Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
City - Page 20 Vote_lcapCity - Page 20 Voting_barCity - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

City

Go down 
+7
deathsytch
Blademaster
Specter
z-comix
Supercaliy
rockin coffee
Lulu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Emblem: Guess it's not just gonna be pizza. Come on, get up.. Girl, you need to take care of yourself some more...Let's get you something to drink...

Both were now properly sitting at a private booth, and ordered whatever they liked. A lot of drinks and food, it wasn't just going to be a snack, they were going to feast for a while..

Emblem: Guess we're gonna do both...Pizza now and when it's getting dark, I'll fire up the special stoves and stuf and give you something you really have to have eaten, does that sound good to you?

Alyss didn't even have to answer, as her stomach growled. Emblem laughed, but he observed Alyss also. She wasn't looking very good, so that meant he at least, should try to get her in a better shape. And if he was as lighthearted as he could be, then she would see that and let him help her, pull herself up with his help..

Emblem: Listen, two things need to made clear here. One, although I'm dying to know who did this to you and stuff, you only tell me stuff when you think you need to, there's no forcing here. I advise you to open your heart, but I cannot make that choice for you...And Second, maybe even more important...Tell me what you like to drink and snack so we can get it before we go home Very Happy

Alyss smiled, she most definitly didn't expect that. For an odd kind of guy who almost torched down the Titan's Roof, he was exceptionally friendly, and felt like a really caring guy.

Alyss: I don't understand some stuff actually. Why would you help me when you know I can be a trouble? I told you that!

Emblem: I do not so that as a problem, but as a chance. Think I would have a degree as a teacher if I would avoid any kids with problems, or in your case, a gift? I would love to see you being happy, doing the stuff you want, and bending it so it turns out right. If that's like a path to walk, I'll gladly walk it with you. The walk is enough for me, helping other is something that sooth my soul and mends my wounds...

Alyss: For a flame user, you're particulary calm...even though you can have impulses at times..

Emblem: I'm no flame user from origin. I'm almost as skiled in using Air Water Earth Lightning Light and Dark techniques. But the Fire appeals to me, I compare it to myself. and I can combine hem more easily then the other elements...Except when I was with..her..she was a water user at heart, but together, nobody could stop us...She was the calm as I was the energy..But that's a thing of the past...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Xzuk jumped a bit in shock and turned.

Alyss was on the floor.

"Don't you ever get tired of reading my thoughts?"

Then he noticed Emmy.

What the hell?

Daniel smiled behind the counter as he caught on to what was happening. He told the employees to let the two work out their problems.

But before any kind of confrontation could be made he was walking out of the pizza shop.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Emblem: If I didn't know better, I'd bet my money on it that was Xzuk walking out of the door..But I do know better. Xzuk has a long ponytail...although he does look a lot like that guy...

Emblem wouldn't find out and see, even if the guy had similiar physical attributes, including the way he walked. Tending to Alyss was way more important now...
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 pm

She heard Xzuk's voice and looked up, before she looked away. Tears formed in her eyes as he left. She looked down at the table and sipped her glass of water delicately.
"I'm feeling open today Emmy. Ask away, whatever you like," she said, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 pm

"A half hour after I say those god damn words and shes already stabbed me in the back..."

Xzuk was back on Titans Island punching the ground with sonic packed fists. The rmbles created waves leaving the island.

Tears formed in his eyes again...

"Just like Sumi... Love is just a four letter word... with no meaning... no special healing touch... just a fucking word..."

He threw one final punch and made it through to the water and he stopped. His knuckles bled and his fists ached... but he still wasn't calm...

Last edited by Xzuk on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Emblem wanted to grab her hand, to hug her. A hug always cheered him and many other up...but he knew this wasn't a good time...

Emblem: Stop lying. You're not feeling open, you're feeling miserable. There's a difference, a big one betwen those two. However, you're willing to tell me what you want to tell me, that's a start... so I guess I'll ask some...first...Was that guy who walked out of the door Xzuk?

Alyss: W..What?

Emblem: ..And he and you had some kind of problem, right? Cause you're sobbing even more after that guy left..

Alyss her eyes grow big, looking at Emblem. How did he guess that far already?!

Emblem: Don't ask. Call it one of my gifts, and you're quite a book to read I see...

Aw to hell with it...Emblem hugged Alyss. If she could read his mind and feel his feelings, she would know he had nothing he wanted to gain from this, and nothing bad in mind. Cheering her up and helping her with her problems was all he wanted, and THAT was Emmy's light and pure side. The reason he never went evil when he could...
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Alyss froze up and her eyes grew wide as Emmy let her go. "Yes, that was Xzuk. And yes, we have a problem. He just said he loved me and he thinks I'm in love with Slade for some reason but I'm not but I can't say it back because I can't love and I don't deserve love because...." she stopped gabbling and stared down at her hands. She changed her sentence.
"Yes, I'm feeling miserable. But I'm fine, really. I'm just over stressed. I don't actually look this disgusting."
She chewed the end off a breadstick and swallowed it whole, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Xzuk turned on the training program to as high as it could possibly go.

If was going to stay a her, he couldn't kill someone. And thats what he felt like doing... so, better to wreck the training program then to wreck the city and its civilians...

The program started by sending 20 gundanium drones at him, not a bad start... he packed his fists with sound and just began plowing through them... although.. they were a lot stronger than he'd imagined...

