Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Vote_lcapLet's Burn this City (Open to 2) Voting_barLet's Burn this City (Open to 2) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Vote_lcapLet's Burn this City (Open to 2) Voting_barLet's Burn this City (Open to 2) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)   Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Icarus was an impulsive soul, and he'd tell everyone that asked that. Whims and fantasy were his primary motivations, but when he'd first walked through the gated community of Brookeshire, he was overwhelmed with a hatred that made him question the definition of the fucking word. Families with 6 cars living a carefree existence in their own world. Free from the street rats and violence.

Until they'd caught the villains eye.

That's when their fate was sealed. Using some supplies from the job he had planned for the corp tower, he managed to set up a vengeance that would be biblical. The sun reflected off the moon in the starry night sky that hid the darkly dressed boy well. His vantage point was in the playground the community had in the middle of it. No kids at this time of night. Only bright white courtyard lights shining down like windows to heaven on the boy.

"If God won't strike them down," he mumbled to himself, pulling out a detonator, "then I'll sling my own lightning."

He hit the button and chaos erupted. Cars in the driveways- not every one, he didn't have that many explosives- were sent in the air, flames and debris flowing freely as Case put the mask over his face. He tossed the detonator, his gloved hand getting a knife now. Fires in the hill houses, screams and cries.

A symphony of destruction, really.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)   Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 3:07 pm

“I think I'll dismember the world..." A voice chimed loudly from the passenger side of one of the cars Icarus missed destroying parked on the street by the playground. The gentleman inside was an African American male with jade green eyes and a fancy dark sienna coat. He lit a cigarette and stepped out of the vehicle - the vehicle in itself was a Burgundy Phantom Rolls Royce VIII.

"...and then I'll dance in the wreckage.” The man walked towards the caster of destruction while taking a long deep hit from the cigarette, then disappeared before the boy's eyes.

Spoiler:

The gentleman clapped his hands while peering at the burning stacks of charred wreckage and smirked from his new vantage point atop the jungle gym, then exhaled the cloud of smoke that had marinated within his lungs. "- Neil Gaiman." The man pulled another cigarette from his pack and offered it to the young man from a safe enough distance from where he was up upon the jungle gym that Icarus would have to approach and take it. This was to show he was not trying to sneak up on the child, he even playfully let his legs dangle. "You have talent young man, I will say that. A little crude in the approach for my taste, but talented nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)   Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 3:47 pm

Icarus noticed the man approaching through his chaos rather quickly, eyeing the stranger with narrowed and suspicious eyes. The man looked like a demon of darkness, a devil. Bad news to most, the boy reckoned, but he wouldn't bat an eye if death himself had been the one approaching. Then the man was gone as fast as he came. "...ah?"

If the clap from the jungle gym surprised the young villain, it didn't show at all. Instead he looked up towards the man in black, looking nearly bored.

"Neat trick. You must be a hit at parties." Icarus took his time approaching the man, slowly reaching towards the offering as he pulled his mask down to smoke. He stashed the knife in his pocket, sure to get some use shortly he knew. "You trying to tell me you're an American God? Of Greed and Capitalism, if you're American. I won't judge your vices. Long as you leave me mine."

He lit the cigarette, leaning against the metal and watching the people start to evacuate. Wait until they found out he'd locked the gate and had more charges there.

"It's hardly crude. You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. Friedrich Nietzsche. Now tell me who the fuck you are, before I light you up next."
He spat to the side, smoke coming from his nostrils.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)   Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 9:29 pm

Mo was once again out and about in Jump City, using some downtime to explore the city to learn more about the people on this planet. She had learned a number of things, and was confused by many more. Some people had powers that they either used to help people, or... break the law like any other criminal. Mo was exploring the "uptown" part of the city, which was definitely the nicer looking part of the city... theoretically. It wasn't quite that way to her, there weren't as many people up here it seemed compared to the rest of the city- and also seemed to be big living quarters for what she assumed to be big families. It didn't dawn on her that these were more like just rich people living in big houses.

Then everything changed when the Case nation attacked with the sounds of explosions, panic and terror. Mo took to the air with her telekinesis, getting an aerial view of where the explosions came from, and flew her way in that direction. Mo would after looking around at the carnage, touch down and see about trying to help anyone that hadn't managed to get out of the destruction.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)   Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:36 am

Mr. Wednesday chuckled at the threat. "My my and what a mouth to go with that destructive cadence." Lucas flicked away his cigarette and jumped down from the top of the jungle gym, landing upon the ground with both hands in his pockets. "They call Mr. Wednesday, and I am here to offer you an invitation." He turned to the boy and smiled. "I represent H.I.V.E. academy, now based on your  current success rate I don't really believe you need much aid or mentorship. It's more so that I believe we can offer resources, should you ever feel the need to acquire them." Lucas could tell how much the boy probably already dismayed the idea of establishment but the sales pitch wasn't over. "I know your disdain for regulations. Rules. Institutions of all sorts but if you do feel the itch to come by, see what were all about, meet some girls and boys your age that have an inkling of the same mindset. You're welcome to lay your head in one of our beds. The fridge is fully stocked, and the mischief is far more intriguing then blowing up the neighborhood Karen's soccer van." Mr. Wednesday chuckled then raised his hands. "Ok, sales pitch over. And if you are so inclined, you call me Lucas. I let none of the others I've offered this partnership too speak to me so familiarly, but you my dear boy, I see as an equal kindred spirit in a way."

After hearing Icarus's response, good or bad, Mr. Wednesday pointed at one of the houses. "Also, if you were interested in sitting in on my specifics of my class services at any point. I would aid you in not just destroying the luxury of others but taking the hope of individuals as well. You see blowing up cars...they'll just buy another. But take the time to set the front doors ablaze, block the exits, and nail the windows shut. Now the despair of taking people's escape from them, even momentarily, oh the terror that washes over their face as the realization of death becomes certain. It's exquisite. Taxing the mind over the wallet if you will." Mr. Wednesday reveled in the idea of scarring the pedestrians and it showed. "But that's just another take on it. Your method was equally as effective as well in getting your point across."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)   Let's Burn this City (Open to 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Burn this City (Open to 2)
Page 1 of 1