Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Vote_lcapAlways Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Voting_barAlways Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Vote_lcapAlways Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Voting_barAlways Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter
Villain or good guy?: Good

Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Empty
PostSubject: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Onto the streets Nerinia went, her steps quick and flighty. Her red eyes slowly scanned the roads in front of her. Now was the dilema. Where should she go? There were many placed in Jump City that would keep her attention for long enough, the only problem is, she hadn't met anyone here yet. Life was pretty darn boring when you spent all your time trying to decide who would be safe to approach. She always felt alienated because of her always-failing powers, and the fact that she had powers in GENERAL. She knew about the Titans, but even they... would they reject her?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Toji walked calmly,enjoying a calm night.He saw a thug creeping up on a girl,a knife glinting in his hand."Oh no you don't.."He blurred forward,quickly knocking the punk out and giving him a super wedgie by hanging him on a street lamp."Geez,the gall of people.Just hang out here till the cops arrive,hmm?"He sliced a t into the front of the guys shirt,letting the coos know who caught him.Turning around,he waved."Hello,Titan Toji,at your service."
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 pm

"Holy Shit!" She wailed, so startled that she went into hyperfocus mode. In a moment she was gone, or at least, invisible. Not too long after that moment she reappeared, her red eyes watching him. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" She apoligized for freaking out. Dumbfounded she pointed straight at the Thug. "I didn't even hear him! Thank you!" She calmed down, shuddering as she managed to breath again. "I'm..." Wait... a Titan? No Alias this time. "I'm Spector. Call me Specs if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Toji grinned."Wow,invisibility!That's cool!"He shrugged."Hey,it's no problem,Specter.Just glad to help.Maybe I should accompany you wherever you're headed.Sleazebag overthrew could have freinds,but with ms near you,they wouldn't dare anything."He flexes his biceps comically."I'm wellknowm among the criminal around here,since I hunt them down for kicks."
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

She was a sucker for corny jokes, and she laughed happily at his flexing. Not that they were bad muscles, just the way he did it. She quickly movd her train of thought back to the CORRECT path and nodded vigorously. "My powers are still fritzy." A shrug of her shoulders and a sheepish smile later she was standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Toji grinned."Hey,you're one of the first to laugh at that!"Falling into step,he asked,"Where you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 pm

She blinked, considering that for a second before she grinned widely, looking at him. "I have NO idea!" She walked along beside him, twiddling her fingers behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Toji tilted his head."Just out for a stroll Eh?"He got an idea.Grinning,he asked,"What do you think about visiting a Cineplex?"
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm

A Cineplex? What the bloody duck was that..? Whatever. This was her first hero to hero contact and she wasn't about to stroll on home like a loser. "Sure!" She nodded again, and put a small skip in her step.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 pm

"Alright then!!Off we go!"About 10 or so minutes later,they arrived.Luckily the manager was on scene."Toji,buddy!How you been? come,Come!One free movie and as many snacks as you need coming up!!Which one will it be,kiddo?"Toni grinned."How about...the King of Frost?It looks like a good anime."A few minutes later, they were seated.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Oh... movies. Her grin spread wide in excitement. "Woah! This is so cool! Thank you! I haven't been to a movie before.." She stared at the screen, her head tipped to one side in amazement with the entire situation. She then remembered the manager saying the words 'as many snacks as you need'. She got all wide eyed. "I feel like that mugger really did kill me, and this is heaven, and you're my saving angel. Salvation!" She giggled at her... slightly stupid joke.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Toji chuckled, and then cleared hid throaght,saying somewhat under his breath,"I'm far from a angel...."He grins."I saved his life from a mugger once,and tobrepay the favor he sometimes gives me the Golden Treatment for free.I think two large popcorns and sodas ought do it for now.What kind you want?"
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Soda had been another thing she'd been introduced to here in grand ole' Jump City. She was sort of fuzzy on the names, but she did her best. "Cooca Coola?" She said it with to extra e's making the words awkward and fumbly. No matter. Being bubbly and clueless as she was she hugged him quickly. "Did you know you're the first person who bothered to talk to me here, after 3 months?" (I have to go, I'll respond to whatever you post when I log back on tommarow. :P Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Tojis face reddened slightly.Clearing his throaght,he nodded."That's the thing about large cities.I'll go get that food."A few minutes later,he returned."Here you go?as ordered!"Sitting down,he passed Specs hers, sipping on a large root beer as the movie started.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:27 pm

She sipped on her own drink, her lips puckering slightly. It had been a while since she'd had a drink that was fizzy. The corners of her lips curved upwards into a perky smile that was accompanied by a giggle. She leaned back against the chair, her head tipped to one side as she observed the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)   Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always Getting Lost (Open to the directionally challenged!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next