Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lighting Up The City (NH) Vote_lcapLighting Up The City (NH) Voting_barLighting Up The City (NH) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lighting Up The City (NH) Vote_lcapLighting Up The City (NH) Voting_barLighting Up The City (NH) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lighting Up The City (NH)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lighting Up The City (NH) Empty
PostSubject: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Early Evening in Steel City, and as usual; crime has no reason to stop. The alarms of a back would be heard, ringing out over the surrounding streets with the sirens of police cars heard from a distance. The wall of a bank would blow open, debris scattering with a degree of smoke as none other than Doctor Light stepped out from the hole in the wall. He had a bag of cash strapped to his waste, beginning to make an escape. Cop cars arrived, but were quickly blasted away by large beams of light, sending them into nearby buildings.

From afar, Arachnikid was making his way down the street, swinging along as per normal. When near enough close, he shot a line of webbing that wrapped around the arm of Doctor Light. He would turn, pulling Arachnikid towards him, and into a controlled blast of light. Arachnikid slid back across the floor, dazed and disoriented.

"Worse than the Titans..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 am

Suddenly a big blue hand picked up AK by the shoulders and then dusted him off before returning back to the ring hand of one Mark Rowan, also known as The Teen Lantern to his fellow Nighthawks. "So what do ya say we see who's light is brighter." The Lantern says while placing a palm upon Arachnikid's shoulder. "Are you okay? Dr. Light even though he's old, is experienced, so I suggest working together to take him down. Also, you're special way with words would probably be helpful with getting him to leave openings. I'll try to too, but insults aren't really my style." 14 seconds in and Mark already had the battle plan set. The initial comment was spoken to Dr. Light and then the next few words were whispered directly into the spider boy's ear, disguised as a concern in asking if he would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 am

"Relax, Night Light... Comedy is my forte"

Arachnikid said with a smug grin spread wide across his face; soon having to duck as Doctor Light shot forth a beam of light towards him. Arachnikid stood back up after, turning around for a split second to see the light disappear before looking back to the Doctor.

"What are you after? The Villain role in the next Toy Sto-"

"Silence! You and your Sidekick are no match for me!"

Doctor Light would yell at the top of his voice before generating a sword from pure light. Wielding it, rushing towards the two for a lunging swipe attack with the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Mark takes lead in front of AK, seeing his plan was working perfectly and forms a kendo stick out of blue hard-light and blocks the sword swing. "I *Grr* knew I could count on you." Also, his knees were bent as he pushed back against Dr. Light making his arched back the perfect runway for a light on his toes spider with perfect balance. "Why am I the sidekick!?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 am

"I guess he thinks you have that 'look' about you"

A shrug of the shoulders by Arachnikid, stood behind Teen Lantern who was battling head on with Doctor Light. Should probably lend a hand... AK would leap onto Lanterns back for only a split second, before leaping over to land behind Doctor Light with a sensational corkscrew twist in the air. From there, he would fire a line of webbing, gripping around Doctor Lights hand to spin him round, and then pull him in. Up close, AK launched forth with a forearm strike; knocking Doctor Light back a few steps, staggering. By now the blade had faded, so instead Doctor Light shot a blast of light towards Arachnikid; managing to dodge with a swift roll to one side.

"Come on Twinkle Toes, you can do better than that"

An angered scowl across Doctor Lights face, he began firing blasts of light like a maniac; each of which would miss Arachnikid who just about avoided them; further angering the Doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

"Ya know, for someone who's name is Dr. Light...you're not too bright." The doctor would then turn around to find TL waiting for him with a big blue sling shot over head, which shot a human sized marble at him as Mark took aim. However, Dr. Light quickly created a light barrier and the blue hardlight object bounced off of it. Momentarily afterwards he created a solar flare like attack to blind both BL & AK and afterwards shot beams at them as they covered their eyes. "Ok, maybe the being dim joke wasn't the best idea." Mark shielded his eyes and was knocked out of the sky via a beam and sent hurtling into the roof of a parked vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 am

With his eyes covered, Arachnikid would be prancing from side to side; unable to see what was coming his way. Luckily enough, his brain took over; now alert to the beams of light that Doctor Light was firing. Rather foolishly, Arachnikid looked pretty silly moving from left to right, back and forth, shuffling along and managing to avoid the beams. That was all good, but he didn't expect a punch coming his way from Doctor Light; sending Arachnikid rolling backwards, but managed to roll up to his feet.

