Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 8 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 8 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 8 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 8 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Common Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

soulfire shrugs.
"I guess i get it. Basically holding down the fort eh?"

She walks around o the couch trying to get a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:58 pm

"hey can i by any chance stay here? maybe help soulfire get comfterble im sure you guys can manage without me" he went and sat next to soulfire
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:19 pm

"oh, right. forgot. i gotta erase all your memories about the conversation we just had. sorry!" he strummed his Guitar and it erased everyone's minds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Soulfire wasn't even part of the conversation and she was still confused.
She looked at Friction who decided to join her and gave off a shy smile, then it dissapeared as quickly as it appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 am

kellinman looked around "does anyone know where alex is or did he erase you memory"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 am

"my powers make me imune by any mind attacks which also includes memory loss i know fom experience that noone can make you lose memry you are the only on who can forget oyu memory it is because your brain is already scrabled enough"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 pm

kellinmans communicator starts beeping he picks it up "hey there is some activity going on in jump city we should get there that mght be where alex is lets go" kellinman makes a portal "when your ready come though this portal it will bring you to the titans tower i hope" he jumps into the portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Soulfire looks around realizing that this was her chance for some action.
She cursed her self under her breth for being so shy.
She was going to wait for someone to enter the portal first.
Well, she was. instead she swallowed her fear and stood up,
ready to join some action, hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:15 pm

friction stood up "you coming" he said to soulfire he jumps nto the portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:12 am

friction cam out of the portal with kellinman "heh looks like she does't like titans right now those two titans need more people on there team hopefuly someone that dosn't get her pissed off. like..soulfire and maybe me if i get to know her more and also the twins seem like they would get along with her. maybe we should wait till their honymoon is over"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:40 pm

friction wrote:
friction stood up "you coming" he said to soulfire he jumps nto the portal

Soulfire nods her head,
determinbed then steps into the portal,
following right behind friction.
Back to top Go down
bradlyn west
bradlyn west

RPG character
Name: bradlyn west
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:00 pm

brad walked in to the room he saw all the people standing around the portal he walked up to friction "jake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 pm

"bradlyn!" he huged bradlyn so hard that he couldn't breath "hey hows it going i am now an oficial titan and i see so are you congrats. well wecome to titans north this is kellinman super boy soul fire docter mind freak and the twins kyle and jasmine."
Back to top Go down
bradlyn west
bradlyn west

RPG character
Name: bradlyn west
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:25 pm

"hey. hi guys. i came here to invite you to the titans east tower for a reunion and party?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:27 pm

"i am totaly there. come on everybody there is a party at titans east"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: