Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
City - Page 11 Vote_lcapCity - Page 11 Voting_barCity - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

City

Go down 
+7
deathsytch
Blademaster
Specter
z-comix
Supercaliy
rockin coffee
Lulu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 am

Mg couldn't help but feel this pain of not being welcomed anymore. She already knew he was a vampire right now, but she didn't care, that didn't change her opinion on him. "You are always welcomed in the tower." She assured him.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 am

A weight lifted off his chest. This was now his home. "Ok see ya back at the tower." Blademaster flies off into the night.
Back to top Go down

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:27 am

Mg nodded and headed back to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira
Villain or good guy?: Good

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Kira stepped off the bus out onto the pavement oh wow! this place smells so different from home! she thought, enthusiastic sniffing the air. Kira strode forward, not really sure where she was going but there was this one scent that smelled so... Kira could describe it, it just drew her onwards.

Kira hitched her duffel bag up higher on her shoulder and strode off down the street. the scent was an old one but Kira could feel that it belonged to one with power. Kira's heart beat faster as she realized she may just be following the trail of one of the legendary titans! Kira increased her pace, longing to go wolf and run, but realizing that was not such a good idea yet. instead she contended herself with listening to the constant roar of traffic and the beating of so many hearts it was impossible to count. Kira sighed, this city was so much bigger than her home town in Australia, she loved the new sensations it brought. Kira's eyes scanned the street ahead of her and the tall buildings surrounding her. a grin spread across her face. exploring this place would be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Specter

RPG character
Name: Jerrel Kenton
Code Name: Specter

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Specter roamed the roof tops, it has been awhile since the day he resurfaced from hiding, saving his beloved Raven from an ambush by the Hive 5. Wonder what raven's up to, I should probably go see her, then again her teammates think I'm dead still. Damn! what to do, I'm so board! Specter thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Xzuk was busying himself in the park playing his acoustic for a small crowd of people, not that he needed the money, but he was an attention fiend. There's no bigger rush than playing for people.

After it had started to get dark he used his power to take out the lightbulbs nearby so that he could see the stars.

63 dollars... not a bad haul. Breakfast will be good tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Specter

RPG character

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Specter reached the old clock tower of the Jump City Library, this was where he and Raven had their first kiss. Specter sat atop the clock tower reminising about the good times he had with Raven, and he was also cursing himself over and over for not going to her and continuing their relationship. Specter looked up at the sky still contemplating what to do with his dilema. Man, this sucks, she's got such a hold on me, and I can't make up my frigging mind!
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Xzuk finished up his set with a classic song, Pour some sugar on me, then proceeded to tell the crowd that the show was over.

He looked at the clock tower to check the time and noticed something a bit strange... there was a slight discoloration making an outline in the form of a torso, but Xzuk wasn't sure it was there... It was almost like his eyes were deceiving him... but he decided that he better stay in the park, because whatever it was, it probably wasn't good..

And I have no intention of blowing my cover here just yet...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am

Vayl gunned the engine and the bike shot forward with a roar. it was only minutes before he was out of the forest, and only minutes again before he was in the city.

Vayl slowed the bike to a more reasonable pace. no need to draw attention yet. instead he spoke into the small mike in his heavily tinted helmet.

"computer, put the map for the route to the grand central bank in the top right corner of the visor." he commanded, negotiating his way around the truck in front of him.

a small, semi-transparent map appeared in the said corner and Vayl took a quick left. he slowed to a halt in a small carpark across from the bank and looked around the scene.

Vayl smiled as he spotted who he was looking for. two middle aged men, who were surprisingly fit for their age, were walking up to the bank. Vayl lifted his index finger on his right hand and subtly pointed it at the men.

they froze in their tracks for a split second and then continued onwards. Vayl smiled. this was almost too easy. he set the men's faces to grim determination and then sent them inside the bank. from his view point Vayl could still see the men through the many floor to ceiling glass windows on the front of the bank. he guided one of the two men up to the counter and made him speak.

