Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 6 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 6 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 6 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 6 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Common Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:43 pm

"already told you im in and i guess friction is in too" he looks at friction noding his head still looking at soul fire
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 pm

"come where?" said alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 pm

docter walked in "woah kellinman why are you here and friction stay away from her"
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:37 am

"who and why..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 am

"stop" kellinman yelld "if we are going to clear alexs name we need a game plan so whoever wants to make that plan rais their hand"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am

"Idon't know about plans, but I could help him pretend to be a villain," Jasmine offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:50 am

friction raises his hand "i wanna i wannapick me pick me! ok so here is my plan we get omega to make alex invisble and stuff they walk in and go behind blood then i am with omega and alex and then i make a static shock and zap blood then that will make the jla get all cautios and circle around blood wich will give kellinman time to paint a picture and telaport blood and the rest of us back here and the jla will still have the signal for blood and his where abouts so they will be coming here but we will have our sheilds up and have the twins docter soul fire and super boy fight them back while me and kellinman go help fight but we will need the titans south to help so that would get more people on our side and they would help fight back then we will have omega and alex stay here so they can try to wipe his memory so he wont remember being a bad guy and then we will telaprt him back to the place where we got him from and then that will end every thing hows that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:52 am

"that might work. but i am still wondering how you came up with that your an idiot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 am

"But... I wanted to pretend to be evil..." Jasmine said, pouting.
Kyle chuckled at his sister.
(Jasmine's face: TT.TT lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:55 am

"i told him to say that" a voice comes through everyones head mind freak comes in the room "i am mind freak i want to become a titan north i should have the right to do so because i have lived here longer then docter has"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 am

friction wisperd to kellinman "theres been a lot of hobos living here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 am

"shut up" he said back to frcition "mind freak i thought your head exploded when you tried to controll my mind when you where evil"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:01 pm

" no i just became blind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:03 pm

"You guys didn't even hear me say I wanted to pretend to be evil for the plan..." Jasmine said, still pouting.
Kyle laughed at his sister.
(Jasmine's face: TT_TT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm

"i could find a way to do that. maybe if you two came and made a distraction like do something evil because alex friction kellinman and omega are only going to be invisible so since you guys are witches you can do something out of the ordanary and distract them so it will be easier to get to blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next