Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barAdjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adjusting to this World. (open)

Go down 
+2
Kruel
Primarch Joshua
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Shadow recovered from her momentary waver, standing up strong again. It had gotten bad for a second there, though, and it scared her. When she weakened, she could feel the darkness inside her, waiting. Creepy.

As Joshua began taunting the massive orc, Shadow caught on and grinned to herself. Finally, a chance to put her sarcastic nature to use. 'So, Gorgatz, huh? Pretty brainless-sounding name. Then again, what can you expect from an overgrown green blob who should probably still be in nappies?' Shadow hoped her insults weren't too complicated for the giant to follow, although her dry, mocking tone should have gotten the message across.

Apparently, Gorgutz had managed to figure it out. He roared in rage, charging at her, head-first. Shadow had deliberately placed herself in front of a solid wall, and as the monster ran at her, she was already in the air, landing behind him and watching him plow through the concrete. This strategy might just work.

Shadow glanced at Joshua, and he nodded to her, which she took as an approval of her actions. Not that she needed one. The dark teenager looked back at the orc, picking himself up from the wreckage of all the buildings he had destroyed. Shadow winced at the shambles they had created. How had this all started from a gang of thieves hanging out in the wrong alley?
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Gorgutz shook his head as he stood up from the rubble. His head was throbbing from all the buildings he had smashed. Joshua shook his head at Gorgutz, the orc was still as brainless as ever.

Gorgutz shakely walked forward, going back into the alleyway. He pointed at Joshua and said. "You ar a nob." Joshua shook his head and plugged Gorgutz's nose with the barrel of his pistol. He pulled the trigger, the green fume paint entering directly in Gorgutz's nose. He did this several times intell Gorgutz fell backwards and passed out.

Joshua sighed and walked back to his sword. He put his helmet back on and pressed a button on his helmet. He called the police, telling them again that it was Gorgutz. He took his helmet off and placed it back on his sword that was still stuck in the ground. He walked over to Gorgutz and stepped on him. "Okay, what were we talking about earliar?" He asked, going over Gorgutz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm

It didn't surprise Shadow that the giant was unconscious after a few rounds of that strange gas. It seemed pretty strong. Alien technology.

"Okay, what were we talking about earlier?" Joshua asked, stepping over Gorgutz casually.

Shadow raised an eyebrow. 'You seem very relaxed.' Now that the danger was gone, her sarcastic tone came right back. 'I don't know. Something about Titans Tower?'

That reminded her. The Titans. If they were regrouping, would the Silvers have new allies? It only made sense, as Simca and Krious had been part of their team, but what if they resented them leaving? It could turn into a rivalry... but that was the very worst case scenario. Most likely, they would all just get along and hopefully unite against Emblem to take him down.

Shadow shook off these thoughts, focusing on the massive pile of rubble that had once been an alleyway. She recalled a chance comment made by Joshua before they were attacked. 'Anyway, you said you like to repair things, right? Any chance you could fix up these buildings a bit? I know one of them was waiting to be knocked down anyway, but the rest were going to be redeveloped. They don't need any of your extra technology or anything, but not being in pieces would be a good start. I can probably help out.' Shadow hoped he would agree. This destruction would take months of normal building to repair, not to mention a huge chunk of the city's budget, which could probably be used for education or something. Simply put, she needed Joshua's help.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Joshua looked back at the wreckage and said. "Sure, that's an easy job." Especially when he didn't have to add any new technology. He pressed a button on his wrist and his left forearm armor opened up. Out of the opened square, several alien and earth tools apeared. He picked up a drill and pointed it at the bricks. He fired a blue ray at the bricks. The bricks lifted up off the ground and went to the spots that the bricks have left.

He then realeased the trigger on the tool, the aura staying on the bricks. He took out another tool. The tool looked like a rod with a green bulb on it. He pointed it at the bricks and a green paste sprayed on it. The paste sticked on the bricks, turning red when they touched the brick's color.

Joshua put his tools back and turned to Shadow. "Done......Is there anything you want to do?" To be honest, he wanted to look around the town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:06 am

Shadow's eyebrow went up again. 'That was fast.' Then, remembering her manners, she added, 'Thanks.'

"Is there anything you want to do?" Joshua asked, looking like he already had something in mind. Shadow wasn't a social person, though, and her shy side immediately shrunk away from the idea of actually going somewhere with a guy she'd just met. Then again, they'd fought a giant green monster together, and Joshua had done her a big favour by repairing the buildings. Even if it took him as much effort as making a sandwich.

'Um...' Shadow began, thinking she ought to tell Simca about this random alien who'd just popped up on Earth. Did she already know? 'Well, I should probably be telling my team-mates about this, and they can help you if you need anything. But, if you wanted to go somewhere in particular, just say so.' She was already half-hoping he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Joshua smiled at her and said "I don't need help but I don't mind meeting new people." He liked meeting new people. He realy didn't need any help. He moved into the Titan's Tower because it had his technology. Technology that he could use to contact someone in the Imprieum that can tell him what was happening.

Maybe even help him get back to Terra, his father's homeworld. He went back to his sword and Helmet, stepping on Gorgutz to get by. Gorgutz just groaned and snorted in his sleep. He grabbed the hilt of his chainsaw sword and lifted it up. The blade dropped several chunks of concrete fell out of his blade. He sheathed the blade and placed the helmet back on his head. His helmet's eyes glowed with a green light. In his helmet were computer creens that gave him the power of a species, statistics, and terrain of the land.

