Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:47 pm

She filled the coffee pot with, and looked at the cupboards for some ground. Of course, there was a half-empty container full of extra-strength, bold, black coffee. As she put several heaping spoonfuls of the grounds in the filter, she answered light-heartily.

"Don't worry about asking me; this is you're old appartment. Go ahead and sit."

The air was thick with the unspoken questions coming from Krious. Good, he'll ask me questions, then I'll get a turn. Maybe he can help my figure out who exactly I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Krious sat down on the right end of the couch. It was his usual spot back in the days, and it felt strangely more comfortable then he could remember. In the meantime Kat began to prepare some coffee.

"So.. Where are you from exactly? I know why you're here, but I don't recall any reports on people resembling your appearance. Are there more like you or are you on your own?"

For all he knew she could be from outer space. She did look like a human on the outside, apart from a few differences. There were lots of options and he was eager to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Kat, chuckling, took two mugs, quickly rinsed them out, then filled them with coffee. She walked over to the couch, and, after giving one of the cups to Krious, sat at the other end of the couch with her legs used as a sort of table.

"My my my, you do ask a lot of questions. Well, if I answer some of yours, I hope you won't mind answering some of mine."

She took a sip of the black liquid, letting the muddy taste flow from her mouth down her throat. It wasn't too unpleasent, but it certainly wasn't the best.

"Well, I'm come from the planet Selbander, which really isn't too far from here. A lot has happened from the time my ancestors roamed the planet, almost a completely different universe. I'm one of what the Anciáns, which, on this planet, means Elders, calls a Mixtas-Especies, or Mixed-Species. I'm not a pure-blood, my parents aren't even pure-bloods. I am completely mixed."

Kat paused, waiting to see if there were any questions so far. There was a very complicated past that went along with her planet, and those who weren't apart of it would have a harder time understanding everything that went on.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Kat reached out to give him a cup of the freshly made coffee and sat down next to him.

"Thank you. I'll return the favor to the best of my abilities."

So she is from outer space, a planet called Selbander to be precise. She said it wasn't far from here, but he had never heard of it on this planet. Humans were pretty new when it came to space exploration, but her understanding of distance in space might be a little bit different. Multiple species as well, that was something you didn't hear every day. Krious took a sip of the coffee and then placed the cup back on the table in front of him.

"Go On..."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

She nodded, took another sip of coffee, then continued.

"Now, when I say species, I simply mean in abilities. We are all human in form, but some of our powers are more... evolved.
"Back in the days, they were only four powers, each power was it's own unit. There was the Water-keepers, who could control water; Fire-keepers who controlled fire; Earth-keepers controlled earth; and Air-keepers controlled air. A unit never mixed with another unit. They always stayed where they were suppose to; no one even talked to someone from another unit.
"The Prime King controlled every element there was, and ruled over the planet. It was always the same family; when the Prime King died, his son would rule after him. This way there weren't fights over who would be the next ruler, it was already chosen.
"Of course, someone always break the rules. A woman Water-keeper and man Air-keepers met one day and fell in love. Only they and two others knew about them, though, and it was a carefully kept secret. That is, until she conceived the Beginning."

Again, Kat paused. She took another sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 pm

So not species, but rather tribes of some sort. So she wasn't a mix of genes so to speak, but more of powers that origined from her species.

"And that baby is you... Now that's actually quite an interesting story you have there. I presume the population didn't like your existance?"

Was that part of the reason she was here for? That would be kind of sad, being exiled from your planet like that. It's not like she could chose anything for herself, but then again, here on earth children carried the burdons of their parents as well. Krious reached out to grab the cup off the table and took a sip again, this time leaving the cup in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Kat's smile was kind of sad as she put the cup down and messed with her fingers.

"No, not me. Even though I am odd, even for a Mixtas-Especie, I'm not the one that started it all.
"The Prime King at the time said they would have to kill the baby. The parents, having a plan in mind, said they would do it. One of the friends who had known about their realationship worked on a ship that was about to head to Earth to see if it was a threat to Selbander. He snuck the baby on the ship and, when close enough, but her in a special capsul and sent her to Earth.
"Ever since then, the people of Selbander have changed. People mix now, and they are very few who are pure-bloods. You have people who have Atmospherekinesis, Chryokinesis, and much, much more. There are the Mixtas-Especies."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

"So it actually led to the 'mixing' being accepted? Peculiar.... I'm not saying your odd, it was just the most logical conclusion at the moment."

