Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Vote_lcapLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Voting_barLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Vote_lcapLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Voting_barLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Kat looked around the streets, most of them seeming sort of the same to her. Everything was so dull, down here on Earth. Maybe it would be prettier if all these stupid buildings weren't here! She kicked the moss covered, black bricked building to her right, causing the fuzzy white Jack Russel Terrier inside to go on a spaztic barking spree. Kat hissed, annoyed at its owner for not paying more attention to the yappy little thing.

When she had walked another mile, she stopped at looked up at the sky. The fingernail of a moon hung low, almost kissing the ground.

"Oh, please send me something; anything! I don't know where to go..."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:51 pm

The more the day went on the more active Krious usually became. Thus at the later stages of the day he could mostly be found patrolling the city by travelling across the rooftops. he had been out for a while but his routine went to back to normal like nothing had happened. Most of the time he came across nothing of interest and had to spend his time moving around town in his usual route. Today was no different, criminals didn't seem so abundant anymore lately. Something new came across his eyesmwhen barely a few meters away from his own shack. A very unusual looking girl. Long black hair, wearing a top that exposed the unusual tattoos on her arm and a set of cat ears that matched the color of her hair. At first he didn't believe those were real, but they did seem like it. These kind of beings actually exist!?

"That's a strange request to the moon, are you sure you don't want to try that somewhere else?"

He didn't try to startle her from his position above her, but his voice out of nowhere did make it a little sudden.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Usually, Kat would have heard the strange man approaching, but today had been a very strange day. She did her best to cover up how startled she was, spinning in the air when the voice made her jump. The man was a lot taller than her by close to a foot, black hair, blue eyes, between small and medium build. He wasn't really someone you would find threatning or lurking in an alley way, but then, here he was. Kat had heard there were lots of interesting people here in Jump City, now she wondered if he was one of them.

"If I find somewhere else, I'll let you know."

She had her guard up, carefully examining the situation before she got too friendly. He did give off a friendly energy wave, however.

"Is it a hobby of yours to roam the streets looking for oppertunities to try to scare people? Because if it is, it might be in your best interest to find a knew one."

As she said this, Kat smiled, letting him know she wasn't trying to be rude with her latest comment.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 pm

"Yeah I get that a lot. I don't mean too though, it's just that I pop up from nowhere very often."

Krious replied while scratching the back of his head and smiling. He kind of liked the fact he got that a lot, it meant he did his job right. Some said it was a gift, or a curse for that matter, but he blamed his powers for it.

"You said you don't know were to go. Now I'm not the moon but I might be able to help you on that one..."

She didn't look scared, apart from the initial jump, but did grow a little defensive towards him. He got that a lot too. Maybe it was the way he looked, or acted, nonetheless he didn't like that quality at all. Usually he didn't mean any harm unless they did some harm first. Then they'd usually know why he was there too and they wouldn't even need conversation. She was different though, new in town perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 pm

"it's just that I pop up from nowhere very often." Kat ran these words through her head, looking for every possible meaning it could have. Two choices came to mind. One, it was merely a statement, meaning nothing; two, it was a play on words, indicating that he, literally, popped out of no where. The way he said it made her lean more towards the literal part. Kat hoped she wasn't being over paranoid, though it wouldn't be new to her if she was.

"Oh, you can?"

If this dude ended up being a creep, he was deffinetly going to learn that she wasn't an easy target. Although, he didn't seem the type. Maybe, he was just being nice, and not wanting her to spend a night on the dirt floor of the alley way. She decided that she would put a little more faith into this stranger and hope he really was looking out for her.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 pm

"I did say it like that didn't I. Why yes I can."

She was sharper then the usual nightly visit he came across. Not that he minded people knowing stuff about him, quite the contrary. Krious sat down on the edge of the building, the constant crouching was making his legs numb.

"I'm a teleporter, see the problem here? Don't mind me asking but... are those real?"

He pointed towards his own head, at the position her ears would be if he had the same. They kind of intrigued him since the usual cat ears only showed up in fiction. Krious didn't dislike them though, they suited her. That and he had a fondness for catlike creatures, and just about any domestic pet... They were always the best friend one could have. Good listeners, great company on lonely days, give comfort when needed and always happy to see you.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 pm

A teleporter? She was right, he had been playing with words! Ha, good kitty! I wonder what else I'm right about...

