Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lost and Found (Open) Vote_lcapLost and Found (Open) Voting_barLost and Found (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lost and Found (Open) Vote_lcapLost and Found (Open) Voting_barLost and Found (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lost and Found (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lost and Found (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 am

Glacia had almost no idea where she was, exactly. Little had happened in the few months she had been here. What was this place, Jump City, truly like? She was almost positive that it wasn't this violent all the time.

But to say the least she was bored. Even the entertaining needed to be entertained. It was still supposed to be warm, but she really wanted to make it snow. She thought of her father, wondering what he would do. He would make it snow, just to entertain himself. She couldn't help but smile. She missed him, and decided to do what he would do.

And suddenly snow began to fall, her eyes turning a lighter blue and her skin paling just a little.

"Let it snow," she breathed, grinning.

Last edited by Opusqe on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Toni had been wheeling around just wanting to get away from her family. She didn't want to be with her father and she didn't want to be with her mother so she went to a park. It was peaceful and nice until it started to snow. "Why the heck is it snowing..." She asked the sky as the snow fell. Well this was just great. Her wheelchair would be rusted when she did get home.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Glacia hummed, making the snow twirl around her. To say the least, she loved her powers. "Father said never to abuse them, but I can hardly help myself!" she giggled, waving her hand so the snow closest to her began to form in the shape of a large snowball.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:47 pm

When Toni had followed the trail to where she believed the snow was coming from she saw someone. "Excuse me, but may I ask why you have all this snow falling?" She didn't want to be rude so she asked nicely, any other time would have made a snide comment.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Turning, Glacia smiled. Of course, her happy look turned to one of confusion when she saw the chair, not knowing what it was. "I make it snow because I miss my home and my father. It was always snowing in our house." She tucked her hair behind her ear, daring a step forward to get a closer look at the chair. "I have seen nothing like it," she said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 pm

"What? Are you talking about my wheel-chair?" She had heard the other and was shocked. This girl really never heard of a wheel-chair? Well that was sad. Everyone she ever met knew what one was. She was greatly confused from where this girl was from.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 am

"Is that what it is called?" the blue-haired girl asked. She was curious. "There are none back home...May I query as to what they are for?"
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 pm

"A wheelchair is for people that cannot walk." Toni nervously lifted her blanket ro show her metal legs. She felt odd but she would learn to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Glacia beamed at them. "Those are so beautiful!" she exclaimed, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Your world is so much more technologically advanced than mine is, I love it." Of course, she missed home, but she still needed time here, according to her father.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Toni smiled lightly. "Oh. I didn't even think they were beautifl." Toni wondered where this girl was from. It bugged her. Was this girl omish?
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 pm

"They are, really." She returned the smile, flattening her skirt a little. "My name is Glacia, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

"Yeah, me too, I'm Toni." She said sticking out her hand so it could be shook. She was rather flustered about the other said about her legs, it wasn't every day someone said that to her.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Toni's hands were really warm, Glacia noted. She smiled. "Are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Toni nodded. "Yes, but really I live in both Jump and Steel since my parents are devoirced." Toni said, she felt as if the girl wouldn't know what it meant but hoped she did. "Can I guess that you haven't lived her all your life?" Toni half-said half-asked.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Glacia nodded. "I am from another realm, yes. And what does divorced mean?" She wasn't accustomed to such words. Sure, she had a big vocabulary. But her uncle had yet to teach her basic Midgardian words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next