Mixtas-Especies.. She did mention that before. If they have a name for it it would mean there would have been more then just one baby. So they were resented by the king, the baby was smuggled away and people seemed to develop another mindset on the subject.

"Does that mean you're searching for this baby?"

They did end up here because she was searching for something, or someone as his thoughts now told him.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Before answering, Kat took a deep, slow breath.

"Because this baby, the Beginning, as we call her, did so much to change the mind of everyone in the planet, she must be powerful. I mean, how does one little new-born make such a large impact on a whole planet? I'm not quite sure why I'm looking for her, if she's even alive still, but there's questions I would like answered."

She looked up at Krious, trying to search through the blue mass of his eyes for anything that could be a hint to where she was. Even something about the way she looks, or her age, would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:26 pm

"She was only a baby when brought here, what makes you think she has the answers? if she was sent here that early in here life who knows how she turned out. But if she's here I can help you find her, although it might be a tough search."

She looked nearly desperate in the way she talked about this baby. If she was in this town, maybe even outside of it, then he could help her. In order to do so he did need a profile, or something to recognize her from. Powers weren't a good basis to start a search, but if they were unique enough then they could help.

"How do you propose we'd find her?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Kat shook her head in frustration. Of course this mortal... Metahuman... didn't understand. How could he? A sigh came deep in her chest as she got up, clasped one hand over the other, and pulled upward. The bones from her toes all the way up cracked. She sat back down and finished the last sip of her coffee.

"She might not know what happened, but there's other things she can tell me. Not to mention the fact I believe she has the right to know...

"Um, that's just the thing, I don't know. It wouldn't be a surprise if she was dead! She will have been born one-thousand years ago on Halloween. Strange date for such a special baby, huh? But anyways, I heard her parents each gave her a piece of their own powers as a gift before she was sent away, so some of her powers would have to do with Aerokinesis and Hydrokinesis."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm

A set of powers and a date of birth that might prove useless on this planet were all they had to work with? A handful of people fitted the profile on powers in this city alone, and she might not even be here at all. If she showed some of the racial features then maybe they could narrow this search down a bit.

"I don't know every supernatural in this city, but I do know someone who does. It'll take a while but I could work out a list of possible matches. I take it she resembles your species's out of place features here on earth?"

Aoen could search the database they built over the years way faster then he could. It wouldn't be his priority #1 but getting his hands on that list was something he already looked forward too. This girl must be very special to her homeplanet, even if she doesn't realize it herself. Krious sipped the final bits of coffee out of his cup and placed it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 pm

"No, not that I am aware of. There are very few of us that can do as I do, for it is a very new power. From what I heard she was a very Earthly looking girl with pale skin, the purest black hair you could ever find, and eyes that changed color. That's all I know, though. I'm sorry."

Kat sighed as the realization hit her. There really wasn't much to go by. Oh, this is hopeless! Tears, something that had been so alien to the girl with a will stronger than any other in the galaxy, started to well up. "Arghhhh!" Kat half yelled as she dove her head into her arms in a failing attempt to hide the fact that she was indeed, crying. To think about it made her cringe.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 am

An earthy looking girl, pale skin, black hair and colour changing eyes. Of all four the eyes were the most recognizable. There were a couple of people that fitted most of the profile, but none of them had eyes that could change colour. At least not that he was aware of. Still that wasn't really something you'd be shouting off a rooftop for everyone to know and the more they had to go on the better. Suddenly Kat's expression grew more sad and without further notice she dived into her arms screaming. Was she crying? Indeed she was, now it wasn't all that bad right? Krious began to feel uncomfortable with the situation, he never was good at comforting people. Especially female...

"It's all right. Calm down, you'll find her. Consider what you already have. You know she's here, and you've got someone to help you out. You'd be amazed at how good some of us humans can search. You can't expect to find her straight away, but that's no reason to get yourself down."

Krious wanted to let her know he was here, place his hand on her shoulder to show support or rub her back to calm her down, but he couldn't. He stopped his hand from reaching out and waited for the girl to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 pm

The tears stopped flowing and the despair started to leave, replaced with amusement. Kat looked up with a grin that showed her slightly sharp, brilliant white teeth.

"You're not very good at comforting, are you?"

Using the back of her hand to wipe away the tears, she tried her best to not look so embarrassed about her meltdown. Well, at least there is someone to help. I could be left alone, no information about this city or its inhabitance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next