Grinning slightly, Kat scaled the brick house. She was sitting a foot away from Krious on the roof in less than a hearbeat. Her right ear pulled back, then went back to normal.

"Yes, they are real."

She swatted a mosquito that had perched itself on her should. The stupid things didn't normally bug her much. It must be because she was sitting next to a full human.

"So, you're a teleporter. Is there any other... specials, like you?"

Kat picked up a small branch that had been wedged in between some of the shingles. Using her nails, she started to carve into the twig.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm

(( Last post for today, I'll continue in the morning. ))

So they were real! It made him think about what it would be like to have ears like that, well it made him think about a lot more related to cat ears but that wasn't really the best subject he could pick right now. Could be she didn't like having those ears at all and he'd have to go all apologetic on her. He watched her closely as she darted towards the roof, only to sit down a bit further to his side.

"I doubt any are like me but yes. This city has special people on every corner if you know how to look."

The Titans were well known and the villains found themselves all over the news every so often. Some chose to live a little more secluded but even they stood out once in a while.

"Why? Are you looking to get in touch with them?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 pm

She shook her head. Of course, she was looking for someone, but she wasn't ready to actually meet her, so it was better if it just stayed under wraps for now. Kat yawned, feeling the exaution start to creep on her. It had a pretty interesting day, and all she wanted was to curl up into her ball of protection and sleep.

"Well, I need to find a place to crash. I've got stuff to do in the morning."

It just reminded her how much she really wasn't excited about the day time. The sun hurt her over sensitve eyes, and there were people, lots of people. She shivered at the though of walking through a street, surrounded by people who would stare at her, or rub against her when passing to go the other was.

Kat wasn't people phobic, she didn't have phobias like that, but because she was so different, she had always felt they looked at her strangely, as though they knew she wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 pm

So not someone, but rather somewhere. His place was more then full and it wouldn't exactly look good to his comrades of he brought this girl back without even knowing her. He didn't like leaving her out on the street or even sending her off to a hotel or something either. That didn't leave a great many choice to work with.

"That's a hard one, what exactly did you have in mind as a a place to crash?"

He did know a landlord who still owed him a small favor. The landlord wouldn't mind giving shelter to someone for one night in one of his empty places, as long as she kept normal.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

"It doesn't really matter. If I can't find an actually building, I'll go find a tall tree or something."

Even though really hoping not to sleep in a tree, she would make it work. The last thing she wanted was to make someone feel responible for looking after her. I bet I could find a rich person's garbage and fish out some barely used stuff.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm

"I think I can help you. Follow me, it's a short walk."

Krious jumped down, used the wall as a means to slow him down and landed on the pavement. Then he continued to walk towards the street and follow it in a northern direction, while looking back from time to time to check if she followed. The landlord's appartment was only a short distance away from here, so he chose to walk instead of using his powers. He had to lessen using them for non-emergencies.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Kat jumped off the roof, doing a flip in the air, and landing gracefully on her feet. She might not be a really girly, but the grace came with being part cat. She followed behind Krious, staying a good five feet behind, just in case there was some sort of funny business that was tried. She wasn't quite sure where he was taking her, but she hoped it wasn't too full of people.

Even though she enjoyed the quiet, she didn't want to seem so rude to the guy who was going to help her out.

"So, what are you called? Or am I just suppose to go around calling you 'dude' or 'person'?"

Of course she wouldn't really call him dude, but she was sure he would get the point.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 pm

The cat girl jumped off the building as graciously as she got on top of it and followed him a few feet behind.

"Stasis, you can call me Stasis. How about you?"

If he remembered correctly their destination lay past two crossings, other then that it was a straight walk up into the residential area. They guy owned numerous appartments, some of which were mostly vacant due to their laying. That wouldn't be a problem for this girl if she only needed a place to stay for now. Hopefully he wouldn't mind them dropping by at this hour. Knowing landlors he'd probably be awake, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Stasis, huh, that's an interesting name. She thought if for a bit. Maybe it was his codename, something his allies called him. Either way, it was a bit droll. Maybe I shouldn't tell him my real name then. But then, what would I say? I don't reallly have a codename.

"The name's Kat. Not really a big surprise there, considering."

Kat smiled at her own joke. It really wasn't that funny, but still.

Last edited by Acid Rain on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next