Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt Continues.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Liev's giggle broke into a hysterical laugh, even as Zack made him feel immense pain. This went on for about another minute, until Liev could finally stop.

"Ow, ow, ow!" he exclaimed, but not necessarily from the pain. "I can certainly tell you eat a lot. What's your favorite dish, titanium?" Liev started to buckle under Zack's weight. "Fine, then. As an answer to question one, I guess we'll find out soon enough. And as for question two... don't flatter yourself. I wasn't looking for where you live, dear. I was looking where the Teen Titans live!" He started laughing again. "Although, it wasn't very hard to find; nothing says, 'COME JOIN OUR TEA PARTY, VILLAINS' like a giant 'T!'"

More hysterical laughter. So much, that Liev couldn't breath. It didn't help that Zack was so... strong.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Jay nodded from her perch on the rafter, "yeah, have to agree with him on that one, though, any other letter wouldn't be any better." Jay soared down and joined the others down on the ground," so who was that? And what was going on, and just to sum this up in one question, what the HECK?" Jay looked at Zack questioningly. Only half of this was making sense, and that was the half that Zack was probably going to kill some one, but that was common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:03 pm

"What was that? Bad things was that. Very bad things was that indeed. If he found me, and escaped, the others will come too. That'll be a bad. A very bad bad indeed." Zack stood, ignoring Leiv completely and letting him go. "I haven't seen the others in quite some time... Hopefully there won't be quite as many casualties as the last time we were all together." he had almost dozed off as he spoke, but suddenly looked up at everyone in the room. "Mabye I should go? The last time they found me a lot of people died, and truth be told, I've grown rather fond of..." he paused "certain members of our little group and I would be somewhat distraught should such a fate befall them." He raised an eyebrow nervously. "If I survive, I'll return, but it may be best if I went somewhere... Else."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:12 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah, death doom destruction blah blah blah, I think we've heard this speech before." Jay said some what irritated as she crossed her arms and fluffed her feathers. "And I'm sure where ever you go, people will still end up hurt, and you'll end up out numbered. So why not just stay put where you at least have a few friends to try to help out?" Jay thought it made sense to her, so it should make sense to any one else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 am

"I knew you were too much of coward to do it!" Liev said in a sing-song voice, although he was genuinely relieved to be released. He started skipping in a circle around Zack, but came to an abrupt stop when he saw Jay; she was really pretty.

"Now, what's a pretty little birdie doing so far from its nest, especially with this melodramatic hunk of metal?"
Liev turned to Jack. "Yes, indeed... you should be leaving now! You'll spoil all the fun I'm gonna have with birdie here."

He reached into his sliver-sequined purse and pulled out two masks; one was of Johnny Depp, while the other resembled Batman. "Which kind of theatricality do you prefer, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 am

Zack whirled around, catching SparrowLiev by the throat and slamming him into the wall. "Call her a birdie one more time. Go ahead, try it." Zack leaned in, bringing his perpetually grinning face inches from Liev's. "See what happens." Zack swung a punch into Liev's stomach. "You're obviously not too bright, I'll let it slide that you mistook me for a coward, but you don't get to call her a birdie."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:26 am

Jay glared at Leiv, "what is with every one calling me Birdie. I'm going to get a freaking sign to carry saying call me birdie and die." she didn't think this person was the brightest bulb in the box,"And drop the bird puns, I've heard every one of them. Thank you." Jay fluffed her feathers and went and plopped on the couch with her back to the group trying to ignore them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

The masks toppled to the ground as Liev was slammed into the wall. His eyes grew wide, with a wild look of sheer terror... but Liev's sickening smile remained unfaltered. He let out another shrill laugh. Suddenly, Zack swung a punch into Liev's stomach, knocking the breath out of him completely. He moaned, but still had the plastered smile.

His arm found its way into the glittery silver purse. Soon, Liev had on the mask of a Inland Taipan snake, one of the deadliest in the world. His body shifted and changed until it was an exact match. And when he was completely transformed, he slithered out of Zack's grasp and prepared to strike.

"Winner gets the birdie."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Ooc: Oi! Grinfight! Both of our chars can't stop grinning!

