Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Vote_lcapTo hunt a sin. (Miley) Voting_barTo hunt a sin. (Miley) Vote_rcap 
Moon
To hunt a sin. (Miley) Vote_lcapTo hunt a sin. (Miley) Voting_barTo hunt a sin. (Miley) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To hunt a sin. (Miley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

To hunt a sin. (Miley) Empty
PostSubject: To hunt a sin. (Miley)   To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 11:52 pm

The wind whistled through the leaves like the foreboding moan of the unhallowed, rustling the leaves that had yet to turn in the early fall. A single man stood alone beneath an ancient tree. He looked uncomfortable, even taking his bizarre appearance into account. He ran a hand through his hair as he stared off into space. Zack closed his eyes, his mind flashing back to what he'd seen earlier that day. A few days ago he had awoken to a note on his chest from someone very important to him. It's contents had made his brow furrow in concern.

He had looked into it on his own, hunting for information on this Dar, the one she had mentioned in her note. But Miley's behavior had become increasingly worrisome over the last few days. She'd been late to meet him, even absent, and when she'd been there, she'd been absent minded, as if her thoughts were elsewhere. After some deliberation, he'd followed her.

He hadn't seen that side of her before, though her'd known it existed. She reminded him of himself, of what he could have been, of what he still could become if L.A.W. ever caught him. Just as he wouldn't let himself succomb to that fate, he refused to let her do the same. There was one answer: Dar had to die.

He turned, tilting his head as he heard someone approach. "Miley? I'm glad you came. I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To hunt a sin. (Miley)   To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:13 am

Miley had finally finished what she was doing with dar and boy was she glad that she could get back to Zack she missed him so much. she Swung and lept from tree to tree in a monkey like style until she reached him and swung off. She landed and ran over to him with a skip in her step "Zack!" she said happily and hugged him in her usual warm fashion but then blinked looking up to him. "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To hunt a sin. (Miley)   To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:30 am

The concern left his face for one precious moment as they embraced, his worry momentarily gone. But it was a fleeting respite, his fears returning the moment they parted. "I've..." He hesitated, unsure of how to start "been hunting down information on this." He held the note she'd left him out to her. "I wanted to know who this Dar you're working with was. I don't know his goals yet but he worries me. He reminds me of... My own past. Miley, I'm worried he's molding you into a monster, into a weapon. I've been down that road..." Zack looked down at his hands, willing them to stop shaking after a moment. "You don't want to go down that road. I don't know how attached to your employer you are, but he's poison to you. He needs to go."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To hunt a sin. (Miley)   To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:43 am

She blinked as he started to speak worried about his tone and expression and looked to the note he wanted to know about dar, what he was planing and spoke of his worries on the manner. Her expression filling with sorrow when she learned that she was causing him so much distress that was causing him to worry about what she was becoming. She noticed his hands and gently slid hers onto his to calm him. "His name is Dar... he is the vessel and or manifestation of pride.." She explained wanting him to know this information in hopes it would worry him less by knowing.

"He's trying to take this world for himself... and I suspect he plans to try and kill me.... I'm not too worried about that though... all that strength of his cant stop him from drowning or freezing to death." She looked off a bit saying the last part coldly before looking up to him. "But tell me... what makes you think that he is changing me...?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To hunt a sin. (Miley)   To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 2:51 am

Unless you'd like to continue anyways, I'm officially closing this due to Dar leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To hunt a sin. (Miley)   To hunt a sin. (Miley) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To hunt a sin. (Miley)
Page 1 of 1