Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 7 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 7 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 7 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 7 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Common Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:59 pm

"ok that works lets name all the groups me alex friction and omega are group TT1 kyle and jasmine are gourp TT2 mg blademaster docter soulfire and super boy are TT3 and mind freak is TT got it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 pm

"Awesome!" Jasmine chirped.
Kyle rolled his eyes. "Leave me out of the evil deeds. Just because I'm her twin doesn't mean I do everything with her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:28 pm

"ok then you can be on team TT3 but aren't you two more powerfull when you guys are together"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Jasmine raised her hand so her left palm was seen. A crescent moon birthmark was there.
Kyle's hand automatically raised. A sun birthmark. They held hands.
"That's a yes... Fine... I'll be on TT2," Kyle said. The twins smiled.
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:43 pm

no noe had noticed that alex had already left the room and gone to the kitchen and back. he was holding, like, 50 burritos and some drinks on a tray.

"okay, so you all go a plan then?" he ate a burito. "you guyz want one... and when did Mg get here, i thought that she was at titans south...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 pm

still new to her current location Soulfire
tried to take everything in and felt like
some action.
She was in for whatever they were planning
but she was shy to say so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 pm

"i called her and told her to come here to greet you guys but she probaly isn't coming i should call her"
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:41 am

"k" said alex. he looked at the new people (mind freak, friction and soulfire). "hi, im alex nice to meet you guyz." he smiled.

alex turned to Jamine. "you remember Blood, right Jas? he's back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:05 pm

"acutaly kellinman i just talked to her so i can just call her back" he started calling mg
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 pm

"now what? seriously, if we don't do somethin' soon, im doing this mission on my own." 'as usual...' thought Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:02 pm

"mg just said shed be here soon so we go now becuase she isn't in that part of the mission just have the people that are gaurding the tower to stay here and tell them what we are doing but for now you guys gotta go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:06 pm

"ok well alex omega and friction you come with us and mind freak you keep us posted if there is anything that we should be aware of kyle jasmine you guys should telaport your selvs there they might think your with alex wich you are but we want them to not think that so go and everyone else put the sheilds up and station your selvs around the tower lets go omega take us away"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Soulfire finds her voice and speaks up.

"And what about me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:37 pm

"remember your on TT2 you and docter super boy and mind freak stay here and tell mg and bladester what is happening. and kyle and jasmine you go to the jla north hq now mind freak will call you when we get there"
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm

alex got bored and left.plus he doesn't want to risk there superhero careers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next