Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chris vs the world(open to all) Vote_lcapChris vs the world(open to all) Voting_barChris vs the world(open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chris vs the world(open to all) Vote_lcapChris vs the world(open to all) Voting_barChris vs the world(open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chris vs the world(open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Comicguy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Chris vs the world(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:40 pm

The night sky was all, but quiet as many people in the city were out on the streets. It wasn't New York City level of stuff, but it was still around that level. It was something that bothered a young teenage boy as he was entering a small shop. He didn't like being big cities like this one for many reasons. He just didn't want to talk about it.
He was buying some chips as a few police officers came into the store. The teen sighed as he quickly ran out the shop and away from it as the cops soon followed. One of the called for back up on his radio as they chased him. He made a foolish turn into a alley as he fell on his butt when one of them shot near his foot. The two cops came at him with guns pointing at him.
This night is going to suck for all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Chris came to a dead-end in the alleyway. There was nowhere to go, and the cops were catching up to him.

A man laughed, loudly. A moment later, a man dropped from the rooftops, landing between Chris and the police officers. The police halted for a moment.

"Wearing those uniforms, those hats...just who are you trying to fool?"

The police officers looked at each other, then back to the white-haired stranger. "Get out of our way, sir. This is official police business."

Dar Le Lefray laughed. "There have been no police officers in Jump City in six months. Perhaps if you had dressed as enforcers, you would have fooled me."

The men shot at Dar, furious that their cover had been blown. The bullets bounced off his body. Dar merely crossed his arms. "Tell me, renegade. What should I do with these pretenders?"
Back to top Go down
Comicguy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:00 pm

When the man jumped in between him and the cops he was very shocked. But then feel some relief seein that this guy can get them away from him.

"Your not going to do anything, but let up take him in."

A female voice came from behind the so called cops as they made way for her.

Spoiler:

I am captain Ross of the US military and that boy is wanted for multiple charges."

With that several men in army uniforms came into the alley with her as a helicopter with a spot light down on them flew above them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:44 am

US military? Well that explained the disguise. Despite their close proximity and history, the United States and the Nation of California were not exactly friends at the moment. That was what happened when a meta-human warlord like Tiberius proclaimed ownership over an entire state. If this mysterious boy was wanted by the United States, then he had come to the perfect place to hide.

But then the military had followed him anyway, and they had come in force.

This Captain Ross seemed powerful. Humans didn't carry swords instead of a gun unless there was a reason to. Dar himself, for example, wore a longsword on his belt. He grinned. "Priscilla."

A red-haired woman appeared out of nowhere, directly in front of Dar. She, too, wielded a longsword, one that was already drawn. Unlike Ross, she wore no armor. Priscilla, Dar's personal knight, was ready to fight for her lord.

"I understand that you are following orders, Captain Ross, but you are out-ranked here. You see, I am the king of Earth." He said this with a dead serious look in his face. He firmly believed it. "I am curious about him, so I'd like you to leave him and go. Otherwise, Priscilla will take care of you."

Back to top Go down
Comicguy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:20 am

Ross only narrowed her eyes at the so called king of earth. Who did this man think he was anyway? Soon another woman jumped from the Helicopter.

Spoiler:

The girl stood in front of Dar's bodyguard, but soon changed her attention to Chris as Ross smirked.

"I don't care of your the Queen of England or the president of the Unites states. Why don't I show you the reason he's on the run."

The woman shot electric blast at him as he screamed in pain and horror. She shot more and more at him again and again as he was steaming and hurt. But he wasn't scared, but getting pissed.

"Your pissing me off."

"Good."

He kept getting shot until he stood on his own two feet. He jacket started to catch fire with blue flame as his eyes were replaced with the blue glow. Soon everyone in the alley would get pushed back on their backs and even the helicopter tilted a bit as Chris burst into flames with a loud scream. Soon a single fire ball shot to the air craft as it crashed and exploded on a nearby building. A tall and thin looking figure walked out of a wall of blue hell fire as Cris took the form of the Rage demon.

"WRATH."

Wrath meaning one of the seven deadly sins. Ross smiled wildly as her men shot at him, but it did nothing as he punched them with great strength.

(Link to rage's look in his bio)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 1:58 am

Dar allowed Ross to shoot Chris, mostly to see what she was talking about. He then observed the transformation, which was really quite something. Everyone else in the alleyway was pushed over during this, but Dar stood his ground.

Wrath? Yes, Dar could sense it now. This creature that now stood before him was filled with dark spiritual energy. Some sort of demon. Why hadn't he sensed it in this intensity before? Perhaps the boy was merely possessed by the demon, instead of being the demon himself.

In any case, now the demon was loose, and it was quickly tearing through the soldiers Ross had brought with her. Priscilla looked uncertain about what to do. Dar had not issued any orders yet, and there were only so many soldiers between them and the monster.

"You wanted to unleash a monster that you can't control or hope to defeat? For what possible purpose?" Dar narrowed his eyes at Ross. "Are you saying he's on the run because you keep shocking him with that gadget?"
Back to top Go down
Comicguy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:08 am

Ross payed no minded to her men gettin slaughtered behind her as she staired at Dar.

