Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adjusting to this World. (open)

Go down 
+2
Kruel
Primarch Joshua
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 pm

(Is the topic full or can I join in with one of my Charries?)
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character
Name: Johnathan Thule
Code Name: Grim

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 pm

(Im waiting for everyone else to post. Since im busy at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 pm

(I'm sorry but we have enough characters. But I'll gladly rp with you if you want to start one????))

(and I'm waiting for someone who hasn't posted to post)

(Also, Grim I'm impressed you know the Horus Heresy books)
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 am

Primarch Joshua wrote:
(I'm sorry but we have enough characters. But I'll gladly rp with you if you want to start one????))

(and I'm waiting for someone who hasn't posted to post)

(Also, Grim I'm impressed you know the Horus Heresy books)

(I just finished Mechanicum, and I'm going to get Tales of Heresy and Fallen Angels.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:12 am

(Hey people, sorry I haven't posted, I'm on holiday with no internet lol. Im posting this on my phone ^.^)

Oh god, Shadow thought, more aliens. And another girl with wings. Why did all of this happen on my watch?

'I'm Shadow. And if you don't mind me asking, were you curious about me? After all, it's pretty unusual to find a girl with wings, let alone two,' Shadow said to Jay. She had already decided not to interfere with Joshua and the other alien's conversation. They presumably had otherworldly topics to discuss, and she didn't want to interfere. It was only her business if it affected Jump City.

(Sorry this was so short, it's really hard to type on a touch screen and I'm kind of drained of ideas.)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Jay was confused as she attempted to follow the two large human like alien people's conversation. None of it made sense and on top of that the only Horus she knew was a bird headed Egyptian god guy so that didn't help any.
'I'm Shadow. And if you don't mind me asking, were you curious about me? After all, it's pretty unusual to find a girl with wings, let alone two,' the girl with a pair of large raven like wings said.
Jay looked over the girl, surprised she had found another girl with wings.
"Yeah, I couldn't believe I saw another kid with wings," Jay said shuffling her wings to her back, a subconscious act she did sometimes, "before I get to far ahead, those are real, right? I mean, I didn't fall off a roof for nothing I hope." She smiled, showing she had meant it as a joke.
She hoped she could get to be friends with this new found group. She'd been alone for a long time, and honestly, pigeons and seagulls weren't the best company. They only cared about there next meal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 am

Shadow could see Jay's confusion at the aliens' conversation. She was puzzled herself. Why had these creatures all appeared on Earth if there was a war going on at their home? Were they running away? Had they been forced to leave? So many questions. Shadow hated uncertainy.

Her attention was turned back to Jay, and the blue-winged girl's question was not one Shadow could easily answer. She did her best, though, saying, 'Well, my wings are real, but I don't really know if they're bird-inspired, if you know what I mean. I suppose you could call them retractable.' Shadow demonstrated, pulling her wings into herself, her tattoos preventing her dress from ripping. 'See? Do your wings just, you know, stay out?' Shadow asked. To be honest, she was a little curious herself. Her powers had always been a top priority to figure out, and she could use any help she could get. You never knew. Maybe Jay had some worthwhile information.

Speaking of Jay, she looked like she'd been alone for a while. Shadow could see her hope of making friends.

Why is it that I could never get a friend in primary school, but as soon as I get kidnapped by a mad scientist, they're lining up? Shadow thought resentfully. Then again, why am I complaining? This superhero thing isn't really too bad. If you're actually prepared to take on the responsibility and help people.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:59 am

(So after we get all done with whatever we're doing, how about some action? 8D)

"Fulgrim for sure, he's turned. My spies report that his living style has changed drastically, the crew as well. One said a painter used blood mixed with her colors to paint. Either he has become a traitor, or he and his fleet need to get their shit together." Grim explained. He inhaled deeply, "Horus, we do not have anything on him, only talk among others that say he's one of the traitors. We aren't sure."
Although Grim was focused on his talk with Joshua, he always kept track of what the two others were saying. When shadow said her wings could retract, he looked at her, and saw the wings retract. His reaction was a quiet 'Uh huh...'
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Jay watched in awe as Shadows wings disappeared behind her.
"See? Do your wings just, you know, stay out?" Shadow asked. Jay looked back at her wings wishing they could retract.
"Sadly, yeah, they stay out. I have to cover them with a jacket to keep people from seeing them. It gets kind of annoying sometimes." She said as she ran her fingers through her feathers absent minded,"So, can you do anything else other then fly or is that to personal?" Jay suddenly realized she might be jumping ahead a bit, she was just so excited finding some one who didn't freak out.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 pm

((ACTION!!!!!Definatly some ACTION!!!!)))))

