Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Adjusting (Open) Vote_lcapAdjusting (Open) Voting_barAdjusting (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adjusting (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:58 am

"Left, right, left, right..", the lavender-haired girl repeated under her breath as she walked, as if her constant chattering would succeed in driving away her thoughts. So far, it did the trick. She hadn't had one thought regarding her time at the hospital and her lost memo-, "And there we go again.", she sighed, having realized where her train of thought was leading to. It wasn't necessarily bad, these thoughts of hers. They just made her terribly confused. And she hated that feeling.

With a shake of her head, she tilts her head upward, looking around and taking in her surroundings, having not realized where her feet had led her to. "Oh..", she mumbled after a moment  of observing. She was at the park, a few ways away from her new apartment.

She starts walking again until she sees a bench, where she takes the moment to rest, enjoying the fresh feeling that the park gave her. She should go out more.
Back to top Go down

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:24 pm

"Hello." A voice chimed from the other side of the bench.  A boy with snowwhite hair was sitting there. "Beautiful day isn't it," he said. Had he always been sitting there and was there always an outdoor chessboard at these parks. "Would you like to play?"His smile was disengaging and friendly. He couldn't have been older than 14, even 15 maybe.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:16 am

Jumps at the sudden voice, having not expected it. She looks up at the stranger, curiosity in her eyes. She was sure that the bench was unoccupied when she approached it, maybe her mind was playing tricks on her? Maybe.

"I..", she mumbles, dropping her gaze to the chessboard, wondering where it had came from. Now that, definitely wasn't here a while ago. Maybe it was portable?

"I'm sorry. I don't really know how to play.. um..", she trailed off, lips forming into a thin line as she tries to remember what the game was called. It had been mentioned in her books once, she was sure of it. But maybe that was another game?
Back to top Go down

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 am

"Oh you poor soul." The boy pulled all the pieces out of his pack and dropped them on the board. They all then jumped to their correct spot, almost as if magnetized. "Chess is the game of kings," The boy picked up the Queen piece and held it in front of her. "...and Queens."

He then proceeded to explain the game of chess to her and all of the pieces moves. "So now that you know, do you want to play this game?" The boy suddenly smiled deviously. "Or a game of life, magic, and wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 am

Watches the boy curiously, eyes widening in surprise when the little figures that he had spilled from his bag suddenly moved on their own, towards what she assumed was their designated places. "Oh..", she mumbled quietly, not knowing what else to say.

She quietly paid attention as he explained the mechanics of the game, slightly confused but intrigued at the same time. It was a rather complex strategic game, dreadfully hard. Well, for her at least. Maybe she'll learn to be good at it with time. "It is rather complicated.", she admitted, looking sheepish as she eyes the pieces, still wondering how they moved on their own. She never read about that in her books before.

She takes a moment to mull on his last words, shooting him a confused glance in the process, "Is there even a game like that?"
Back to top Go down

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:30 pm

"Oh yes..." The boy smiled. The entire area began melt away as he spoke seemingly. All except the two of them and this chest board. "In the game I just explained to you, these pieces would willingly do as commanded. But, I find that not as realistic as a game of life chance. In life pieces don't willingly die for their master...That makes the game much more intriguing and harder. Would you like to try it?"
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:14 am

Grows quiet as she considers his words, her gaze focused on the chessboard before them. After a moment, she raises her hand, one finger pointed out, the others curled into her fist, "On one condition", she began, looking hesitant, "Swear that neither you nor I will be harmed in this game of yours." It was true. In real life, pieces wouldn't be willing to die for their masters. So, what better way to rebel than to betray them? Let the master die instead? It was far-fetched, just a tiny bit. But life was unpredictable. Though she lost her memories, she knows that would be true. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:26 am

(( so sorry. busy week! ))

Playmate raised his hand and grinned. "I solemnly swear." With those words a shockwave emitted through the area, as if the rules had been etched into history. "But can I add one last stipulation as well?"

Regardless of her answer, he still wanted her to hear what it would be. "If I lose you can ask me for anything I will provide it to you, no matter how long it takes to obtain However, if I win...You have to be my date for the evening. Just tonight though." Playmate smirked. "Does any of that sound good? I eman feel free to say no to either."
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 pm

((sorry for the long wait; i mayhaps have broken my laptop))

Shivering, she wrapped her hands around herself, confused as to what exactly that was. Though, the fact that he agreed did not escape her notice. She felt happy and relieved, actually.

Celosia slightly tilted her head to the side after though, confusion and curiousity in her eyes. Giving a nod of assent, she listened quietly as he droned on to add his remarks, raising an eyebrow after. "Your.. date?", she repeated slowly, a hint of confusion in her tone. "What exactly is that?"

Crossing her arms over her chest, she mulled over his words before nodding. A date wouldn't be that bad, right? Whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adjusting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting (Open)   Adjusting (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjusting (Open)
Page 1 of 1