"That boy is on the run because him and that monster have left a trail of destruction and dead behind them and that boy keeps on complaining on how it wasn't his fault or how he had no control. I find that to be a load of bull. Now the so called heroes of this city will finally see what this monster is and will kill him so I won't have to do it."

After her little explaination the demon that took Chris's place jumped over to Dar and looked at him with blue eyes.

"Pride."

He says in growl with a demonic voice blended with Chris's very own young voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:23 am

Dar's eyes opened wide in surprise. So that was Ross' plan. She wanted to use the Teen Titans to kill the demon. Or, at least, the host.

Another surprise, Chris closed the distance between them with a single jump. He examined Dar out of seeming curiosity, calling him by his new title, Pride.

"So you know who I am." If the demon inside Chris knew of Pride, it probably remembered the old Pride. Dar did not care to make the distinction. He had still not drawn his sword, even though the monster was right in his face. After all, the monster had remained civil, at least towards him. "It seems like a waste to kill you. Tell me, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Comicguy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 am

The demon continued to growl as he answered Dar.

"I want..this boy's rage....it feeds me."

The woman who shocked Chris soon stepped up.

"Wrath and pride are two of the seven deadly sins. The monster that took control of this boy takes him when his anger is at his peak. Somehow he knows you have some sort of connection to the son of pride. The demon here seems like it, but isn't the sin of Wrath, but something like it. Some would say its a agent of the sin itself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:35 am

Captain Ross, still astonishingly calm, tried to explain about the seven deadly sins, as though she knew anything about them. To be honest, the thought had crossed Dar's mind that this could be the actual sin or Wrath. However, had he still believed that to be the case, he would have killed Chris without a moment's hesitation.

An agent of Wrath? What a curious thing. Did that, perhaps, make this demon the equivalent of Dar's own servant, Priscilla? Dar couldn't help but notice that the rage demon seemed the more powerful of the two. He couldn't be angry, though. In fact, he was glad the demon wasn't attacking him.

Dar glanced at Ross. "I am no son of Pride. I am Pride himself." He returned his attention to Chris. "Your enemies have conspired against you, angry spirit. They are tricking you, so that they can destroy you. This is not the day to fight the world, but that day will come soon." Dar smiled. "Join me. I have need of your great power, of your rage. Of course, I also need you to remain alive. Please, allow me to destroy your enemies here today, to protect you from their schemes."

Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 pm

((I almost feel bad about this. ALMOST xP))

Did someone say great power? While not on cue, there was a great disturbance in the force that could only be described as someone making an entrance. And what an entrance it was. Remember that helicopter? Well it's still there. But a small personal plane crashing right into the building across from the alley nose first, that just happened. It almost clipped into the helicopter as it passed, but had managed to miss much to the dismay of the presumably dead pilot. Rubble shifted as a wing was flung off without any sort of concern, allowing a giant of a man to lumber through the flames of the wreckage with barely a scratch on him. "Man, I almost had a two for one!" the man whined.

Before we get to him, let's first establish the reason for the crash. You see, he wanted to steal a plan, and crash into a building. Why? To see what would happen. But seeing the helicopter on his way, he tweaked the original plan to include crashing through the helicopter. But he clearly missed it and that annoyed him greatly. So he tore a yield sign out of the ground and hurled it like a spear straight at the cockpit, skewering the pilot, and causing it to come crashing down in the general area of the alleyway. "That felt great, now if the air was less buzzing-" Orion continued, feeling something... strong nearby. He had kind of been ignoring it since he had satisfied his craving for a plane crash (which could have been better let's be honest). Maybe he'd get a bigger plane next time. Or maybe he'd crash into a gas station next time. Yeah, those went up real nicely.

Wait, were there still people in that alley? Crap! They saw him fail at hitting that helicopter with the plane. Double crap! Some of them were women who are now totally put out of the idea of snoo snoo. Maybe. Probably not because, well look at him. But he couldn't let anyone know he had failed at hitting that helicopter with a plane. Actually screw it! Women first, more murder later!
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:57 am

Jaker's head felt like it was put through a blender. He had just been working one of his inventions when he saw a very low flying copter fly above him. Deciding to stick his nose where it had no business, he followed the copter. He had hid just outside the alley and was trying to figure out if he should get involved when he was then alarmed to see plane wreck in front him. He put up a shield that blocked any debris from hurting. Once the worst of the wreckage had been blown over Jaker watched in slight awe as a man that could use him as a football came out the wreckage. He then heard the man say something before seeing him take out the copter with some of the plane wreckage.

Shaking his head and gathering his thoughts, Jaker used his powers and attracted a long piece of shrapnel and held it awkwardly like a sword in front of him and called to the man " HEY! Thats an Army copter you just took out! Whats your buisness here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:43 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, but Chris hasn't been on in a long time. I think this thread is dead, since he's kinda the focal point of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris vs the world(open to all)   Chris vs the world(open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris vs the world(open to all)
Page 1 of 1