He liked the pain though.. it kept his mind off of the important matters.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Emblem: Think there's some admitting you need to do. In that way, let me make some statements. Don't like it, but I have too. You areable to love, maybe you already do love him, if just a little...and next to that, you might just be a girl who does deserve love, more then some others. I think you should stop putting yourself down so much...You deserve a lot of good things actually. You don't deserve to feel like this, and still say you're fine. the stress will otherwise snap you like a twig. You don't deserve the pain you feel, for you already know how it feels.

Think about it. I might simply say this in your view, but it's something everyone would agree on. You're a good and nice girl, but due to some minor circumstances you always end up hurt. It's become so normal to you that you tell people in advance. That's awful! You should be able todo new things and see how it ends...

Alyss: I wouldn't call my circumstances minor...Fear is a strong emotion, and conquers most others with much pain, authority and delight.

Emblem: Love is a strong emotion to. And remember, as Franklin D. Roosevelt said...We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And because you own fear, you're the only one who can control and conquer it...
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Alyss stared at Emblem and sipped her water. "I wasn't born with these powers you know. Fear manifested in my head after an event that terrified me. That is why I am so selfish, just wanting to be safe, no matter what the cost. That is why I am scared of everything. You....don't understand." she trailed off her heartbeat rising. "As for being a good and nice girl....you don't know the things I have done." she said. Her eyes glazed as her heartbeat raised and she failed to get her memory from her head. She shook her head and looked down at the table. "Sometimes I think I'm going mad." She smiled back up at Emblem. "But then I realise that it just stress."
She twirled a lock of hair in her fingers. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:30 pm

It had been about 15 minutes since he started the program... Xzuk had a cut above his left eye the size of the Amazon River and his knuckles had swollen from all the punches he'd thrown..

He had new bruises on his ribs and on his chest from the damn drones.. Xzuk would have normally used his powers, but hten he'd still have an unfed agression. This seemed easier.

He'd just finished with the last of the drones when a second wave of about 6 came up from the ground followed by two monstrous Godzilla-like creatures...

Perfect.

Xzuk smiled as the blood dripped from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Emblem: Yup. Everyone has their demons. Think I was like this all my life? I don't have to tell you again, you already projected it in my mind and head it from me in the Titan's common room. I am not good nor evil. I simply do not care about a lot of things anymore. I've felt like going numb, turning my heart into a rock, but that's bullocks. Impossible. I do not care what you ever did...I'm sure that if you could redo it then things would have gone different.

However, I will admit that terrifying events, as in my case, the destruction of your life, will scar you. But it's a fact that you care, cause you tend to protect yourself, not wanting it to happen again...I may not understand in your eyes, but I know enough to judge, and in my world, you're not as bad as you say yo uare. you're a nice and good girl in my eyes. Only thing you ever did wrong to me was making me relive those horrible moments, but you did that to protect another friend, so I guess that's ok...

A few days ago I induced fears ito three hig hschool jocks that wanted to beat me down. Fear got in your head whether you want it or not...you could also turn it around...Fear gives you strenght, a gift..You can sue it to shape things to your will. I think the need to feel safe is not so bad at all. Yet, sometimes safety lies in trusting others, being part of a team and tackling problems together. I personally do not stand for it but aw well, others do...like Xzuk.

Alyss: Why don't you believe in safety in numbers?

Emblem: Well it is kind of true, perhaps...But on the other side, I have made my pad spyproof, fireproof, and all research I do is screened off the rest of the world, that's why I can assess data nobody else can, they never knew I was there...And with just a little help here and there, you can get strong enough to get to your own problems and grow stronger from them...I know it sounds kind of preachy, but hey, I got to say something...And I'm not much of a team player since fate decided to take my best partner, my girl away..Guess we both have events we stick to..
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Xzuk began amplifying the song that most represented his mood for the moment as he began tearing through the smaller drones with basic hand to hand fighting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgybcuAdrso

The song was deafening.. he'd be surprised if the glasses in the city weren't shaking...

The bigger ones wouldn't get the luxury of seeing his powers either... He'd take them both down with kick and punches...

He impaled the last drones face before looking up to one of the Zilla drones.

"Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
Say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me"
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Alyss nodded. He was very wise indeed. She understood and trusted him.
"I....was raped. Years ago now. It's how Fear developed. Just that few minutes because of a wrong turn by me and I'm cursed. That was where my powers began. Only Xzuk knows, I showed him my memory in his head a while ago." she said, sadly. She got angry all of a sudden. "I just wish that people would stop treating me like a damsel in distress! I had to deal with Fear for the other half of my life by myself, i can manage now! I'm not going back to Slade, i've decided."
She looked up at Emblem and her tired, wide eyes softened. "And I'm sorry about your partner. I really am. What happened to your people was unjust and terrible."
She took another big gulp of water. "But we must move on from these things. Which is why I can just about bear human contact. But I'm still afraid of the rain....and the dark." she said, sheepishly.

She heard the sound from Xzuk's speakers and shut her eyes, listening. She whispered to her shadows "Emblem is taking care of me, being kind, I'm a little run down. I'll speak to you soon. Don't hurt yourself, it doesn't help, trust me." she sent her shadow out with a note reading these words signed with a small A and a heart next to it.
The shadow slapped the note straight onto his face, so he would notice it.
(I'm going now guys. Emblem, don't do too much with Alyss, I'll move her to your pad in the morning when I wake up. Very Happy Night from Ireland!)
Back to top Go down

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:58 pm

kellinman cam out of a portal "woah woah wooah what is going on i left for like a year and this is what i get for a welcome back party i mean do i at least get some cake! realy guys you gotta work on your party planing skills"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next