Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barLost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barLost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lost and Found (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am

"I understand your viewpoint, then, of this place." She smiled and tucked her aqua blue hair behind her ear. "What would you like? If you pick our seats, I can get our refreshments."
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 pm

"Earl gray will be fine." Toni said looking for an empty spot, after a few minutes she found a seat way in the back.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 am

With a soft hum, Glacia went to go get their drinks.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:47 pm

When Toni made it to the seats and sat in the chair facing the door, her back against the wall. She had no trouble getting in the chair. She just got stares that would make anyone's skin crawl but not her own.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Glacia came back with Toni's tea and her own espresso, handing it over before taking the seat across from her new friend. She didn't know what to say, so instead decided to give her first espresso a taste.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:04 pm

"So what do you think of the city? I personaly think it can be scary at times, with all the killing and so." She said and then taking a sip of hdr tea. She wad enjoying her time. It was very delightful in her nind.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:35 am

"So far? I quite like it. But like you say, the killings...I am no fan. My father warned me, though, so I am not surprised. I was taught well about your Midgardian cities." She smiled as she sipped the espresso. "Only I was not warned about your people."
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Toni nodded. Not only was crimes and murder common but a lot of people were too good to even like. Those goody two shoes that called themselves the Teen Titans, for all she cared they could all wear tights and play dungons and dragons and she could rule the city with her own iron fist. "Things are quite odd here."
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:56 am

"Do you not consider odd a good thing?" the demigoddess queried. "Though I understand. Oddities are not common amongst the gods of Asgard. My uncle Loki and myself are definitely the oddest beings. And perhaps my father, too..."
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:07 pm

"Well, it depends, there is a good odd and a bad odd. It depends on your interests." Toni said explaining the way odd can be used. "I think your a good odd. Me, i guess I'd be a bad odd..." She thought a lot about what she had just said.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:16 pm

"What makes you say that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:25 pm

"If you knew everything about what I do, you would noy enjoy my company." Toni said feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:25 pm

"Now tell me," Glacia said, putting her drink aside, "what makes you think that? Even if you were to tell me of questionable morals you may or may not have, I would not necessarily dislike you. I like you thus far. I have yet to see a nasty side of you, and I do not think even if I did see your so-called 'bad side' I would dislike you."
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:59 pm

"For one, I think super heros are a joke. You should embrace the dark parts of your side. No matter what you do, the darkness always wins in the world. Death, thats the darkness, so why should stopping bad guys matter. Death is going to stop them anyway." Toni felt calm around this girl, like she could tell her everything, it was her innocence and non-judgemental vibe. She honestly liked the girl, she was nice to her, but yet again she had to stay completely aware of her.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Glacia nodded her understanding. "I have not seen death," she admitted, almost ashamed. "But from a young age, I knew I was unlike my friends and family. I fell ill with diseases the other children could not contract. Before I left, Father told me to be on my guard. When he did not tell me why, Uncle Loki did..." She smiled bitterly. "I knew I was different when I was a child. But then I learnt I would not live eternally like those around me. Life for the immortals is just a dream. And for mortals such as us and others...Life is a beautiful lie and death is a horrible truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found (Open)   Lost and Found (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next