Ic: Zack's grin became sinister as he pulled his fallen combat knife to him, catching it in a reverse grip. He flipped the blade into the air, catching it on the end of one finger, balanging it tip down. "Give it a go, little buddy, lets see how long you last." He spun the combat knife into the palm of his hand, where it rotated without support as if pinned to his palm. After it spun a few times, Zack caught the blade in a reverse grip once more, adopting a defensive stance, standing at an angle, shoulders hunched, blade high and close to his body, other hand slightly open and held close to his stomach. His grin widened, and his eyes shone with the bloodlust he had been denied since joining the Titans. "Let's dance, imposter."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Jay decided that if she ignored these two she would have to explain why there where dead people in the tower to Rain, and that would land her in trouble. Grumbling, she got up and walked over to the two of them and grabbed the both of them by the back of there heads and smacked them together.
"Alright enough! You! Never call me Birdie, if that isn't clear, I'll push you off the roof." she pointed at Liev,"And Zack, we went through this I don't know how many times, you do not kill people! So put that thing away. Now!" she pointed from Liev to Zack's knife. "And if that's not understood I'll push you off the roof as well."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Zack looked dejectedly at Jay, then at his knife. "But I wasn't gonna kill him, Jay! I just wanted to stab him... repeatedly... and laugh as he bled all over... and then smash his masks..." Zack's voice trailed off for a moment. "But I woulda asked your permission first, Jay, honest!" Zack looked back at the knife for a moment before looking up at her again. "Besides, he called you a birdie! At the very least, you should stab him! Or kick him? Or let me do it! He wants to fight me anyways, and I know we all know I'da won, right?" He looked at her expectantly. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 pm

"Yeah, but then who would have gotten in trouble for not breaking the two of you up when Rain found the mess?" Jay asked crossing her arms, "besides, its my job to kick his sorry can. You have to take a number. And its not one." She stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 pm

ooc;// Ohhh, man. ;~; I thought I had already replied to this! Please excuse my lack of brains.

bic://
“Ooo, I can tell that someone spends way too much time practicing... no wonder you can’t get a chick!” Liev jeered. “Or, if you want specifics–a birdie. But dearie, when it comes to dancing, I’d leave it to people who don’t weigh as much as an elephant.”

His eyes were gleaming with childish pleasure, but Liev’s smile faded when Jay walked over to the two of them, grabbed the both of them by the back of there heads, and smacked them together. “OUCH!” he exclaimed. “I wouldn’t consider that a very fair punishment... he’s hard headed!” More giggles, now because of his corny joke. As Liev’s laughter died down, he peeled away his mask and returned to normal form.

"And Zack, we went through this I don't know how many times, you do not kill people! So put that thing away. Now!"

“Wait... your name is Zack?” Liev questioned, now suddenly serious. An intense look of pain and melancholy formed on his face. It makes... sense... “You was the guy who... got his skin removed, right? And was fixed up and used by some a military group?”

Then his eyes turned to Jay. “How long have you known each other?”

ooc:// I’ve got a plot forming that deals with Liev and Zack; perhaps Liev could have been “fixed up” at the same hospital? It would fit into my plans I had of adding a twist to his character. They wouldn’t have had to known each other, but Liev could have at least known about Zack. Would that work for you?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Jay looked over at Leiv, "long enough that he knows not to call me birdie, now, shall I explain this in small words or do you want me to skip straight to the pushing you of the roof?" Jay got right up in his face," I am NOT a birdie, a birdie is something you hit in golf, I am a Avian American and I will NOT" she poked him in the chest with this," be referred to by such a name as "Birdie" is that understood, pipsqueak? Or you'll have the army of birds after your hide!" Her feathers where ruffled and she had to step away and shake them out to get the feathers back in order.

OOC: oh, you ticked of Jay! Rule number one, never call her Birdie.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm

ooc: No prob, Honest. Though everyone in the program Zack escaped from has an A.I. in their head in order for the military to control them, though Zack ran before his was activated. The whole reason every experiment is crazy is because since these experiments are really expensive and the A.I. kills them if it can't take over, if the patient has a weak or no grasp on reality, then it is easier for the A.I. to take over and therefore less likely to kill the experiment and lose the military money. The first surviving experiments lacked an A.I., and were scrapped, considered too dangerous to be allowed to live. At the moment, there is only one surviving first gen experiment, and he is in a constant state of mindlock thanks to a later experiment who developed powerful psychic abilities. The first gens mostly are all insane because they were either found that way or lost their sanity through intense and painfull surgery akin to torture. Lieve could be a first gen who caught wind of the purge and dropped off the radar?

Ic: Zack's grin dropped open on surprise. "Who are you? And how do you know me?" He glanced at Jay, then back at Liev. "And let me worry about girls, and we've known each other a few weeks or so. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Continues.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next