Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 2 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 2 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 2 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 2 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:32 pm

"Sorry, I can't let that happen." She said still over at the control unit. "Shadow person I see. This should be interesting." Mg smirks while standing her ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:17 pm

"Oh my? You shouldn't be so forceful... We can make a deal you know. I need the docter to be in one piece... so what do you need?" He asked the girl. Well, he wasn't quite sure what those people needed this man for, but he himself couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:01 pm

docters face comes up on the screen
Code:
 "hello you may be scared because i am on the screen and no longer on the ground, but if you aren't let me show you why you should"
he then jumps down from the ceiling and lands on top of master girl he attaches a disk on her back and then brakes one of his beakers on his belt and begins to control it and makes it go into master girls noes and mouth "mg is what they call you right that sounds nice to bad your friends are being destroyed one by one. yes we did try this before but this time we have help as in we have trigon, you are also one of the titans we are getting rid of. your healing abilities won't help you now because you don't have them not with that disk on your back" he then laughs come on faith lets go we have work other places"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:11 pm

"aren't you forgetting me" kellinman kicks docters back and then makes a hammer and smashes it down onto him. as for you" he picks up one of the disks that docter had that looked like the one he put on mg and kellinman put it on silenced faith "you get to tell us what is happening here." punches the kid unconscious and runs over to mg and tries to take off the disk. "it is too strong i can't get it off" he says "i wish mike was here he could freeze it.. that's it" he said excitedly "I'll freeze it he makes a gun that looks like mister freezes gun and freezes the disk off "good thing i followed batman for 2 years and seeing all his villains"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Mg coughed as the her body got rid of whatever was on the beaker. 'Bastard.' She thought. "Thanks Kellinman, I owe you one." She stood up. "At least we got one of them." Looking at Silenced Faith. She put him in a force field, bringing him next to her in a bubble. "We should go back to titans east to interrogate him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:27 pm

The shape of the boy and the docter slowly bubbling into a black mass of goo... and when the mass disappeared, only a straw doll with a not on its back remained.

The note says: "It is nice to finally meet you in person, Master Girl. As they said, you are one of the more competent ones... I look forward in meeting you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,
Silenced Faith aka Abbil

p.s. Maybe we can have a drink somewhere?"

It seems they were able to escape after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:55 am

no" he shouts kicking that computer "come on lets go home we might be able to find out who they are with" he walks out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:35 am

Mg gets rid of the force field and carries the doll in her right hand reading the note. Without any reaction at all, she follows Kellinman back to Titans South.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:02 pm

friction walked into the abandon tower "well heres my new base" he said droping his bags on the floor. "i think i should ix this place up a bit" he says looking aroung and seeing all the broken funiture. "i think im gonna start with my room"he leaves and starts walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 am

friction walks into the common room and sees all the torwn down walls and broken stuff. "maybe i need to get some tools and stuff" he calls docter
Code:
"hey i'm going to the city to get wood and stuff'
friction leaves the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 am

docter came into the room "well frictions not back in the tower yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:27 pm

friction walks in with the cart filled with stuff "hey docter you finally came out of your room and good thing to i bought lunch" he says holding up the 20 pounds of chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 pm

fricton starts by zooming around the common room thowing out all the trash and broken things. then he tears down all the broken walls he then runs up the wall with the skrews the skrew gun and a lot of wood he put the wood in place and skews everything in he does that to all the walls he then moves the super computer and puts it in place and nails everything in place he then attaches all the wiers and rubs his hands together to make electricity. he shocks the circuts and the computer goes on and there is a better light in the room. he then takes the fixtures and clibs up to the ciling and puts the lights in place and the light bulbs. the he tapes everything he doesn't want painted and paint the rest. "there all fineshed" he said looking at the room "now lets eat" he takes half of the chicken and chomps it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

crashes through the window and lands. "Hi i am here for the Titans North the teen titans said you guys stink and sent me to help out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 pm

docter looks at the chicken "i'm not hungry" he says he throughs friction a souce "i hope you like it its called good souce"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next