"If you don't mind me asking, you were a Titan once right? What made you leave?" He asked switching the saftey on his gun and holstering it.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character
Name: Johnathan Thule
Code Name: Grim

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:53 am

Grim sat armorless on a nearby building. He saw the event with the large armored man, Shadow, and a Greenskin. Grim had fought Greenskins once or twice, but they never really ventured into FF-Space. He tapped his chin several time,
what to think of this man...He's not an insane man bent on killing. He's talking to that person. He still had his armored gauntlet on. He was told not to take it off. He didn't wonder what was under the armored fist.
The building was rather low. Grim could jump off easily without any injury. So he did.
He landed on the floor, making several cracks in the cement below him. He always had a combat knife on him, he still did.
He walked slowly towards the man, he didn't really know Shadow either. All he heard, was that she was a good person. He took great caution in his approach. His knife was hidden away, in a place where it could easily be taken out to parry an attack.

EDIT: (I was quite eager to get back into the RP. =P)
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character
Name: Kruel
Code Name: Kruel
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

(mind me joining in?)
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

(I don't mind Very Happy. And it's great to see someone know Dawn of War)

Right when Grim landed behind Primarch Joshua, he took his bolter pistol out and pointed it at Grim. His helmet scanned Grim. He saw the knife he was hiding. He scanned the gauntlet, seeing the technology in it. He grinned and holstered his pistol. "Your technology is quite firmiliar." He scanned Grim's face and nodded. "Grim, thats your name. There is a file on you in the Imperium Library."

He brought his arm to his chest and hit his chest with his fist. This was a sign of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

"Your technology is quite firmiliar." Joshua said, "Grim, thats your name. There is a file on you in the Imperium Library."

"My name is not Grim, its a callsign. And I didn't know I was that famous." Grimmy grinned, returning the greet, he looked at Gorgutz. "Quite a big Greenskin that is. Nob or Warboss? I expect to find many more Orks, if this one is a Warboss." Grim said. He had fought against Orks before, but didn't remember any of it. He only read reports of what he did, of what they were capable of, and the number of bodies there were.
"I have a question. Does anyone in the Imperium think I'm a traitor?" Grim asked, he read several reports of Imperial ships crossing over FF-Territory, but never going onto a planet. He has also heard of a huge civil war among them. Several FF Counsel members wanted to help out, but many more did not want to get involved.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Jay flew over the city, curiously looking down at a bit of a wreckage and gracefully landing on the top of a building looking down at some people noting their appearances with interest.
"huh, well, this looks like something out of a sci-fi movie," she said to herself. Then she saw the girl with the black-robe? No, wait, it wasn't a robe. Jay couldn't believe what she was seeing for once, she leaned forward and didn't pay attention and lost her balance. She toppled down to the ground faster then she could flick out her wings landing right in the middle of the large sci-fi looking people.

Jay groaned and sat up, rubbing the back of her head, small stars flickering in her vision. When it cleared she realized there where to guns right in her face.

"Uhm, hi?" she said, her voice squeaked as she stared at the guns confused.

Those don't look like TV props. she realized.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Joshua was surprised that Grim wasn't his real name. He had read every document in the Imperium records. "They don't see you as a traitor. If they did I would have shot you on sight." Joshua pointed out "They see you as a friend for helping them in one of the wars. Of course it was the raid on an Greenskin controlled planet, the one that Magnus the Red and I were helping you finish the raid." When he mentioned the civil war Joshua narrowed his eyes at Grim. "You know of the war? Who's the enemy? Which brother of mine is trying to kill my father?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Before he could get an answer he saw something drop infront of him. It was a person with wings. He took his pistol out quickly and pointed it at the winged woman. He sighed when he saw it was a beutiful woman infront of him, instead of an alien or an enemy. "You might want to be more carefull." Joshua said, holding his hand out to the winged woman.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Jay sighed in relief as the person put the gun away.
"You might want to be more careful," he said extending his hand.
Jay looked at it for a moment, a bit embarrassed- ok, a a little more then a bit.
I have WINGS! she told herself frustrated, I shouldn't be falling out of the sky like a rock!
Jay took his hand and was pulled up to her feet. She dusted off her worn jeans and flapped out her wings to free them off dust, " Uhm, yeah sorry but I kinda got a little to curious of what was going on down here. Decided to drop in... but I really didn't mean to literally," she said looking back up at the spot where she had perched before falling.
"Soooo, my name's Jay," she smiled, figuring since she was here might as well try to make friends. I beat being blown up anytime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Grim
Grim

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Someone dropped in in front of them, but Grim didn't move. According to reports, there were many people here that were special. Though he was a little bit cautious.

"So back to the war. Very little. FF did a vote, majority doesn't want to intervene on the event." Grim said, "We do have spies around though. We have a confirmation of Horus, Angron, and Fulgrim. We have a confirm of Russ and Dorn as loyal. We're getting more and more information as the war escalates, but that's all we know for now." Grim reported.

"Uhm, yeah sorry but I kinda got a little to curious of what was going on down here. Decided to drop in... but I really didn't mean to literally, Soooo, my name's Jay." Jay had said,
"My name's Grim, or at least, its my nickname." Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:21 pm

"Primarch Joshua, Leader of the Brotherhood of Steel." Joshua said, nodding to her. He didn't looked surprised when Grim said Angron had betrayed the imperium. But when he said Horus and Fulgrim had betrayed the Imperium he narrowed his eyes through his helmet. "I know Fulgrim, he isn't dumb like Angron. But Horus.....that is not true. I know Horus, he wouldn't do such a thing." He said, folding his arms over his chest.

He took his helmet off, his face revealed. He had no scars on his face. He wasn't like his Officers who take their helmets off in battle to prove they are strong. He didn't need such symbolism to prove that he was tough. His long black hair came out and touched his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to this World. (open)   Adjusting to this World. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjusting to this World. (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next