Joshua was concentrated on the conversation he was having with Grim. He closed his eyes and his arms fell to his sides. Horus had betrayed the Imperium, had betrayed his brothers whom are loyal to the imperium and his father, and betrayed his father. Joshua raised his fist and punched through a wall. He made a giant hole in the wall but he felt no pain from it.

He cracked his wrist and gritted his teeth in anger. "Is there a way to contact my brothers on this planet?" Joshua asked, trying to keep himself from harming his friends if his anger got loose. He was a bit like his brother Angron, angered easily. Gorgutz groaned in his sleep. He slowly got up and looked over at the heroes. "Sod it." He said, laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Joshua smashed the wall with his fist. It was understandable.
"Is there a way to contact my brothers on this planet?" He asked,
"Definitely not. Interference here is rather odd. However, I do have ships in orbit that may be able to. But we have to take into account, distance, interference, how busy your Brothers are, if the message will be intercepted or not, and most of all, trying to crack Imperial frequencies. Your men and my men use completely different communications systems. So your basically stuck on this planet, unless you want to go up onto my ship and spend a long time trying to sync the two." Grim explained, "However, with your very presence here. I can change the minds of the FF Counsel and have us send a few fleets to aid in the war."

(When do we get this...ACTION?)
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Joshua scratched his chin as he listened. He frowned when he said they couldn't get a frequency that could contact the Imperium. He sighed and said. "I will talk to this council and make them send warship. They will listen to a Primarch." Just then the sky opened up. Joshua looked up and his heart sank.

In the clear night sky was a giant ship, going down into the atmosphere of the planet. They ship had black paint on the exterior, spikes surrounding the ship with red tips on the spikes. The ship had the symbol of Gorgutz's Tribe.

Gorgutz quickly stood up and said. "Know ye gitz will fight against me boyz." He grinned, his yellow teeth showing more. The ship crashed landed into the streets, debry hitting the other buildings. The Orc warboss ran towards Joshua and knocked him over. He hit Grim with his fist, running over to where the crash was.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Jay stared up, hearing something crashing over head. "Holy, feathers and fur..."she muttered, then turned to the two alien guys not really remembering their names,"friends of your I hope?"
(( yeah, short I know, but I'm being hurried to leave for band practice.))
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 pm

"Deffinatly and absolutely impossible for them to be allies of the Space Marines." Joshua said, getting up from where he got knocked down. "That was an orc ship. And it made it's landing." He crouched down and his jump pack turned on. He jumped up, the thrusters pushing him over the building and onto the roof. He ran towards the crash.

(yeah me too, I got a flu and need to rest)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:22 pm

"Definitely and absolutely impossible for them to be allies of the Space Marines." Joshua said.
"The who?" Jay asked confused, cocking her head to one side. A bird like habit she found irritating yet had never managed to get rid of.
"That was an orc ship. And it made it's landing."
"The wha?" Jay imagined the creature things she had seen on the movie Lord of the Rings and was hoping he wasn't actually meaning orcs like that.
Apparently her questions had a simple silent answer of "shut up and fight," because Joshua took off from some sort of rocket pack thing on his back.
Jay looked at the other two and shrugged, "Beat you guys there!" she spread her bluebird like wings and ran out to the street and flapped hard taking to the air in no time. She glided over the buildings toward the crash, heart racing.
She was at home in the wind. Her heart racing, wind whistling in her ears and stinging her eyes. If it hadn't been for her enhanced vision and hearing she wouldn't be able to see or hear when flying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjusting to this World. (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next