"i'd like to make a withdrawal." he said. the bank teller smiled and pressed a few buttons on the computer screen in front of her.

"how much would you like sir?" she asked friendly.

"everything." Vayl made the man say as he took control of one of the security guards as well. he made the guard pass the second man a gun and then had them both point their guns at the stunned crowd.

several people screamed and the teller glanced around nervously whilst pressing the silent alarm button. Vayl smiled, the girl was doing exactly what he had hoped she would do.

"i want you to go with this man with the gun here to the vault and put all the money into bags. then i want you to bring it all up here and load it into the truck outside." the man at the counter said, indicating the second man with the gun.

the teller hesitated and Vayl made the man frown. she swallowed and stepped out from behind the counter. she and the second man went down the employees only corridor towards the vault.

Vayl smiled again and relished in the looks of fear and panic of all the customers hostage in the bank. it wouldn't be long before the titans were here. Vayl sighed. he wished he could stay but he didn't want the titans to figure out who he was this early in the game. instead he wriggled his fingers a bit, securing instructions in the three men to continue with the bank robbery until they saw the faces of the titans south, before he withdrew his control from their bodies, gunned the engine and drove away.
Back to top Go down
Specter

RPG character

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 am

Raven had decided to check up on one of the other Titans' teams to get her mind off of her missing first love. He hasn't shown his face since the day he saved me, naybe he really is dead. She thought as flew toward the city.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 am

"Not so fast punk." Blademaster ment the metal in the strangers tires. Crap he's getting away but at least it slowed him down.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 am

Alyss had followed Blademaster out into the city and saw the man's tires begin to go flat. She quickly conjured up four shadows of herself and sent them towards the man in the car. He was dragged out of the seat and pinned to the ground by her shadows. She ran forwards, not scared now her shadows had him.
She knelt over the man and peered down at his face. Gosh, he's beautiful. No, stop thinking that.
"Who are you?" Alyss questioned, leaning over the man, glad of her shadows. I hope they hold. I couldn't bear it if he touched me
She made her shadows hold stronger and made the one holding his shoulder's hands form into two blades that crossed his throat.
"I said, who are you, boy?" she said, smirking at her insolence.
Back to top Go down

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Mg watched from the roof across from the bank, ready to swoop down and take the guy out if need be. She could hear perfectly what Fear was demanding from him. Inside the bank, she could see that there were some people taking money out of the vault. Mg knew that the guy controlling them was controlling them by their blood. She would have to be careful and warn Fear. She whispered in the air and had that whisper go down to both Fear and Blademaster. It said, "Careful now he can control blood." She didn't know exactly how to stop the guy, but she needed to get the citizens to safety somehow.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Alyss clenched her fists and glared towards the whisper. "I can take care of myself!" she hissed back.
She turned back to the handsome boy and stared him down. "Who are you?"
She stood up and looked at Blademaster. "He's not responding. Do we kill him? That''s what I'd usually do," she said, quietly, her head down. She looked up at him again. "I've killed people before. Does that scare you?"
Her hair began to twist and move by itself and she clenched her small fists again. "And Mastergirl, I know you are listening to me. Because of my blood, you have something to fear of me. Because you cannot copy me, for truly, I do not exsist. I am merely a shadow of myself. And you cannot copy a shadow, which is already a copy of someone else. My powers are my own, and I know full well that you cannot copy me." She began to laugh, high pitched and strained.

Alyss's eyes were darker than usual and she began to shudder silently. Black shadows began splaying from her feet and devouring cars and lights along the streets. But before it reached Blademaster Alyss stood bolt upright, then fell to her knees, tears pouring down her face.
"Stop it! Stop it!" She shouted, sobbing. "Go away! My head....eurgh!"
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Grim noticed a girl crying, he ignored her and ran into the bank with his rifle shooting all of the robbers. (Rifle is set on stun)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next