,"sugar or not you try that again and we'll find out how angry I can get. Its probably a good thing your not joining, otherwise I'd have to kill you." With that Jay flew up to the rafters and hid among them with no intent on coming back down any time soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

ooc:// Awaiting your reply, Silent Night. Smile
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 pm

ooc: righto, sorry.

Zack stood, looking in Jay's direction as she left. "Why not kill him now and save ourselves the trouble?" He looked back at Liev, his grin a sneer of disgust. "This man clearly has no grasp of honor. Even death would be a gift to such scum. One I will gladly grant should I be let off my leash."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 am

"Kill me? My dear girl, I would love to see you try. Plus, I'll finally get some one-on-one time with a little birdie," Liev snickered. "I'm determined to clip your wings and make you mine."

He turned to Zack. "Aw, Zackie! I may not have a grasp on honor, but you haven't a sense of humor. Besides, murdering me wouldn't be honorable at all, now would it? ...especially if the thing stopping you is a leash; terribly pitiful, in my opinion." Liev paused. "But still, I wonder who controls you. Birdie? Rain? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think we're destined to do this forever."

And again, Honest erupted into hysterical laughter.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:26 am

At the mention of clipping wings Jay shuddered and wrapped her wings around herself. She glared down at the little masked freak, "you touch my wings and every bone in your body will be nothing but a splinter on the road, and you will be vulture meat." She said in a dark threatening tone that she hardly ever used.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:58 pm

ooc:// Hm. I think it would be best if we ended this roleplay; there's not much to go on about anymore... perhaps we could create another one with a different plot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Continues.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4