Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barLost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

(( Sry for the delay, I've been rather busy lately... ))

Krious mentally chuckled. That's one way of stating the obvious, still it was a name and truth be told he had met more people named Kat.

"I suppose.."

Her smiled. The two of them were approaching the landlord's place. Light was still on so at least someone was awake, now only if he had a place for her to stay.

".. Well nice to meet you Kat, I hope you enjoy your time in this city. We're here."

He stopped in front of the building. It was a rather large apartment complex, complete with buzzer and speaker. The landlord lived on the first floor, but knocking on the window was kind of frowned upon. Krious pressed the button and waited for a reply.

"This guy can fix you a place to sleep, that is if he has one.

Last edited by Krious on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 pm

((It's fine! Don't worry about it.)

The building looked pretty much like every other building in the district. The fact that it was a story taller than it's neighbors was the only difference.

"If he doesn't, I'll just go see if that Thomas person has an extra coat."

Kat really didn't want to ask the hobo for sleeping equipment, but she would if she had to. It's not like she really had much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 pm

"Thomas? As in the homeless guy? No no no, that is unacceptable. If he doesn't have anything I'l....."
The landlord had come up to open the door in person as opposed to buzzing it open. Krious liked the fact of not having to enter the building. The guy was in his early 40's, well mannered although a bit straight to the point. He smiled as soon as he saw Krious in front of the door and quickly opened it.

"Stasis! Good to see you! Who's your friend?"

Krious dryly smiled. He always brought unusual people to this door where it for shelter or something else. One day a fight broke out in there and he ended up ruining most of the apartment. In the end he did end up helping the guy out on multiple occasions.

"Good evening Paul, sorry we're at your door this late. This is Kat, and she'd ike a place to sleep for the night. Maybe even longer if that's all right. When she asked I couldn't help but think of you. Do you have anything available?"

Paul thought for a moment, but it didn't take him long to come up with an answer.

"We can't have such a nice lady sleeping on the street now can we? Your old apartment is still availible, nobody seems to want the room of a raging superhero. You don't really have the reputation of a neat and tidy superhero you know..."

The landlord learned to never be surprised by the kind of people he led to his door. A girl with cat ears was no different. Krious tried to hide his shame at his last comment. He knew he wasn't the perfect example of tidyness, but he didn't like it spoken out loud in his presence. Nonetheless, they had a place to go.

"Yeah I know, just keep it to yourself alright.... Is the key still were it should be?"

"Yes, she can stay as long as she wants, although if possible buyers show up I'll have to take it back."

Paul chuckled. He wasn't really that much of a though guy, and he darn well knew it.

"Thanks Paul, we'd better get going then."

Krious turned around, motioning goodbye to the landlord and faced Kat again. Paul waved his hand and closed the door, returning to his business.

"I guess we're in luck. Shall I show you were it is?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 pm

As the two guys conversed, Kat just listened. She was getting the feeling this Stasis was a little more involved then he wanted her to know.

"Um, yes please."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Krious didn't really want to walk across town again. His powers made him lazy like that. Following a bad guy was ok, but this kind of stuff made walking bothersome... I guess teleportation does have a bad side.

"I can take us there in an instant if it's alright with you. Although I must warn you, teleporting is not as pleasant as you might think."

It took him a while before he could keep his stomach together in a rapid chain of teleports. On bad days it still ticked him off somehow. There wasn't anything interesting happening in town and Krious couldn't wait to get off the street and hopefully chat a little more. He kind of liked conversations with new people nowadays. He used to avoid them all together, but knowing people proved very valueable..
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Kat shrugged, not really caring. Walks let her think, and because she didn't get tired so fast, she could walk for a long time. But, if he really wasn't so fond of having to go through town, she would respect that.

"I'll be fine; it's probably not the worse thing I've ever done."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 pm

She was probably right there. Teleportation could be a little nasty, but there were far more worse things that could happen to someone.

"Alright... A word of advice: Close your eyes, it makes the event more easy on the body."

Krious softly rested his hand on her shoulder and waited for her to follow his advice. She closed her eyes and he imagined the front door of the apartment they had to go too. In an instant the world shifted around them and they were standing in front of said door.

"That was it, we have arrived. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Instead of the reaction she expected, Kat was met by a kind of tingly sensation, the one she gets when "updating" herself. Though she was a bit pain-deaf, it still striked her as odd that the experience didn't bug her at all.

"Wow, that was fun. You get to do that all day?"

Kat asked this as she opened her eyes. The apartment door was metal, but one of those weaker metals that one who was decently toned could smash with little effort.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 am

"As much as I want too. There are some limitations on it but I can pretty much go anywhere whenever I want."

Krious moved towards a specific stone in the wall, pulled it out and revealed the key inside. He put the stone back after he picked up the key and presented it to Kat.

"This is yours, go take a look."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 am

Kat smiled slightly and murmured a thanks, then put the key in the lock and turned it. There was a click as the bolt slid back, letting the door knob turn freely. She opened it slowly, afraid of it coming off the hinges, and peered around the appartment.

((You wanna do the description?))
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:11 am

(( This is suspectable to your changes offcourse. ))

Kat moved further inside and Krious took up a leaning position again the doorway. He remembered the room quite well. It wasn't brightly lit, partially due to the fact larger buildings around it stopped most of the light from coming down. There was only one window in the room, on the opposite side of the door, not large, but not small either. The kitchen and living room need were fused in together in this one room and the basic needs were provided for. A small stove, microwave, oven, fridge and offcourse sink were set up near the window as a sort of makeshift kitchen. A little closer towards them stood a couch, a small table and a television set. Overall it wasn't painted very cosy, mostly in darker colours that blended together.

A door on the left side wall led to the bathroom and bedroom. The bathroom also was very standard. The walls covered in white tiles, the floor in black ones. A shower, toilet, another sink with a mirror above it and a small carpet in the middle of it all. The bedroom had a one-person bed, a small side table with an alarm clock and a medium sized closet. This room wasn't very brightly coloured either.

"It's not much, but it's better then living on the street."

Last edited by Krious on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 am

"What's the difference? Dark walls, little light, drafty floors..."

Kat this light-heartily, but when she turned and saw Krious' expression on his face, she quickly put her hands up and half-smiled.

"I'm kidding! It's perfect. I won't have to worry about burgulars in too many rooms, and the worse they could steal is the microwave."

Her smile widened when as she said the micrave bit. She just hoped Krious would take it as the joke she had ment it to be.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:05 am

For a second he thought she was being serious, but once she saw the look that was forming on his face she quickly denied the possibility.

"Good, you scared me a little there." he smiled back at her. "I suppose I should let you get acquainted, or are you up for some conversation?"

Either way was good enough for him. He got the feeling he didn't see the last of here anyway.

Last edited by Krious on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 pm

"Don't feel as though you have to stay; if there's someplace you have to go, I'll be fine. I'm just gonna make some coffee, if you wanna join."

Kat looked over at the counter where a state-of-the-art 80's coffee pot sat, just waiting to make a muddy cup of caffine.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 am

That's the point, he didn't have anywhere to go lately. If he were to escape from the daily doings he'd roam the rooftops, but he already knew them like no other so it bored him quickly.

"If you don't mind. It's not that I have anything else to do at the moment. Mind if I take a seat?"

He slowly walked over to the couch, waiting for her answer. It felt good helping someone out in this manner, but still he had a few questions of his own brewing up inside him. It was clear she wasn't like any other on this planet, and she was searching for something. For some reason that combination made it very interesting, that and being able to see real cat ears on a person intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)   Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost? Nah. Just searching. (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next