"I CAN SEE!"

A huge revelation on AK's part, his vision was back somewhat. He'd fire a line up to the side of a nearby building, zipping up to stick to the wall. A look round, and it seemed Mark was in need of a little rest bite. Best keep the Doctor's attention.

"Hey! Hey You!"

"Yes?"

"Erm... you smell!"

"Of course I do, we all have a smell"

"Okay... Well, I guess... just, just shut up!"

"Oh no you didn't!"

Doctor Light would fire another beam of light towards Arachnikid who swiftly leaped across to another building. The blast left a dark, burnt mark in where he previously was. That's the Landlord's problem now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

The car Mark had landed upon then lifted up as a blue catapult was seen underneath and then launched at Dr. Light. Maybe a bit excessive? TL just remembered if it hit, Light would be crushed! However, Dr. Light, without even really looking shot an intense beam of light, which sliced through the vehicle like a scalpel laser and nearly hit BL, who luckily and swiftly moved out of the way just in time, but the city tree and stop light behind him wasn't so lucky. "Orrr maybe not." Mark then fired back with a blue energy beam from his ring and Doctor Light returned fire! They almost immediately became immersed in a battle of light vs light, but Teen Lantern was actually at a disadvantage here. He wasn't as powerful as other lanterns being a blue one of hope/peace and all.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:26 am

"Alleyoop!"

Arachnikid had yelled as he swung down towards Doctor Light with a kick to the back, sending the Doctor several steps forward. This of course meant that the Doctor had stopped the firing of his light, and instead stumbled into a few blasts that Mark had been doing. The Doctor flew back from the hits, crashing into the side of a nearby building before falling to the floor. Arachnikid had landed on the ground now, squatted down on all fours not too far from Mark.

"...we need a catchy line here. Erm... I got it! ...lights out... PUNK"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Dagger was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, he saw a drug seller, then a drink guy vomiting in the next alley, there was nowhere Dagger was really needed. Then he saw a beam of light What the!?! he then did what any normal person would do and ran towards where it came from. He looked down at the scene, Doctor light stood up groaning, he prepared another attack then got hit in the leg armor by a knife, he lost focus and looked at where the knife came from, nothing was there What!?! Dagger stood on a rooftop behind the Doc, he looked at the heroes fighting Doctor Light and put a finger on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:17 pm

"This is NOT over."

"You're right, I haven't picked up my spare yet." Mark would say now that he was back up on his feet and had a blue bowling ball in his hand, which he then lunged towards Dr. Light with perfect form. The Doctor in response tried to move out of it's way, but couldn't due to the knife in his leg. So instead he shot a beam at the blue bowling ball, which just got bigger and bigger as it drew near the villain, cutting the beams down the middle until it was the size of an urban sudan and then WHAMM-O! Little chibi bowling ball pins all with Dr. Light's face on them went flying into the air, when in all actuality he was just laying on the ground sprawled out and dazed. "STIRRRRRIIIIKKKEEE!!" *fist pump*
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:03 pm

"The light isn't going out, just y-"

Doctor Light had said in a daze, his head spinning as he sprawled out on the floor. The speech turned to mumbling as a line of webbing stuck to his mouth, keeping him quiet.

"...not a fan of puns"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 am

Dagger jumped down from the rooftop he was perched on, landing next to Arachnakid and Blue Lantern Nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:34 pm

"We should be saying the same to you." Mark says after checking his percentage on his ring's powercell battery. "I'm guessing that knife came form you, which made Dr. Light a sitting duck. I'm called Teen Lantern and this here is my partner Arachnikid; were part of a group called the Nighthawks. Usually we take down gang members, but I guess since the good Doctor decided to try and move his business to Steel City we had to pay him a visit." Afterwards Mark looked towards Dagger as if to say it's your turn now. "AK, we can't stay long, you know Police in this city aren't too fond of you or anyone dressed like a spider." Sweat
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:16 am

"I suppose, don't know why really... My costume seems a bit too extreme for a criminal, don't ya think? Sure they'll soon be chasing me with a giant glass"

He had a Nightmare about that actually. The police capturing him in a glass, releasing him outside of town. Ugh, weird.

"Should be careful throwing those knives around, Sharpie ...you'll have someones eye out one day"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting Up The City (NH)   Lighting Up The City (NH) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lighting Up The City (NH)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next